rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the big deal with the Philippines?

Here in the UK we don't hear much about the Philippines in comparison to other SE Asian countries such as Thailand. It was only when I joined this forum and read the travel thread that I realized that it seems hugely popular in particular with Americans ( same with Colombia - never knew many guys were heading down there till I read this forum ). I've been to Thailand,Laos,Burma,Cambodia etc. but not for the women who I found to be average looking in the world scale of things and certainly not worth flying half way around the world for.

So what is it about the Philippines that makes a lot of guys head over there? My image of the place, which is no doubt wrong,is of a beautiful country full of older foreigners searching for cheap prostitutes. A humongous 'Pattaya' in other words. So what is the real deal? Why do so many of you guys head over there if not for pro action? Just because it's cheap,English is spoken,the weather or are the women particularly hot and good fun to game?

I'm intrigued.

Quote: (03-27-2012 08:54 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Here in the UK we don't hear much about the Philippines in comparison to other SE Asian countries such as Thailand. It was only when I joined this forum and read the travel thread that I realized that it seems hugely popular in particular with Americans ( same with Colombia - never knew many guys were heading down there till I read this forum ). I've been to Thailand,Laos,Burma,Cambodia etc. but not for the women who I found to be average looking in the world scale of things and certainly not worth flying half way around the world for.

So what is it about the Philippines that makes a lot of guys head over there? My image of the place, which is no doubt wrong,is of a beautiful country full of older foreigners searching for cheap prostitutes. A humongous 'Pattaya' in other words. So what is the real deal? Why do so many of you guys head over there if not for pro action? Just because it's cheap,English is spoken,the weather or are the women particularly hot and good fun to game?

I'm intrigued.

You head for 2nd tier cities my friend here and you are fine. Old guys are here, but they dont get the best girls. Here, they speak english relatively well so you can game...that is the key. Try that in Japan or Hong Kong. Ive had no pro nor do i seek them, but thailand has more, so until someone racks up numbers, with cute normal 18 to 21 yr olds like the phils, i will never criticize this country overall. The only negative, is that there hasnt been any girl ive met here, who would make girlfriend material. Blame that on their American influence.

The answer is simple:

Easy pussy!!!

Duuuh!!!

Quote: (03-27-2012 12:11 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

The answer is simple:

Easy pussy!!!

Duuuh!!!
I know! These threads on the Phills are driving me up a wall here. I have some illusion that I can sit in a mack hotel penthouse and just have girls come fuck all day. It's driving me crazy to the point where I'm ready to cash some shit in to make it happen.

I'm sure there is a ton of easy pussy but supposedly the food sucks, the infrastructure sucks, and its pretty 3rd world.

Also, it sounds like there are alot of cheap hookers, passport hunters, and gringo hunters.

I'll go when I'm old!

No draw cards for me. Reputed to have bad food, a lot of poverty, and the standard of girls is nowhere near like in Thailand.

I would imagine it draws the old American guys who's pension will not make for such a comfortable lifestyle in Thailand.

I traveled all through SE Asia and the Phillipines was one of the few places I did not visit.

The girls seem incredibly hot, friendly and interested in quality men like us. I've never been there, but it's on the top of my list.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

What I find funny and ironic is only those who haven't been there are criticizing it...LOL

Quote: (03-27-2012 02:23 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

What I find funny and ironic is only those who haven't been there are criticizing it...LOL

Its annoying me too. I've been all over the Phils for 6 months. Loved it !

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (03-27-2012 09:51 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

You head for 2nd tier cities my friend here and you are fine. Old guys are here, but they dont get the best girls. Here, they speak english relatively well so you can game...that is the key. Try that in Japan or Hong Kong. Ive had no pro nor do i seek them, but thailand has more, so until someone racks up numbers, with cute normal 18 to 21 yr olds like the phils, i will never criticize this country overall. The only negative, is that there hasnt been any girl ive met here, who would make girlfriend material. Blame that on their American influence.

Chochemonger cheers for the reply.

What are the women like in your opinion. I ask because I spent time in Thailand and whilst there are without doubt some great looking women they are all pretty much the same looking as in short brunettes. Hence after a couple of months I found it boring chasing them 'variety being the spice of life' and all that. Do you not find that in the Phills too? What is the cost of living like over there,similar to Thailand?

