rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making a GF strategy?

Making a GF strategy?

I don't understand why some guys laugh at a guy who gets into serious relationship and label him as a 'beta'
(what about your Dad then? LOL)

anyways, I've been going to bars, clubs at least twice a week.
I think, average good girls (GF material) go there to have fun as well but I know I won't find a GF at the bar.
(maybe my game is not tight enough, girls label me as 'the guy who hit on me at the bar', girls can't get into serious relationship from a bar etc)
I've been going out just to have fun (bangs) and improve my skills for other social situations. I don't expect to find a GF from the bar but sometimes when I see a very good girl, I feel like I can find a girl like that at the bar.

In my opinion, going to a bar to find a GF is like trying to make $$$ quick by gambling or investing at high risk items. You feel like it will take a forever by saving money and investing in stocks that yields
only 10% a year.
Before going to the bar, I feel like I can find a girl if I play my cards right that night and I walk away with couple numbers a week. Those numbers end up far from the relationship. Although I never found a GF at the bar, I still go out and do the same thing. I think I don't have a dedication and patience to invest my time in social meetings.

On the other hand, going to social meeting is like building wealth slowly. it will take a time, will be frustrating but you will eventually have it at the end. I have tried some groups and classes.
If I don't see a potential girl within a month, I become impatient and leave.

I realized there is no quick method to find a GF (we already all know but we don't have dedications to attend social meetings I guess)

I think I should go to
-Church (casual christian church, nothing crazy)
-Cross Fit (nobody cares each other at regular gym but they all know each members)
-Salsa class (you get to dance with all women in class as they ask you to rotate)
-Kickball or dodge ball (this is silly sports but I think people are there just to hangout with people)
-Cooking class (not sure if it's worth to pay $30~50 for a single session and hope to meet a chick there)

what other things do you recommend?
If you show up and don't see any girls you like, do you still stay? (become friends with her and get to know her friend? get to know guys and hang out with his groups?)

Let me ask you this. Let's say you have a good game. you are on a mission to find a GF soon. so you cold approach 100s girls like a missionary. what do you think? how was the result if you have tried?

Making a GF strategy?

Quote: (04-08-2012 05:55 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I don't understand why some guys laugh at a guy who gets into serious relationship and label him as a 'beta'

My dad had 6 kids with 6 different women.

But to answer your question, I think salsa dancing, CrossFit, Cooking etc. MAY be good ideas. You will have to try them and see if there are many single girls there. There will without a doubt be girls there, but I am not sure if some are more likley to have more single girls than others.

I think day game may be a better option than bars for finding GF material. Go to a shopping center during off peak hours and talk to girls who work at clothing stores, ice cream parlors, coffee shops, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, etc.

I would also look into Match.com and similar sites. Lots of girls on there looking for boyfriends. Sure, some will be sluts and crazy, but I would guess there are some good girls as well.

Finding a girl who is quality GF material is an even bigger numbers game than getting laid and way more difficult.

Good luck man.

Making a GF strategy?

Oh, and maybe consider taking a psychology class. I keep reading that psychology classes have way more girls than guys in them. You could take one at your local community college for next to nothing. Assuming you are in the US, check out the instructors on http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ before you register. This way you can make sure you end up in a fun class with a cool instructor as opposed to a super boring one with a 30 page term paper.

Making a GF strategy?

Quote: (04-08-2012 05:55 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

thats because the term beta is thrown around more than Rhianna at a Chris Brown concert. And most members are so damn worried about being Alpha that the thought of anything besides working out, going out, and slamming strange will be forever beta.

Regardless, GF game is my forte. I like having a dedicated women to cook for me, clean for me, do my laundry. I get my share of strange on the side, probably more than others that are still stuck on the whole alpha/beta thing. If you think the thrill of the chase is addicting when your single, try it being in a relationship.

First day game should be your exclusive strategy. There are some good girls that go to clubs that would be GF material who havent had 30 tommy salamis inside of them before, but they will be on the defense. All your day game material applies. And you can do social circle game, but be prepared for the fallout that occurs when you guys split. If your going social circle route work the outside of the circle, the friends of your friends.

The bottom line is this: The hit it and quit it method, remove the quit it part. Its that easy. Material needed to land a GF is no different than getting a new notch. It requires different post band strategy but everything pre-bang is the same with more focus on target selection.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Making a GF strategy?

There's nothing wrong with LTR-ing a girl, in my opinion. You can't be on player mode for 30 or 40 uninterrupted years. The beta label gets thrown around here when that's your singular goal. "Looking for a girlfriend" reeks of naivete, since we all know that you can't find a GF without shopping around (fucking many chicks).

