rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC subway anti-groping campaign

http://washingtonexaminer.com/politics/y...ign/445326

"Rub against me and I'll expose you."

Does this mean she'll pull my pants down? That would be hot.

Remember guys, only the TSA is allowed to grope.

Is this really a problem in DC? I thought it was just cat calling.

I think in Korea they made separate cars just for the women, kind of stupid though. The buses to school here in Vancouver are usually over maximum capacity. You have to be standing up against another person there is literally no way you can help your dick grazing some girls ass unless there are more buses running.

All these news stories are depressing me, it seems like when anyone who's ego, sense of entitlement or emotions are affected by another's actions even in the slightest amount severe legal recourse must be taken. And people think society is progressing to equality. Equality is not present its facade is just supported by fear.

Quote: (04-04-2012 05:16 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I think in Korea they made separate cars just for the women, kind of stupid though. The buses to school here in Vancouver are usually over maximum capacity. You have to be standing up against another person there is literally no way you can help your dick grazing some girls ass unless there are more buses running.

All these news stories are depressing me, it seems like when anyone who's ego, sense of entitlement or emotions are affected by another's actions even in the slightest amount severe legal recourse must be taken. And people think society is progressing to equality. Equality is not present its facade is just supported by fear.

Brazil actually did the same thing - they set aside a female-only car for women that wanted to avoid getting groped and rubbed on. Apparently it was that big of a problem that they felt the need to do that. I think it was more than just it being crowded and people being pressed together - dudes were flat out groping and feeling, as well as grinding on chicks. In NY there's a website that you can upload subway perv pics to, and they'll look for and try to prosecute the person.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

If you talk to any girl who grew up in a city and took public transportation, chances are that she will have some a story or two about dealing with perverts.

It's a legit problem, but I don't know about DC. I'm suspect. it could just be a case of attention-whoring.

I thought this was DCs anti-gropping campaign?

[Image: fashion3.jpg]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

What kind of creepy fucks grope girls on the subway?

It wouldn't surprise me if groping was a problem in D.C., given how many surplus horny men aren't getting laid there!

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Here's an older woman being honest, about how she misses the catcalling of her youth:

The male gaze, and why I miss it

This is DC. People avoid looking or touching each other on the Metro and bury their faces in their smart phones or Kindles for most of the ride. There is no groping problem.

I think there are always such cases, once you take into account the large ridership of the metro there are bound to be a few crazy people in there. While feminists might go for it for the wrong reasons (including mass hysteria), it's a valid protest, unlike Slut Walks.

p.s. basil, nice article

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-09-2012 11:21 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Here's an older woman being honest, about how she misses the catcalling of her youth:

The male gaze, and why I miss it

Here is a woman being offended by cat calling being in the tagline of lotion. "Catcalling is violence against women" Come on lady!!!
That is it! I am done with America! Forever!

"Burt's Bees Apologizes for Lotion That Invites Catcalls"

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/bu...09664.html