rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cool Pics From A Chinese Gangster's Lost Phone

http://imgur.com/a/RjInD

what's a gangster without girls?

Possible reason.

He's focused on getting his money up first.
What member has the quote that's goes something like " you lose money chasing women..but you never lose women chasing money" ?

I am the cock carousel

He should be able to afford a gym membership with all that money.

Good for him.

i dont think he gives a fuck about a gym mebership..he doesnt have too.

Most G's I remember growing up had bellys and big arms or we're mad skinny. Always had felines on deck tho...

"First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the woman"
Tony Montana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ7HZATMKBY

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The coolest thing is that he has a pet BEAR!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Dude looked like he had plenty of money and nice things. Yet no girls? Must have atrocious game, or stick strictly to p4p.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (03-21-2012 11:16 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Dude looked like he had plenty of money and nice things. Yet no girls? Must have atrocious game, or stick strictly to p4p.

For guys like him, it makes more sense to just bring in hookers for yourself and your boys. You don't want a regular girlfriend around to witness your illegal activities and hearing your conversations, etc.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-21-2012 02:18 AM)scorpio Wrote:  

I don't keep pictures of any girls in my phone either. Doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Once again confirming that money can buy many things, but not class.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (03-21-2012 11:32 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I don't keep pictures of any girls in my phone either. Doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Yeah, well, do you keep any pictures of beatings you give out to guys who don't pay up on your phone? [Image: lol.gif]

This guy is nothing like you. He takes pics of anything that's impressive to show off later. It's obvious.

If he had hot bitches on his dick all the time, he'd have some pics of them.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

this guy is a fucking moron

i used to dabble in crime (nothing as serious as this guy) and i NEVER photographed anything

Dude's obviously a small-time distributor who has stacked up enough paper to buy his first nice car (Porsche Cayenne) and some knock-off Louis Vuitton shit. He's all excited about his cash, so he's photographing it.

Maybe he took these pictures to use as leverage against other guys who aren't paying up promptly, but I sort of doubt it. This is some vanity shit. Now, at last count, at least 900,000 people have seen his face--and a few of his confederates'--splashed all over the Internet. He's probably done-for, if not dead.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Yeah the pet bear is awesome.
But Tuth, if he can afford a cayenne and the petrol to go with it, I think he can afford a genuine Louis bag.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Quote: (03-21-2012 12:13 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Dude's obviously a small-time distributor who has stacked up enough paper to buy his first nice car (Porsche Cayenne) and some knock-off Louis Vuitton shit. He's all excited about his cash, so he's photographing it.

Maybe he took these pictures to use as leverage against other guys who aren't paying up promptly, but I sort of doubt it. This is some vanity shit. Now, at last count, at least 900,000 people have seen his face--and a few of his confederates'--splashed all over the Internet. He's probably done-for, if not dead.

Especially in a country that has the death penalty for minor things like not paying your taxes [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (03-21-2012 12:13 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Do you know how much each of those stacks are in U.S. dollars?

I'll give you a hint: A lot more than the price of a Porsche.

He could be gay.

Also, although it may come as a genuine surprise to some board members: Maybe he just doesn't care that much about women.

I know a lot of guys who would say that a guy who chases a woman instead of paper is a loser.

Different guys have different proprieties.

Fuck man, a Porsche? It's your first car that you can buy with your gangsta millions and you get the ten-a-penny sports car of the decade?

Fuck.

Quote: (03-21-2012 03:04 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

He could be gay.

Also, although it may come as a genuine surprise to some board members: Maybe he just doesn't care that much about women.

I know a lot of guys who would say that a guy who chases a woman instead of paper is a loser.

Different guys have different proprieties.

I can understand that. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I probably don't care as much about getting girls as much a lot of the guys on this board. I mean, I like it and all but I'd say building a lifestyle around it like some guys on here do is pretty atypical for most of the world. Like you say, no problem, priorities differ.

Quote: (03-21-2012 04:03 PM)Scott Wrote:  

Fuck man, a Porsche? It's your first car that you can buy with your gangsta millions and you get the ten-a-penny sports car of the decade?

Fuck.

I'm just speculating, but maybe thats the car he always wanted as a kid or something. I knew a guy who made a TON of money and the first car he bought: a Volvo. Why? Because his Dad had one growing up and he was sad when they had to get rid of it.

Quote: (03-21-2012 04:03 PM)Scott Wrote:  

Fuck.

He seems to have a thing for Porsches (I see a couple of different models in the pics). The Vertu cellphone is also a luxury brand that goes for thousands each. I agree with much of the above though. He isn't a smart gangster. All of the high-signing is desperate. Part of the demise of organized crime in the US is the old-school gangsters were quiet and private - the last thing they wanted was to draw attention to themselves. The sons of those gangsters wanted to be famous, rock-star types and were careless. They thumbed their noses at the codes their predecessors honored.

Quote: (03-21-2012 10:54 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

The coolest thing is that he has a pet BEAR!

That's a dog. A chow.

Aloha!

I always wondered who was crass enough to buy those Vertu phones. Now I know.

How many bills are in a stack? The bills are 100 Yuan = $16. If it's 500 a stack, he's got 11*500*16 = $87k. If that's a 1,000 stack, $174k.