rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Early to bed...

Early to bed...

...early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.

If Franklin is right but going out at night is the best time to practice; what's a man to do? [Image: huh.gif]

Early to bed...

Its a tough one
Intuitively going to bed early makes sense and I don't doubt the saying

Just unrealistic for any one on this forum to apply it

Ill try it out if I ever get married and have kids

Early to bed...

I've been advocating day game lately a lot.

Nightlife these days seems to automatically throw you into "douchebag" zone, aside from the fact that its a sausage fest.

Early to bed...

"Nightlife" is virtually synonymous with "alcohol life" which is roasted in revolting corporate death "cigarette smoke stink life" , both of which I am very tired of.

I'd rather find a girl who doesn't stink like cigarettes and instead plays the violin.

Early to bed...

I only smoke when I drink, I only drink late at night.
So yeah, early to bed for me would be healthier.

Early to bed...

I'm enjoying going out at night a lot, so 3:30am bedtime makes sense for me.

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

Early to bed...

When did Franklin write those words?

Early to bed...

It's player code:

Early to bed = Bang soon after meeting

Early to rise = Use her to drain morning wood

Early to bed...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waking_up_early
Quote: (04-04-2012 08:37 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

When did Franklin write those words?

Early to bed...

Better polish up your breakfast game [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Early to bed...

Early to bed,
Late to rise,
I spent all night,
between a hot girls thighs.

Ali wrote those words.

Early to bed...

Ben Franklin had mad game. The funny part is that he was an international player before any of us were traveling to get at some foreign strange. He was notorious for slinging mad dick when he was in France. If you read his autobiography (which I highly, highly recommend) he even refers to some "strumpets" he met on the high seas.

[Image: attachment.jpg5619]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Early to bed...

Incidentally, the early-to-bed-early-to-rise thing was part of Poor Richard's Almanac. He wrote a shitload of cool sayings in that shit, as "Poor Richard."

A penny saved is a penny earn.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Waste not want not.

Etc.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Early to bed...

It's a lifestyle decision. What do you want out of life? What makes you happy?

If you really love to party and get fucked up and chase girls at night, then you should do it, if you get sick of it, you can always take a break.

Some guys just don't like to go out. It's just not their scene. Some guys are just more morning type people.

If thats the case you have to find other ways to meet girls, like; day game, on-line game, social circle game, etc.

Drinking, partying and staying up all night can be alot of fun, but it can also effect your health.

On the other hand, not having any fun can be bad for your health too.

Bottom line is - Do what make YOU happy! If you like to party, party. If you don't, don't.

But, understand that the easiest way to meet girls and get bangs is thru night game, so if your not going out at night you have to develop other strategies to consistently meet girls.

I go to bed at 10pm almost every night so my hunting grounds are...

The Gym
Yoga places
Whole Foods/Trader Joes
Universities/Colleges
The Mall
Public Transportation
Where-ever-the-fuck-I-am-during-the day (store, street, gas station, etc.)

My next evolution is On-Line Game.

Early to bed...

Agree with Gio, besides when you're young you can avoid the dbag stereotype by learning how to either be the life of the party or dance floor game. If you can have the time of ur life in a cock fest no girl thinks you're there to swoop. Done deal. Of you can dance well, Americans cannot put 2 beats together xcept for clapping ON2, they assume u just enjoy dancing (excuse to touch/get physically comfortable). If you're unable to get out of the d-bag situation those are 2 easy solutions. I've run solo @ marquee and Cain in manhattan... Most uppity people on earth, fun destroys all player connotations

Early to bed...

Quote: (04-04-2012 12:21 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Ben Franklin had mad game. The funny part is that he was an international player before any of us were traveling to get at some foreign strange. He was notorious for slinging mad dick when he was in France. If you read his autobiography (which I highly, highly recommend) he even refers to some "strumpets" he met on the high seas.
Wow. OG international playboy.
[Image: franklin_belles.jpeg]
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~engelis/bf_and_women.html

Early to bed...

