rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More reasons not to be the Beta Provider

A friend who's married (almost 20 years) sent me this article from the Spearhead. I started sending him things on game from Roissy, and this site a while back. He's been ruling the roost ever since. This article is validation for us to keep doing the smart thing, and that's using game and stain free of the court system.

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2012/04/05/...th-living/

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I remember reading that article the other morning when it was first published. Sad yet all-too-common story.

Seeing what marriage has done to so many other men (my father and brother included) motivates me to never settle, never get married, to never INVITE getting fucked over.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Depressing.

There's no way in hell I'm getting married in any country with these sort of divorce laws.

I won't make an argument that marriage is a raw deal for men in this country.

However, my problem with sob stories is that the people who tell them almost always leave out a lot of details that would make you sob a little bit less.

Any woman that would treat a man in the manner that he was treated, would have given him signs that she was not the woman to marry nor have children with.

For any number of reasons, people choose to ignore those signs that foretell that a person is not the right partner for them.

Unfortunately, when a man chooses the wrong woman, then there's a good chance he will have a story like this one to tell.

But, I don't think one can nor should hold up someone else's failure as reason to live their own life differently.

P.S. Let's chill on throwing the terms "alpha" and "beta" around incorrectly. A man taking care of his family is not "beta", and a deadbeat is not "alpha".

Still this is fucked up. Here's my post on fb(with the link):

Seriously, fuck feminism. This respectable man got incarcerated for not being able to pay child support payments... Lost his assets, his children, his license(career), and his freedom. The woman has the ability to put him back into jail whenver she wants?(btw she put him back 48 hrs after letting him out).WTF? she's not the law.

Quote: (04-07-2012 06:55 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Any woman that would treat a man in the manner that he was treated, would have given him signs that she was not the woman to marry nor have children with.

For any number of reasons, people choose to ignore those signs that foretell that a person is not the right partner for them.

Unfortunately, when a man chooses the wrong woman, then there's a good chance he will have a story like this one to tell.

"If he had picked the right woman, this wouldn't have happened!"

I hear this argument all the time, but I'm not dumb enough to believe it.

From the article in the OP:

Quote:Quote:

Where did I go wrong? Was it the wrong choice of a woman? My wife was very religious and a virgin when we met. She never smoked a cigarette or drank alcohol in her life. She was the most family-oriented person I had ever met. I would never have thought she would have chosen divorce. And if she chose divorce, I would have thought she would have wanted a father in her son’s life. But she changed. Why did she change? I don’t know, but I think because of cultural influences.

The dude choose a good family woman by every measure imaginable...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (04-07-2012 03:33 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2012 06:55 AM)jariel Wrote:  

From the article in the OP:

Where did I go wrong? Was it the wrong choice of a woman? My wife was very religious and a virgin when we met. She never smoked a cigarette or drank alcohol in her life. She was the most family-oriented person I had ever met. I would never have thought she would have chosen divorce. And if she chose divorce, I would have thought she would have wanted a father in her son’s life. But she changed. Why did she change? I don’t know, but I think because of cultural influences.

The dude choose a good family woman by every measure imaginable...

My experience has been that religious people are a lot better at behaving immorally because they define themselves by their piety rather than creating an ethical standard for themselves. It's like a fat chick that burns 100 calories on a treadmill and then uses that to justify drinking a 300 calorie Starbucks milkshake.

Umm...there is a difference between being a "beta provider" and running game as a single man and being the "beta provider" and married.

Being a beta-provider or better yet giving an image of being a beta-provider while being single is GREAT...as long as you can catch amnesia after the bang. Make the chicks THINK that they will get a certain lifestyle if they get with you, then dump them after the bang.

In the article, while not knowing ALL the details, the dude's problem is what I say (and probably the only one on this board) to say it. He probably married some chick who brings in FAR LESS MONEY than he does. That is not a good move for folks in North America because of the divorce laws. Far too many men (and I work with some who stick their chest out like it is a badge) fall for the notion of having some non-working wife at home. Trust me, if she had a salary closer to his, then his child-support/alimony would be much less. Fukk being a total-provider, be a co-provider.

Back to being a beta-provider....I love doing it. Making chick think they will be part of my traveling and hotel stays in nice hotels and shopping, etc....just for me to act like I don't know her after I bust that nut.

Quote: (04-07-2012 03:33 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

If you choose to be in a relationship that involves marriage and children, then yes picking the right person -- for you -- to go down that path with is imperative.

I believe that because I come from a home with two parents that did that just that.

If that is not your experience and you're jaded as a result, that might contribute to your personal ignorance.

Just because you don't believe it, doesn't mean that it isn't the case.

I thoroughly disagree with Jariel here, while finding "the right woman" (i.e. one who won't frivolously and cruelly divorce and imprison you because you were a good husband) is certainly possible and still happens, the odds have been drastically reduced. The population of such women might have plunged from over 80% some 70 years ago to maybe 10% nowadays, and it is due to macroeconomic factors that no amount of "not being jaded" can affect (and I come from a stable two-parent family too).
Yes, I pulled these numbers out of my ass, but who is willing to take these odds?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

If a woman does not fear you she will screw you.

