rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats your favorite kiss close?

I would like to know Whats your favorite kiss close?or Whats your most successful kiss close? I really need help with closing I'm not so good when it comes to closing. Any advice like what IOI should i look out for etc Thanks you

i usually meet them at a bar a block away from my apartment. after an hour or so say lets go get another drink in at my place. they are always blabbing away about something. after i press the button for my floor i turn around, grab her under the jaw and pull her in while she is midsetence.

I like the Mystery (most legendary pickup artist ever) kiss close. What he does is asks the girl "Would you like to kiss me ?" Only three things can happen is what he says. The first is she will say yes, which is rare, and you go in and kiss her. The second response might be that she hesitates, giggles or smiles, and says "maybe" at which time you say "let's find out and go in for the kiss." The last is that she could say "no" and you say "I didn't say you could. It just looked like you had that on your mind."
So pretty much you have nothing to lose. Every outcome is addressed and you come out winning. Of course, you have to do things to get her interested in you before you kiss her such as neg her, make her laugh, give her good warmup, kino, etc.

That Mystery method sounds horrible. I just look her in the eyes and go for it. Maybe have my hand on her thigh or somewhere else on her before it happens. I like what theoak said..just do it while she's talking.

you don't ask a girl if you can grab her boos, unhook her bra and put it in.
Just realize the moment (when she is looking at you, licking her lips) and go for it.

I didn't have a good result with girls I kiss closed at the bar though. they usually flake out.
how about you guys?

CK: Are you a spontaneous girl?

Her: Yeah, sometimes.

Ck: Me too. (move in for kiss)

It's my favorite. Simple.

He who hesitates, masturbates.

I didn't know what I was doing, but I took this girl out for a walk and it was night time. The moon was huge so I pointed at it, then while she was looking at it I went for it, seemed to work for that occasion.

My favorite is the one where they kiss me. I just set the stage for it.

Balkan Power Individual™

Quote: (04-06-2012 10:45 PM)Golden Boy Wrote:  

I like the Mystery (most legendary pickup artist ever) kiss close. What he does is asks the girl "Would you like to kiss me ?" Only three things can happen is what he says. The first is she will say yes, which is rare, and you go in and kiss her. The second response might be that she hesitates, giggles or smiles, and says "maybe" at which time you say "let's find out and go in for the kiss." The last is that she could say "no" and you say "I didn't say you could. It just looked like you had that on your mind."
So pretty much you have nothing to lose. Every outcome is addressed and you come out winning. Of course, you have to do things to get her interested in you before you kiss her such as neg her, make her laugh, give her good warmup, kino, etc.

My thoughts exactly.

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.

I don't say a fucking word anymore. This has translated into more make-outs and bangs. It's what you do and say afterward that matters.

Silence is golden.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

yes, advanced men like gmac i am sure don't need to say anything. they just generate the vibes, look into her eyes, and once she has melted and is begging for the kiss -- style calls it the "doggy" eyes, my friend calls it "looking like she wants to be kidnapped", krauser says look for when her eyes spazz out and sparkle, etc -- then once she is begging for it with her eyes, no need to talk, just kiss.

for beginners, and even intermediate level men, though, who aren't still sure of the signals -- i fall into this category sometimes -- i like how greg kiss closed at the club in season 2 of the pickup artist.

1. i isolate, sitting. sofa works great.
2. we turn to face each other.
3. i do a trust test. i tell her, "i am just getting to know you, so i need to see if i can trust you. put out your hands."
4. she puts out her hands, palm up.
5. i put my hands on top of her, gently, and tell her to mimic my moves.
6. we slide back and forth, my two hands on top of her two hands, back and forth and then around, all the time i am looking deep into her eyes, tasting her eyes like yohami says, and NEVER looking away. she needs to look away first EVERY TIME. i dominate her with me eyes. not in an evil, intense, weird stare, in a deep, masculine gaze stare. repeat: i can't look away first.
7. so now we are sitting and touching hands, in a playful yet intimate way.
8. i tell her, "look into eyes, good, now look at my mouth"
9. i tell her, "how good of a kisser are you from 1-10".
10. when she gets shy, nervous...either say, "let's find out", or say nothing, and go in for the kiss.

greg used the trust test on episode 6, and matt and simeon used it on episode 8.

btw, i bought all of season 2 on itunes, i think it was maybe 20 bucks, it was really entertaining, and also really educational. i absolutely loved it. unlike season 1, that seemed a bit staged -- kosmo was very good looking, and an actor -- in season 2, there are some serious engineering dorks who start kicking ass.

i uploaded greg's trust test kiss close:

http://youtu.be/RHQGlzG3dSQ

I took a girl to a Halloween party hosted by a friend of mine. It was an elaborate staged event with music, catering, bartenders etc.