I'm at work on one hour of sleep right now. I went out by myself last nite just to grab a guiness and a shepards pie. Turned into heavy kino with the waitress at the bar I got my dinner. Grabbed her number and agreed to a "kickboxing" lesson at 3am when she got off. (She teaches kickboxing while she's not waitressing) This was at around midnite so I ended up getting hammered at the bar across the street til she got off at 3. Went back to her place and had a real good time with her. Left at 6am and had to be at work at 7am...I def was still drunk driving in. But luckily hangover game is becoming my favorite game. Its the shit..I always look like shit, probably smell too...but I always make the girl laugh right off the bat and I never give a fuck...hangover game is better than drunk game lol..... so basically when you're going to bed early, someone out there is fucking a cute random waitress who teaches kickboxing. Sleep is the cousin of death, you can sleep when you're dead.

P.s. I am def taking a nap when I'm done with work in an hour.

P.p.s the client on the job is kind of fat but looks good in her spandex and I want to fuck her.

Early to bed...

Quote: (04-04-2012 01:03 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

It's a lifestyle decision. What do you want out of life? What makes you happy?

If you really love to party and get fucked up and chase girls at night, then you should do it, if you get sick of it, you can always take a break.

Some guys just don't like to go out. It's just not their scene. Some guys are just more morning type people.

If thats the case you have to find other ways to meet girls, like; day game, on-line game, social circle game, etc.

Drinking, partying and staying up all night can be alot of fun, but it can also effect your health.

On the other hand, not having any fun can be bad for your health too.

Bottom line is - Do what make YOU happy! If you like to party, party. If you don't, don't.

But, understand that the easiest way to meet girls and get bangs is thru night game, so if your not going out at night you have to develop other strategies to consistently meet girls.

I go to bed at 10pm almost every night so my hunting grounds are...

The Gym
Yoga places
Whole Foods/Trader Joes
Universities/Colleges
The Mall
Public Transportation
Where-ever-the-fuck-I-am-during-the day (store, street, gas station, etc.)

My next evolution is On-Line Game.

I agree with Giovanni - if going out is not your bag, roll your game into the lifestyle you do have.

We've all heard of some guys who read Mystery/Strauss, hit the club lifestyle hard, suck ass, and retreat into an anti-game loserdom. The fact is that the high-class bar/club is a tough environment, especially for noobs and in big cities. Lower-key clubs are another option, but you're still taking time out of your day to hang out in a dark place and blow money on overpriced beverages.

You gotta have a lifestyle that brings you into contact with lots of women, and where you do interesting things you can talk about _to_ women.

One reason I don't like going out, per se, is that it's so intensely overlaid with the idea of meeting chicks for its own sake. That's never been a mindset that works for me, I need to have a purpose everywhere I go that's not "sarging."

It's a real paradox - women like guys who are attractive to women (duh), but are turned off by guys who look like they're trying to be attractive to women. You do all this stuff to get women, but it can't be your primary purpose. When you have that sense of purpose, it dramatically reduces the "he's hitting on me" vibe, because your vibe and persona take over the frame, she's just living in it.

When I was rolling dolo I almost NEVER went out - did it all with daygame. When I found a couple good wings who liked to go out, I had a much better time going out, just enjoying their company, and thus my success increased when I talked to girls on the side.

Now for counterpoint: the advantages of going out are lots of women, who you'll never see again, with alcohol to oil the social interaction, and who are in the mood to meet guys to get sexual with. Lots of fairly low-percentage options, whereas in day game you can quickly hook a good prospect with greater odds of close and greater odds she's actually want to see you again (lots of chicks are ashamed of their crazy bar nights which is part of the reason for the flaking). It's all a choice - I like living an active day life and doing some pickup in the process. I leave the long lines and bottle service to other guys.

Early to bed...

Quote: (04-07-2012 12:16 AM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

I agree with Giovanni - if going out is not your bag, roll your game into the lifestyle you do have.

We've all heard of some guys who read Mystery/Strauss, hit the club lifestyle hard, suck ass, and retreat into an anti-game loserdom. The fact is that the high-class bar/club is a tough environment, especially for noobs and in big cities. Lower-key clubs are another option, but you're still taking time out of your day to hang out in a dark place and blow money on overpriced beverages.

You gotta have a lifestyle that brings you into contact with lots of women, and where you do interesting things you can talk about _to_ women.

One reason I don't like going out, per se, is that it's so intensely overlaid with the idea of meeting chicks for its own sake. That's never been a mindset that works for me, I need to have a purpose everywhere I go that's not "sarging."