Ya, thats always a funny thing on these forums.

VP,

Let me ask you,

Is there anything about the Philippines that you didn't like?? I heard the food is bad???

Yeah, Philippines is getting me really curious as well...

I love asian girls, and south-east asian seem the easiest, Phillipinas even more so, so it is very tempting.

I don't think I mind much the whole 3rd world vibe, I mean, if it is at least as bad as Cairo I can handle it.

Of all the bad things I heard the one that gets to me is the food...

Why people say the food is bad? Can anyone elaborate on this?

Screw the food just drink beer and now that I think about it Fuck Montreal too. Let's light this candle.

Quote: (03-27-2012 03:13 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Screw the food just drink beer and now that I think about it Fuck Montreal too. Let's light this candle.

[Image: lol.gif]

Well, how good is the beer in the Phillipines, anyone?

Philapinnes is the only country where I've consistently had girls approach me. No need to game, they come to you. Lazy man's paradise.

I'm determined now to go to Phils and put together the best restaurant data sheet this forum has ever seen.

Quote: (03-27-2012 01:41 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

No draw cards for me. Reputed to have bad food, a lot of poverty, and the standard of girls is nowhere near like in Thailand.

I would imagine it draws the old American guys who's pension will not make for such a comfortable lifestyle in Thailand.

I traveled all through SE Asia and the Phillipines was one of the few places I did not visit.

True but you're living in Ukraine, which ain't much better..

101 Ukraine
124 Philippines

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cou...per_capita

Only Bolivia and Paraguay are poorer than Ukraine in South America.

Would any forum veterans of the Philippines please post pictures of Filipinas that they'd rate as a 6 or 7?

Like Roosh did in this post about Kaunas:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11364-...#pid181053

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (03-27-2012 02:44 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (03-27-2012 09:51 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Chochemonger cheers for the reply.

What are the women like in your opinion. I ask because I spent time in Thailand and whilst there are without doubt some great looking women they are all pretty much the same looking as in short brunettes. Hence after a couple of months I found it boring chasing them 'variety being the spice of life' and all that. Do you not find that in the Phills too? What is the cost of living like over there,similar to Thailand?

One of the positives about filipino women is that they come in a variety of shapes and colors, that you dont find in most other Asian countries. One night youll be banging a whiter chinese looking filipina and the next, a dark tanned girl or a latina looking one. A negative, is the American influence on their diet, which makes about 20 percent of filipinas chubby. Nothing at the levels of America or the West, yet, but something to be concerned about in the future. My brother, who lived in Vietnam for 9 months, said that there 95 to percent of women were skinny. He was surprised at the level of chunkiness, here, compared to Vietnam But it is still not a problem. Because of the higher value young girls still put on foreigners and their decent english, you have a huge pool of available, normal, young and slim cuties, unlike any other Asian country.
To guys like Debauchary, who have never been to the Philippines and criticize the quality, I say just go to the nicest mall or to a club and pickout the hottest girls. Youll have to look around, but you will find 8s and above, though I agree, not at the percentages of Eastern Europe or Japan. But you can game them with english, so most guys have a better chance at landing an 8 here, than in an industrial shit hole or Japan.
I will go to Manila in 2 months and I have heard that it is dirty, filthy and extremely poor. But here in Davao, for the most part, the city is organized, safe, clean(you can drink the tap water) and tranquil. But i will avoid the worst of Manila by staying in Makati, which is kind of the Manhattan of the Phils, but way more affordable.
As to the guy who asked about the beer, the quality is ok. I drink one that is called red horse, which is strong(7 percent alcohol). At the cost of 28 pesos (60 cents) and 1 dollar at the club, for a can, it is a great cheap option for getting a nice buzz.

Quote: (03-27-2012 12:46 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I'm sure there is a ton of easy pussy but supposedly the food sucks, the infrastructure sucks, and its pretty 3rd world.

Also, it sounds like there are alot of cheap hookers, passport hunters, and gringo hunters.

I'll go when I'm old!

Exactly. We can still pull 20 y.o. pussy when we're sixty in the Phils. I for one am in my prime, and have a lot of fight left. Onward to Jordan, Brasil, and El Salvador!!!!!