I asked her to come into the lounge area and sit on the couch with me for a little while. So she's sitting next to me and I say, "Come here for a minute". She says, "Why?" I say, "So I can kiss you". She busts out laughing at my boldness but she leaned over and made out with me for a while.

I think the trick is privacy. Get her alone somewhere where she feels comfortable.

Team Nachos

For a simple kiss close routine try Beckster's 'Good Guy, Bad Guy' routine. Routines get a lot of hate nowadays but I'd say a few should still be a staple. There's a video where he demonstrates this somewhere with great body language affirmations.

Ask the girl 'So what do you prefer, good guys or bad guys?' . Girl will respond... it doesn't matter what she says.

'Okay, who do you think are better kissers and better in bed?' Again her response is not important.

You: 'That's interesting, I was just chatting to my friend and she has a bit of a theory on this. She said that good guys are the best kissers but bad in bed, and bad guys are the worst kissers, but the best in bed.. why do you think that is?' Her: Blah blah blah.

You: 'She said she thinks that good guys try really hard to impress with the kiss to get laid, but the bad guys know they can get laid with many girls, so they don't try as hard. My question to you is.. which one do you think I am?' Her: Ummm You: 'Lets find out...' BOOM! KISS CLOSE.

My most recent favorite was last night.

Her: Are you gay? (I was being really aloof and probably said something about me checking guys out)
Me:..... Maybe
Her: blah blah? blah blah

As she is talking I just grab her face and plant one on her. I had no idea what she was saying.

I think kind of routine is overplaying it. You really don't have to say shit to a girl right before you kiss her. I prefer to play with body language.

My favorite is also getting her to kiss you. You need to have isolated her, and then the key to this is to move your face in very close for a little bit, but then pull back to a more normal conversation distance. Do this a couple times, and eventually her face will follow yours. Usually you still have to move in for that last inch. This is hard to do in the US, because girls won't focus enough, but I've used it to great success in Latin America.

The opposite of this is the Brazilian caveman technique. The key here is to position her against a wall first, so she can't move away. Then put your hand on the back of her neck and slowly move your face closer to hers. If she turns her head, grab hold of the back of her neck to keep her head still and go for her lips. I've seen Brazilian guys do this technique five times before finally kissing. It's good for getting the kiss, but bad for getting more.

But then, why are you worried about kissing? Is your goal to lock lips, or is it to get it in? Focus on what's important.

General McChrystal, back when he was in charge of the US forces Afghanistan, instituted a policy that restricted the use of force by the US. Facing criticism, he defended the policy (which put more lives at risk) as furthering the long term goals of the US. "We must avoid the trap of winning tactical victories - but suffering strategic defeats - by causing civilian casualties or excessive damage and thus alienating the people," he said.

A kiss is a tactical victory, but if you don't execute it right it can lead to a strategic defeat (i.e. no smash).

This one has never failed me.

Kissing them when they are laughing at something and looking somewhat toward you during the date. Obviously you need to feel it is the right time. This has never turned out awkward or failed. Kissing during a laugh is natural for women as they are defenseless and the transition from laugh to kiss is easy their mouth is already poised for it. 100% converted first kiss girls doing this to bangs at some point later. I stole this from Gary Brodsky and it is my go-to, any other kind I have done has had failures at some time. This has never failed me, and it always comes off as a good surprise which makes the kiss more passionate for the girl.

Kisses which although happened but failed to convert to bang for me in the past was waiting until the end of a date and kissing infront of the chick's car or at their place. Way way too late for a first kiss in my experience. Too forced, awkward, and shows you are a pussy for having to wait til the last second to make a real move.

After this first kiss is secured I whole-heartedly agree in just grabbing her by the upper-arm, waist, jaw/chin, back of the neck (I think is the absolute best while clinching their hair, most primal) and just going caveman like you own her for makeouts at surprise intervals until you can get back to your bang location.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I do the chat, long-pause, hold her neck/arm/push her against the wall, then 1 light kiss. Strong, yet light.