It's a real paradox - women like guys who are attractive to women (duh), but are turned off by guys who look like they're trying to be attractive to women. You do all this stuff to get women, but it can't be your primary purpose. When you have that sense of purpose, it dramatically reduces the "he's hitting on me" vibe, because your vibe and persona take over the frame, she's just living in it.

When I was rolling dolo I almost NEVER went out - did it all with daygame. When I found a couple good wings who liked to go out, I had a much better time going out, just enjoying their company, and thus my success increased when I talked to girls on the side.

Now for counterpoint: the advantages of going out are lots of women, who you'll never see again, with alcohol to oil the social interaction, and who are in the mood to meet guys to get sexual with. Lots of fairly low-percentage options, whereas in day game you can quickly hook a good prospect with greater odds of close and greater odds she's actually want to see you again (lots of chicks are ashamed of their crazy bar nights which is part of the reason for the flaking). It's all a choice - I like living an active day life and doing some pickup in the process. I leave the long lines and bottle service to other guys.

Wrote a bunch of this stuff down here:

http://badgerhut.wordpress.com/2012/03/3...challenge/

Early to bed...

nice blog badger

Early to bed...

Quote: (04-03-2012 11:13 PM)sikeodelic Wrote:  

...early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.

If Franklin is right but going out at night is the best time to practice; what's a man to do? [Image: huh.gif]

If a man stays out late doing night game/flirting he is throwing off his circadian rhythm. It's the price we pay if we want to do this type of game. People who do late night shift work have the same issues; this is called "shift work sleep disorder." Click here for the Wiki article. There's evidence for negative short and long-term health effects stemming from a disrupted circadian rhythm, but, I guess it's just something we have to deal with unless we leave the bars around 10 pm or so.

I have noticed that if I stay out late, say until 1-3 am, even if I don't drink, I don't feel like getting anything done the next day and am not productive as a result.

Early to bed...

Quote: (04-04-2012 12:21 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The funny part is that he was an international player before any of us were traveling to get at some foreign strange.

Makes sense. He did live about 200 years before any of us.

[Image: biggrin.gif]

Early to bed...

I never heard of a concept of going to another country just to get laid before joining this forum.

My friend used to tell me a joke about something like this.

On one island there is a group of men, on the other island there is a group of women. On the island where the guys are the 20 year old guys are going, "Come on guys, let's swim over to the other island!" The 30 year old guys are going, "Hold on, let's build a boat to get to the other island." The 40 year old guys are going, "Chill out guys, let's wait here and the women will come over to this island."

Early to bed...

Quote: (04-07-2012 10:36 PM)R_B Wrote:  

I have noticed that if I stay out late, say until 1-3 am, even if I don't drink, I don't feel like getting anything done the next day and am not productive as a result.
Yeah, I've noticed the same thing. Even if I'm getting the same amount of sleep, say, 7 hours, if that sleep comes earlier, I wake up feeling better. Someone once told me that every hour of sleep before midnight is worth two hours of sleep after midnight, and it seems like that is true to some extent.

Early to bed...

One one hand I feel bad for guys that don't like going out, but it is really bad for your health. Your brain/liver (alcohol), lungs (smoke if applicable), ears (clubs), etc. For me going out at night is such a thrill when I love the music. I end up drinking a bunch, dancing like crazy, being the life of the party, doing crazy stuff like goofing around with random strangers, kissing girls, whatever. I have a streak (with a handful of gaps) going back for months where every time I go out alone, I end up kissing a new girl.

Highlights for me of going out and drinking/dancing (either alone or invited by a girl) are things like dancing with an entire group of girls, getting standing ovations from a bar, randomly being a wingman for a stranger to help him kiss a girl he's with, almost getting into fights with guys and later in the night laughing and taking shots with them, dancing with girls on bars, taking off my pants on the dancefloor, making out with girls, getting into impromptu dance competitions, same night lays, same night threesomes (lol...)

I used to go out to places where I could chat with girls in more low key atmosphere but slowly building a flirtation with a girl isn't exciting enough for me compared to dancing, touching, kissing, laughing, being the life of the party.

For me, leaving my house alone alone and not knowing how I am going to be the life of the party and which girl I am going to kiss is an incredibly addictive thrill, almost to the point where I don't even want to be invited out to do anything by friends on the weekend.