rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Funny drunk guy singing Bohemian Rhapsody in police cruiser

Funny video of a drunk guy who was picked up by the RCMP in Alberta, Canada, from the article:
http://www.calgarysun.com/2012/03/30/vid...mp-cruiser

"He believes in the "brotherhood of man on planet Earth" and in getting his friends safely home after what can only be a night of very heavy drinking.

And even though he is now facing drunk driving charges, a 29-year-old Edson, Alberta man is fast becoming a web sensation for his entire - and not completely pitchy - rendition of Queen's six-minute opus Bohemian Rhapsody, while allegedly intoxicated in the back of an RCMP cruiser.

Losing himself in the song, Robert Wilkinson uses passages in the '70s classic to great effect.

He sings "Mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go," while sitting in the back of the cruiser, in a sort of plea to his arresting officer and even uses poetic license when he sings, "anyone can see, nothing really matters ... even the RCMP."

I liked the RCMP line.

Also, "Do you need to cuff me?""physical violence is the least of my priorities"

Quote: (03-30-2012 04:52 PM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

I liked the RCMP line.

Also, "Do you need to cuff me?""physical violence is the least of my priorities"

The RCMP line is pure gold. "Nothing really matters... Even the RCMP!"

Hilariously enough, according to the news, the guy received the video as part of his defense trial... then uploaded it online and told friends to share it.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.