rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using GMAC's restart text

[Place into newbie forum after. I posted it here first to get some responses from the veterans]

I don’t normally ask for advice on this forum with matters concerning a specific girl because I am a believer in the mantra that if you do that then you are putting too much value on her, and you have already lost her. But I feel like I have lost easy lays because of my weak followup texts.

Anyway, I met this girl at the bar several weeks ago. We hit it off pretty well. I got her number (because her drunken friend actually fell asleep and the bartender kicked her out, so she had to take her friend home). I text her the next day, no response. Come several weeks later, I popped out GMAC’s line.

Sunday Evening

Me: Good. Don’t forget the red heels.
Her: (many hours later) Who is this?

Monday Evening

Me: Oh hey you. Do you always forget new ppl u meet so fast
Her: (few minutes later) Lol, perhaps…so who is this??

Tuesday Morning

Her: Are ya gunna tell me who you are?

Response ideas??? As I said we hit it pretty well in that bar and I was all suited up. I didn’t talk much because I wanted to keep a mysterious aura. I did hint that I travel around the world. Anyway I got a lot more info out of her (which she willingly gave me – where she studies, what her dreams are, etc) than she got out of me. So should I go for logistics and a meetup right away, or should I bring up a topic from our bar discussion to build some comfort since it’s been a while now.

Keep it short. Women tend to turn it into "conversation texts". After she figures out who you are move into ...

"Let's meet for drinks ...what's your schedule like?" Set the date. Confirm day of around lunch time. Gives her a few
hours to confirm. If she blows you off or cancels without offer of a raincheck then cut her loose and move on.

Don't fall into the trap of asking her..."What about about this day?" You're chasing at that point and she has control.

Team Nachos

Alphaspiraton,

I think you should CALL her right now!

Say...

you: hey its alphainspiration
her: who
you: alpha from the bar
her: oh hey how r u?
you: well i just got back from overseas, lets grab a drink at the bar this week?!

Go from there. This gets right to the point and accomplishes your goal. No bullshit. No waiting for her to back to you. Just call the chick and ask her out.

Okay, now back to my regular response...

Quote: (04-03-2012 09:37 AM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Come several weeks later

Dude, you waited several weeks?!? That was your first mistake. Momentum is a big thing in this game. You have to capture their attention when you are fresh in their mind. Waiting several weeks is too much time, other guys are working her, her ex is working her, she is forgetting about you more and more everyday, she probably thinks that you are a pussy for never calling/texting sooner.

After she didn't return your text the first time, you should have waited 1 week and then tried again. And, I might have called instead of texted.

I feel like I have lost easy lays because of my weak followup texts.

Try calling instead. If your text game is weak, what do you have to lose?

Your phone game might be stronger then your text game? You might be more comfortable and feel more in control over the phone.

Guys will disagree with this but you gotta try it for yourself to really know.

Quote: (04-03-2012 01:53 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Alphaspiraton,

I think you should CALL her right now!

Say...

you: hey its alphainspiration
her: who
you: alpha from the bar
her: oh hey how r u?
you: well i just got back from overseas, lets grab a drink at the bar this week?!

Go from there. This gets right to the point and accomplishes your goal. No bullshit. No waiting for her to back to you. Just call the chick and ask her out.

Okay, now back to my regular response...

Come several weeks later

Dude, you waited several weeks?!? That was your first mistake. Momentum is a big thing in this game. You have to capture their attention when you are fresh in their mind. Waiting several weeks is too much time, other guys are working her, her ex is working her, she is forgetting about you more and more everyday, she probably thinks that you are a pussy for never calling/texting sooner.

After she didn't return your text the first time, you should have waited 1 week and then tried again. And, I might have called instead of texted.

I feel like I have lost easy lays because of my weak followup texts.

Try calling instead. If your text game is weak, what do you have to lose?

Your phone game might be stronger then your text game? You might be more comfortable and feel more in control over the phone.

Guys will disagree with this but you gotta try it for yourself to really know.

Giovonny thanks for that advice. That really hit home. I called and it went to vm.

I may just start calling after the initial one or two texts as parlay recommended. Thanks guys.

[not sure how to move to newbie forum. Mod(s) feel free. Btw Roosh, do we have any other mod on this forum now?]

I disagree with Gio, a few weeks is the perfect time to use it. Calling is a bad idea, she will NOT remember you 9 times out of 10. And if she does, she'll think its really fucking weird for some random dude to be leaving her a voicemail when she hasn't interacted with you in weeks. Trust me, girls talk to me about shit like this all of a time. A former bang of mine was telling me about this loser who texted her out of the blue a month later and basically went psychotic on her over some date they'd had. She wasn't into him or she would have gotten a hold of him. This is how girls operate. If she's into you, she'll contact you. If not, it's up to you to be smooth - aka the restart text.

The restart text is designed to reignite interest and set up that meetup. She doesn't have to remember who you are, but spreading this game out over the course of a few days is pointless. You should have continued texting her and invited her to meet you out fri/sat night while she was out herself... it doesn't need to be a date (in fact it shouldn't).

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-03-2012 08:59 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

If she's into you, she'll contact you. If not, it's up to you to be smooth - aka the restart text.
Good summation Gmac. I love when concepts are broken down to a single statement like that.
[Image: gift1.jpg]

Anytime I text a girl ...the first text is something either cute, funny or snarky. It's just to break the ice and warm her up again.

Team Nachos

What parlay said. This is what I've been doing with girls I eventually forget about and then randomly remember. Keeps the prospects ever so present.

What is GMAC's restart line?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (04-09-2012 10:11 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

What is GMAC's restart line?

+1

Balkan Power Individual™

I can't take full credit. It's actually an adaptation of one of Roissy's old posts.

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/07/3...itur-game/

Quote:Quote:

A similar version of non sequitur game is reverse eavesdropping game (REG). This is where you send a text to a girl that has nothing to do with her and is clearly not meant for her, thus inducing her to “eavesdrop” on your putatively private conversation. The REG text should be constructed such that it hints at your high value and/or social proof. Something like “bring the chips and i’ll get the booze. it’s gonna be crazy.” Or “hey troublemaker, how are those red heels holding up?”, which is quite devious since you have any number of plausible excuses to explain the text to her — “I meant to text my friend. She stole a pair of shoes yesterday” — but not before she has stewed in her jealousy for a while. The beauty of the REG DHV (aaaand two consecutive acronyms! high five me!) is how effortlessly it slips under your target’s poseur identification alert system. It’s almost as if a third party is communicating your high value to her. Naturally, she will be inclined to text back immediately, and this will mindfuck her into thinking you are a higher value guy than she originally thought.

Works like a charm.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Thanks man, that one seems great. I've been trying to up my txt game, since right now, i'm only using it to instruct girls where and when to meet. Better than doing what most guys are doing, but still lacking.

The world needs a txt game book.

Balkan Power Individual™

Quote: (04-10-2012 11:01 AM)calex Wrote:  

The world needs a txt game book.

Nah... Dude, text game isn't gonna help you no more than 10% of your chance to close.

I mean, seriously, when my game is tight I don't even need to do anything else.

You'll end up banging them asap without ever taking their number.

When your game is tight, girls end up gaming you.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.