The other thing game does for you is show you the ugly truth of just how exceptionally rare a GF-worthy girl is. If finding a merely fuckable prospect is a numbers game, that is, just avoiding fatties and uglies (that are actually DTF), then finding a GF girl--one who's young and hasn't been plowed out by 100s of dicks and is hot enough to walk around with with pride--is worse.

As for your question in the OP, there is no "good place" to find a girlfriend. You can meet the girl of your dreams just about anywhere. Nice girls--to the degree that they exist--go to bars sometimes. The go to laundromats. They do jury duty. If you want to increase your odds, you better start approaching everywhere, all the time.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Making a GF strategy?

Quote: (04-08-2012 07:53 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

And you can do social circle game, but be prepared for the fallout that occurs when you guys split.

What has been your experience with the fallout? For me, no one but her closest friends really care. Everyone else likes to gossip, but gossip is just gossip anyway and you can't let it get to you.

Yours?

Making a GF strategy?

I found my current girl through my social circle. A friend of mine invited me over to the apartment he shares with his girlfriend a couple of summers ago, and some family members were visiting. My friend's younger sister and I hit it off really well, and surprisingly, he's been cool about it since he considers me to be a good dude. I know that if we were to split that I'd be ostracized from that section of my social circle, but since my dude got married and has a kid on the way, I'm not that worried about the possibility.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Making a GF strategy?

This thread reeks of the whole "bar girl" stereotype. Dude, you can get LTRs from bars and you can get one night stands from cooking classes. I got my shorter flings from social circle, lectures and night clubs. A girl who goes clubbing and a girl who does more wholesome activities are not mutually exclusive.

The surrounding culture has far more bearing on relationship worthiness than a girl's individual hobbies.

21 y/o brit.

Making a GF strategy?

Best way to meet GFs is through your social circle/friends.

Making a GF strategy?

Got a GF right now and love it; she's a great woman and if I wasn't extremely down on marriage recently I'd be sorely tempted. So I don't see anything wrong with this, but I will say that I got married WAY too early to know what I was looking for. But GF? I think it's great.

Making a GF strategy?

I'm gonna be taking classes full time and working full time in may so I am working on the girl friend situation too. I will have less time to game (night game) so I want something easy for the next 2 months. Nothing wrong with getting a girl friend from time to time, its always a great way to meet other people ie her girl friends. Day game is the way to go for girl friends and I have found that night game is best for one night stands and short term stuff. Try going to the gym, library, take a class or go to school, work, join a rec league, laundromat, go to lunch, church groups, amusement parks, anywhere SOCIAL. To answer your question, I picked this girl at work and made my move so the answer is one approach. Finding a gf is best if you pick someone you are around often.

Making a GF strategy?

Quote: (04-08-2012 12:17 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2012 07:53 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

And you can do social circle game, but be prepared for the fallout that occurs when you guys split.

What has been your experience with the fallout? For me, no one but her closest friends really care. Everyone else likes to gossip, but gossip is just gossip anyway and you can't let it get to you.

Yours?

worst split up I had caused an enormous rift between me and about 75% of the friends in my social circle at that time. I still rarely talk to that group of people. Quite funny given the fact that the ex and I have been hooking up for the past year while she has been dating the white knight that caused all the drama after we split.

It really depends how tight knit your group is. If you have a typical meetup every week at the same place with the same group, the fall out can be rough. I love the gossip the fallout causes, normally opens a new pair of legs anyways. But I do not like losing cool people in my life. I only date cool girls, they introduce me to their cool friends. Inevitably when you guys split, you run the risk of losing the cool friends you met through her.

Keep the split up as drama free as possible as your normally good though. Leave them better than you found them.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Making a GF strategy?

If you guys are losing friends after you and a girl split up, then they were not your friends to begin with. There shouldn't be any fallout here. If you get/have a girlfriend, don't make her friends your friends. You should already have your own crew. If I hook up with a girl from my "social circle" it is because it's a friend of my friends girl. If I fuck her it's no big deal to my friends. If he stops being your friend because of that then fuck him, he was a punk anyways.

Making a GF strategy?

Quote:Quote:

thrown around more than Rhianna at a Chris Brown concert.

Well done sir.

Making a GF strategy?

Crossfit has some nice-looking women but (at my gym at least, in the suburbs) a lot of them are married and trying to keep it in shape for the hubby.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Making a GF strategy?

I've been meaning to try a salsa class for the longest time. Seems like a good spot.