Girls always push hard at the kiss. I am not trying to slobber w/her. I am trying to make it known I want to bang her- its a means to an end. A few light kisses in semi-private (aka private spots in public- alleyways, doorways, behind things), then deeper kisses in private ---> bang.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

as mystery says, the first kiss is for comfort. you shouldn't get her all turned anywhere that's not your bedroom, or at least inside your apartment. i know there are a million exceptions, but to me this is a good rule of thumb. i have screwed up several seduction attempts by getting her all turned on in the bar, or even the foyer of my building, and then having her LMR-ASD kick in, and then she wouldn't go upstairs.

so now, i only do light kissing until i actually get her on my bed.

Quote: (04-06-2012 06:10 PM)Jiggalt Wrote:  

I would like to know Whats your favorite kiss close?or Whats your most successful kiss close? I really need help with closing I'm not so good when it comes to closing. Any advice like what IOI should i look out for etc Thanks you

hey jiggalt, this is also a great post on how to kiss a girl:
http://www.daygame.com/how-to-kiss-a-girl/

"Signs include:
-Stroking her hair
-Keeping strong eye contact with you
-Leaning towards you
-Dilated pupils

As a final test, pull her in to see how 'floppy' she is. If her body is relaxed then the kiss is on. It’s time for the final act."

Using a verbal "routine" to kiss a girl is try hard and unnecessary

I just build rapport with her and once the vibe is right and we're in a semi private area, I grab her by one or both upper arms and pull her in for the kiss. Just once or two light kisses to break the intimacy barrier, not a make out, which is counterproductive to the bang often

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

If we hold eye contact for more than a few seconds, then I go in for it. This usually happens towards the end of the night. I won't try and kiss them before that. Very important to kiss them first.
You have to dictate who's in control.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'

Kino comes quite easily to me and a definite advantage, so I know that whenever I can hold a girls hand in mine (fingers through) for more than a couple seconds or walk with her hand in mine-I know I can kiss her. I always play with the girl/like to tease them. I'll be talking to them, faces will be pretty close and then I'll just look them deeply in the eyes for a second (maybe look at their lips)-and then immediately go back into talking. You want to CREATE that tension. I'll progress this to the point where the girl thinks I'm obviously gonna kiss her, I'll go in slow like I am and then immediately switch to her ear and whisper , 'Not Yet.' Then sometime later, when the moments right I'll again go slow, have my hands cupping their jawline/neck/massing their hair and go for it. Go slow, don't just go for a peck but obviously DON'T smother the girl. Chicks go GAGA for that slow first kiss.

It may take time for a beginner to calibrate when to go for it, but eventually you'll start to see/learn the signs. Go with the ones mentioned in the post above with Krausers advice. You can just tell by the way they are looking at you/everything slows down. Again for me, when I'm hand in hand I KNOW that kiss is coming soon and its been proven MORE and MORE as time has gone on.

Another example is if we are sitting together, talking side by side. I haven't gone for it yet but we'll be talking. Every now and then I'll look over at her. Maybe we'll be talking face to face or not (faces at a 90 degree angle facing each other basically). We'll be conversating but always keep going back to that face to face every now and then (like above). (Holding her hand maybe while we're sitting down). Side to side, eventually I'll just look over to her (they KNOW it's coming/are waiting for it) and I'll just take my hand, raise her chin up slowly at me and then boom.

NEVER rush a first kiss, always take it slow.

Quote: (05-20-2013 04:42 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Using a verbal "routine" to kiss a girl is try hard and unnecessary

for real beginners, a verbal routine can help them from getting nervous.

I just build rapport with her and once the vibe is right and we're in a semi private area,

you know when the vibe is right, and so do i, but for someone just starting out, maybe he's not sure, and then he hesitates, and then she senses that hesitation, and then it all goes to hell.

Just once or two light kisses to break the intimacy barrier, not a make out, which is counterproductive to the bang often

this is exactly right.

I got a new kiss close yesterday and I think I'm going to add it to my repertoire.

I was hanging out with two girls, one who I've kissed and gotten to 2nd base with (ahoy middle school slang) and an Uzbek girl who doesn't drink. Girl #1 got a bit drunk and went to sleep on the Uzbek girl's lap and I was sitting next to her while she gave Girl #1 a massage. I started talking about how I only know how to give tension releasing deep relaxing massages and how what she's doing is so different from my style. She asked me where I learned to massage, and pretty soon I pointed to her free hand and told her some BS about how our hands are full of nerves and need to be relaxed as well so I offered her a hand massage.

Well, I took her hand in mine and started massaging and stopped talking, and pretty soon I felt the environment was right so I turned my face to hers, led her face to mine and kissed her.

Ten minutes before this, she had said yes when I asked her if she had a boyfriend. [Image: icon_lol.gif]