rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding The Right Type Of Girl Through Game

This is sort of an inquiry to see, of those of you who are pretty good at getting girls at this point, how many of you have come across the type of girl that you could see yourself settling down with. I'm not talking so much marriage material, because I'm sure most of you aren't interested in settling down that long term at this point (and why would you?) but more like finding a cool girl that you wouldn't mind calling your girlfriend.

Of those of you who have found this type of girl, where did you find her? Was it based on commonalities or differences?

The reason being, I have an image of the type of girl I want, and she's like this:
- Good looking, educated, not-spoiled, and has a positive outlook on life.

So far, I have been able to find a mix-match of those qualities, but not one girl who has all of these qualities.

Who here has had better luck?

I have found a few, but not lately.

The flow really stopped a few years ago, not sure why. (Might be I am becoming to out there and losing touch with reality).

The ones I have found have always been by traveling.

Which leads me to believe I was possibly more into them because I knew it would end.

But who knows? I will admit I am not a master of relationships.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

I am in this situation as we speak, she is sleeping soundly next to me.

She is one of my 'regulars' so to speak, but I really just started rolling with her much more than the others. She fits the bill as for your criteria, but dynamite in the sack can be added as well. I realized that it meant something because I started caring, covering up, and lying that I was/am sleeping around with other girls.

It has hurt my game, but in reality I have transitioned it to our interactions, and the results can be seen in similar to the pick up. It is a lot like George Castanza's "hand" in the relationship analogy.

As my motto goes though, be careful, sex can lead to STDs, but even worse, it can lead to relationships.

I have a feeling though it is like Sal and his Mexican broad in On the Road, it will end as we part ways in the next few months.

its something similar to my recent post ''the thing you called chemistry''.

finding 'right' girl in PUA is almost impossible...you go for better and better,in my case,whenever i thougth that she is a 'right' girl for me...i fallen head down on the earth while gaming her.

I guess the way to look at it is to look at people who are not in the "community" per se, but are natural players (I'm looking at people like Michael Douglas, Jay Z, ...) and see how they do it. I suppose the key tendency of both of these two guys is a natural alpha frame. Even now that they're in a relationship (with two of the most beautiful women in the world) they keep their strong personalities in tact. It probably wouldn't surprise me if they were keeping this attitude together by banging girls on the side, plus their professional lives are also in congruence with the natural alpha attitude.

They are, in a way, projecting the old alpha frame, where the alpha male gets the most beautiful woman as a wife, as another sign of his alpha-ness. Just another check off the alpha list, in a sense [Image: wink.gif]

So it is possible, but I'd say it requires congruence in your whole life-- the alpha lifestyle.

Quote: (10-05-2009 04:26 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Mahalo for bringing this subject up.

I am currently pondering a girlfriend. I have known this girl for 5 years but never had any type of sex at all with her until Saturday. Out of every girl I have ever laid my eyes upon, she is in my top 5 hotness wise.

There are maybe 15 women I respect. 11 of them are political figures, relatives, and other women I will never bang. This chick actually has made something out of herself and worked very hard to do it. Plus she sucks a dick with a level of enthusiasm I have never seen before. The strange thing is, that did not change the respect level at all?

She loves the ocean, and is one of the few girls I've seen that can actually handle herself in rough water. I don't allow girls on my boat unless they are paying and sign a waiver, but her I've never minded. She actually fished with me, and was as serious about it as I was. Plus, she recently graduated from law school and her thing is maritime law. Her father is a Japanese big shot, and she lives in his 3 million dollar beachfront condo.

This girl knows me, and my history with women, and doesn't care. I know hers too. Up until recently she was engaged. She was with him for 6 years. The man was drunk as hell (.24) and wrecked his car, two weeks before their scheduled wedding. Now he's paralyzed. She told him she never wants to see him again. She didn't want to be his nurse forever over his dumbass mistake. It sounds cold, but for her to have the balls to do that is pretty impressive. Fuck him, she says.

This weekend at least 10 guys told me that she was a keeper.

Here are my concerns:

1) I am caught up in the novelty of banging a good person. She is not one of the skanks I normally bang behind the strip club dumpster.

2) The sex is what it is because of the 5 years of tension that's built up.

3) I will bang a skank behind a strip club dumpster, and will break her heart.

Here she is:

Take the chance, mate. I know you have the courage.

Quote: (10-05-2009 04:26 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Here are my concerns:

1) I am caught up in the novelty of banging a good person. She is not one of the skanks I normally bang behind the strip club dumpster.

2) The sex is what it is because of the 5 years of tension that's built up.

3) I will bang a skank behind a strip club dumpster, and will break her heart.

Aloha!

She has beautiful skin and a banging body! Nice find!

As for #3, I'm guessing she's Japanese, and if she is, I think they have this understanding in their culture that it's almost accepted that a husband cheats. As for cheating, even if it isn't accepted, I think as long as you cheat and you don't embarrass her (by being public about it etc) and continue treating her like she's your girlfriend most girls who truly love you won't make a big deal of it. But I understand, ethically it's a tough one to think about beforehand.

Come to think of it, this is why I enjoy French films-- although they focus a lot on human perversions, they are the only ones that deal with topics like promiscuity, fetishes, and adultery maturely.

Quote: (10-05-2009 08:24 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Come to think of it, this is why I enjoy French films-- although they focus a lot on human perversions, they are the only ones that deal with topics like promiscuity, fetishes, and adultery maturely.

That's funny, I just watched Gazon Maudit a few weeks ago. With another girl. If I do go forward with this girlfriend thing I think that will be a decent icebreaker.