@Vorkuta- The Philippines is the U.K. of SE Asia.

Yes the Phils is not for everyone, specially those who have little to no experience in the 3rd world may be unsettled in the beginning by the sheer poverty you see around you, like entire families sleeping on the streets on card boards and going through the garbage cans and a group of kids running after you holding onto you and asking you, even begging you: "daddy, give me money". It takes a while to get used to that, but once you get past that, you will see people who are very humble, very kind and friendly. Yes they may not be the brightest nor the most sophisticated but they are simple in a good even basic way.

Yes the girls are very friendly and very approachable. Go to any mall during the day and you will be eye rapped by cute to beautiful girls all wearing sexy feminine outfits with short skirts and all. As CM wrote, they come in all shapes and forms, from the very asian look to the latina one. It's not for nothing that the Pinays are considered the Latinas of Asia as they've been colonised for a long time by Spain. As a result, 99% of names there are of spanish origins and even in every day language, you will be surprised by the number of spanish words in their local languages.

Yes it's dirt cheap. I spent 3 weeks there in Jan 2011 and I was having a lot of fun on about 10k pesos a week or about 230$, going out every night, doing pretty much anything I wanted without worrying about money or cost. From my personal first hand experience, i'd say 1.5 to 2k/month is enough to really live it up there, get a nice pad, have one or 2 beautiful girlfriends and then, get as many fresh new 18 year old thing anytime you want. [Image: smile.gif]

Food, ah Pinay food. Some love it and some can't stand it. I'm somewhere in between. What gives Pinay food a bad rep is that it's got 2 major things that can be a problem for some: 1) it's all oily, greasy and fried stuff which as you can imagine, is not the most healthiest options and thus, the roundish forms that pinays get after a certain age. And 2nd, is that their diet is comprised of about 80% n pork and for some who don't eat pork for whatever reason, then that is not only not very apetizing but also not very high on the tasty list either. Plus, good food is more expensive than say in LOS.

All in all, if you want a variety of ethnic food or even local good delicacies, if you're not a fan of oily, greasy and fried meat or u don't or can't eat pork, then yu're left with not much choice, as opposed to say LOS where you have world class not only local but international cuisine with very easy reach and at affordable prices.

All in all, the Phils are a great place for a nice, relaxing and inexpensive place to lay low, build a biz and even grow a big biz and use as a base as the laws are among the friendliest for the foreigners. I know I will be back there, not only for fun but also for biz.

Hope this helps those looking at the Phils. Go with an open mind, give it some time to adjust to the surroundings there and then you'll love it. A fresh new 18 year old every night or even 2 or 3 every day if you want and can handle it. [Image: banana.gif] Mind you they may not be as beautiful as say in EE or Brasil or Colombia but they are very cute to beautiful, very fun to be with and uber sexy and feminine yet simple. [Image: smile.gif] And a good suggestion regarding food, is get a good girl you like and have her cook for you. Win win in all fronts![Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (03-27-2012 03:05 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Ya, thats always a funny thing on these forums.

VP,

Let me ask you,

Is there anything about the Philippines that you didn't like?? I heard the food is bad???

I need to leave Thailand in a few weeks when my visa expires, was just going to head to Cambodia for a few weeks but I've been there before and never to the Philippines so might have a look at flight prices and weather this time of year and go there instead. Would just be for 2 weeks probably, where should I spend it to get the most out of my trip?

All this talk about the bad food pisses me of. The philippines has the biggest Mall density in the world. The big cities are packed with giant malls. I think manila has 18 malls or something. You can stuff your face with junk food or good restaurant food all day. You basically never have to eat pinoy food if you go there.

Just try the pinoy food which is surprisingly good instead of being a baby about it.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

On Anthony Bourdain's Hierarchy of Pork the Phils is #1 - best roasted pig in the world.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (03-28-2012 03:57 AM)Soma Wrote:  

On Anthony Bourdain's Hierarchy of Pork the Phils is #1 - best roasted pig in the world.

It has E. Carolina pulled pork beat hands down. The crispy pata is what puts it over the edge. I'd love to put it in a competition in the South. It would be a strong contender, and the unusual usually wins those competitions. Lechon baboy, baby!