If I ever get married, it'll be with all my assets in an offshore trust fund whose owners wish to remain unnamed. If I could get a second citizenship and hold it all internationally, all the better.

I'm unlike a lot of gamers in that I'd love to settle down one day, but the idea that my ex-wife could spend my hard earned cash on underwear to show a new boyfriend is out of the question. She leaves, she gets nothing. especially not the kids. Fuck what the courts say.

Quote: (04-08-2012 10:16 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

If I ever get married, it'll be with all my assets in an offshore trust fund whose owners wish to remain unnamed. If I could get a second citizenship and hold it all internationally, all the better.

I've always had the idea that if I got married, it would be while self-employed - and I'd sign payroll out to my wife, making it appear as though she is the primary breadwinner, even if she doesn't do shit. In this way, should divorce occur, she'll be holding the proverbial money bag, at least on paper - not me.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

There is nothing wrong with committing to one woman...just don't sign any legal documents. I believe its called Co-Habitation.

Quote: (04-08-2012 12:16 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

There is nothing wrong with committing to one woman...just don't sign any legal documents. I believe its called Co-Habitation.

That sounds good in theory, but from what I understand it doesn't matter if you sign legal documents or don't sign legal documents specifying the terms of the relationship. If the court feels that you are essentially married, you will still get your ass handed to you.

Quote: (04-08-2012 06:20 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

That sounds good in theory, but from what I understand it doesn't matter if you sign legal documents or don't sign legal documents specifying the terms of the relationship. If the court feels that you are essentially married, you will still get your ass handed to you.
This is NOT true. You can walk away completely free and there is nothing the courts nor the state can do about it. Do the research if you don't believe me.

the idea that my ex-wife could spend my hard earned cash on underwear to show a new boyfriend is out of the question.

Mine literally did this. Found 'em a week before she left thinking maybe she was coming around since we'd had a couple of fun days out together that week. Joke was on me.

Quote: (04-08-2012 10:41 PM)Stitch Wrote:  

the idea that my ex-wife could spend my hard earned cash on underwear to show a new boyfriend is out of the question.

Mine literally did this. Found 'em a week before she left thinking maybe she was coming around since we'd had a couple of fun days out together that week. Joke was on me.

Sorry to hear that.
Hopefully it'll get bet, both for you personally and legally for all guys in the end. There is no logical reason for guys to be victimised by the system in the way they are.

Quote: (04-08-2012 10:09 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

This is NOT true. You can walk away completely free and there is nothing the courts nor the state can do about it. Do the research if you don't believe me.

Look up "common-law marriages".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_..._Hampshire

Some states, such as New Hampshire, will call you married if you live with a woman for even 3 years. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

And if you want to have kids, it doesn't matter if you get married or not you're still going to pay and pay and pay.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (04-09-2012 10:18 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2012 10:09 PM)velkrum Wrote:  

Look up "common-law marriages".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common-law_..._Hampshire

Some states, such as New Hampshire, will call you married if you live with a woman for even 3 years. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

And if you want to have kids, it doesn't matter if you get married or not you're still going to pay and pay and pay.

^This. Exactly. I mean what the fuck, seriously. What other westernized countries pull shit like that? I guess I wouldn't be surprised if a couple European Nations did the same..

I think it's understandable to have to shell out some $ if you impregnate a bitch. But what's messed up is that it gives some stupid bitch all the power to fuck around with.

She can leech on to some other poor bastard and you're going to be paying for her to spend the kiddie money on god knows what, even though there's some beta provider dropping cash on her too.

There are multiple lessons to be learned here but the one that sticks out to me is..
Don't have kids in the U.S. unless it's with a professional bitch making SERIOUS dollars, and even then your kid will end up being raised (or partially raised) by the typical American broad, so there's that.

Quote: (04-09-2012 10:18 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

"Today, common law marriage is only accepted in fifteen states and in the District of Columbia. The states that do recognize common law marriage are the following: Alabama, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia (if created prior to 1997), Idaho (if created before 1996), Iowa, Kansas, Montana, New Hampshire (for inheritance purposes only), Ohio (if created prior to 10/1991), Oklahoma, Pennsylvania (if created before 9/2003), Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas and Utah."

if you guys got into a relationship in one of those 15 states during the 90's then yea...I guess the courts could intervene.

which leaves RI, TX SC and UT. 4 states out of of 50 that fully recognize common law marriage.

and even still...
"Typically, common law marriages are recognized by theses states when a man and woman not only cohabitate for a period of time, but also "live" as married couple, i.e. the woman takes the man's name, the couple files joint tax returns, etc. "

so even if you did enter a cohabitation relationship with a woman for MORE than 3 years if she does not change her last name to yours and you do not file joint taxes you can NOT be prosecuted.

Until she gets preggo with your kid

Quote: (04-09-2012 10:47 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Until she gets preggo with your kid

Yeah that's the catch.

Why else would you live with some bitch for three years if it isn't because of children? It's irrelevant whether you're married or not married. Kids are what really fuck it all up. I just assume that if I have kids I'm going to be paying for it in the form of child support. period.