The only problem is I gotta get the dvd from the little slut that I watched it with. I don't like thinking "aww shit I'm gonna get laid"

I may just try the one-woman-man thing for a while.

Aloha!

I am in the same boat mate, the stakes are just getting higher for me when I fuck around.

That's the key Kona, "try it for awhile" there's nothing that says this would be permanent, and if you like the girl, what is wrong with dating her? It's not as though you're getting married. Plus, who knows maybe Mr. Japanese hot-shot business man will throw a bone your way, in the form of a sweet job or use of his condo when he's on business trips! Course, those additional perks may not interest you, but I sure know I'd be hoping for them.

Quote: (10-07-2009 08:05 AM)CJ Wrote:  

That's the key Kona, "try it for awhile" there's nothing that says this would be permanent, and if you like the girl, what is wrong with dating her? It's not as though you're getting married. Plus, who knows maybe Mr. Japanese hot-shot business man will throw a bone your way, in the form of a sweet job or use of his condo when he's on business trips! Course, those additional perks may not interest you, but I sure know I'd be hoping for them.

Mahalo for the advice everyone.

But CJ, brah, the last thing I need is a damn job! Are you gonna try and talk me into that now too!

I'm really on the fence about this. I can sit around and think up reasons why not to do this forever.

Even the little beach skank I banged last night and this morning said I should go for it.

I just don't ever want to have to hide who I am or what I do from anyone.

Aloha!

Quote: (10-07-2009 02:33 PM)Kona Wrote:  

But CJ, brah, the last thing I need is a damn job! Are you gonna try and talk me into that now too!

No, unless it's a job you can make money from while in bed.

Like the topic... personally I always think I can do better and better... If I'm dating some girl I actually start to care about, it'll take 2-3 months before they start harping on the relationship topic, and by that time I'm dating 1, 2, 3, 4? other chicks as well so in my head I'm use to seeing her and others so I can't see myself committing because in my head all I know is dating her along w/ others... Another part of this is probably that all my boys back from school, we grad in '04, are all either engaged or married and I can't help but feel like they turned themselves in to the system and just 'settled.' Because of this I've had to go out and make new guy friends in the area since I never see them.

At this point while I think the idea of having a real gf would be nice after years of not having one, I'm having too much fun not having one....

Kona, If you know me, I would be the last person that would say go for it.

But I am saying it.

Try it.

Great girls are extremely hard to find.

I often think fondly of girls I have dated or swooped that were beautiful, rich, from great families, cool and got along with.

I will admit, some time I wonder: "what if..."

These are usually fleeting thoughts, brought on by a vicious hangover.

- MPM

Hi guys

I haven't logged onto the board for around 6 months now. Part of that is that I have a 'girlfriend' in my life, and my game has scaled back naturally. Its a question of where your sexual energy gets used. If a girl comes along and she fits you're criteria, she's a great girl, then you end up in a relationship naturally and you go out less and you don't take the trouble to do all that initiative/escalation. Now I 'game' or flirt, because thats me, I like the live that way. I like to play. Its actually, I believe, the purest form of game, where you don't come from a place of neediness or wanting.

Can I say one thing that Gmanifesto said: great girls do not come by everyday. Neither do great guys, so you should work also at being a great guy. If you're 'there' too then it will work with a great girl, even its for a few months. At some point to have deep experiences you have to surrender and love someone. DOn't be stingy - it takes more than being 'alpha' to be happy.

I still log on occasionally to see what you guys are up to, because people who are trying to get excellent social skills are to be admired - and because I enjoy seeing what people are trying.

Life is too short. Regardless of what you're doing - make it fun.

The Twig

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Aloha,

I am engaged to be married.

Mahalo!

Quote: (10-11-2009 09:17 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha,

Mahalo!

Congratulations!

Quote: (10-12-2009 01:00 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2009 09:17 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha,

Mahalo!

Congratulations!

Not so fast, but thanks.

I will post later.

Aloha!

It took me 8 days to ruin this.

This chick will never speak to me again.

Aloha!

What did you do?

Quote: (10-11-2009 02:32 AM)twigman Wrote:  

Can I say one thing that Gmanifesto said: great girls do not come by everyday. Neither do great guys, so you should work also at being a great guy. If you're 'there' too then it will work with a great girl, even its for a few months. At some point to have deep experiences you have to surrender and love someone. DOn't be stingy - it takes more than being 'alpha' to be happy.

Thanks for the great post. I think I agree with you 100%, you get what you deserve in the end. Or more importantly, what goes around comes around.

Good to see you back!

Quote: (10-13-2009 06:48 AM)Kona Wrote:  

It took me 8 days to ruin this.

This chick will never speak to me again.

Aloha!

Ha.

Don't sweat it.

Great girls are hard to find, but great relationships with great girls are even harder.

I never have been able to do it.

- MPM

Quote: (10-13-2009 07:58 AM)Riker Wrote:  

What did you do?

I'm still not sure.

On Friday evening someone bought me something called a "mind eraser."

After I sort things out and I'll let you know what happened.

I don't think I signed any documents, thank God.

Aloha!

Quote: (10-13-2009 06:06 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2009 07:58 AM)Riker Wrote:  

What did you do?

I'm still not sure.

On Friday evening someone bought me something called a "mind eraser."

After I sort things out and I'll let you know what happened.

I don't think I signed any documents, thank God.

Aloha!

Ha!!!

Back when I was a young up and coming Proto-type G, my crew and I got into Mind Erasers.

Crazy stuff. Heavier than any drug. The nights flew by and were more psychotic than the next.

We had to cut that stuff out.

- MPM