rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Two self-proclaimed funny people go out

Yet neither are funny. The girl, who looks like a little boy, rejected him. I spit out my water when he described her as "beautiful."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

The main picture looks like a brother and sister at the Goldsteinowitzberg family reunion

Quote: (03-17-2012 10:32 AM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

The main picture looks like a brother and sister at the Goldsteinowitzberg family reunion

I was wondering how many posts it would take before someone made a stupid, fucked up Jewish comment. It was the second post. /disappointed

I actually don't mind nerdy, goofy-looking girls like this. I would never describe her, or them, as "beautiful" though. I've banged a couple of girls like this (minus the short hair) and they can be pretty interesting, provided their "humor" isn't just bitchiness and sarcasm. I knew a girl like this who had me cracking up pretty regularly. But, when people advertise themselves as "funny," it's usually a bad sign.

It's obvious what happened here, though. The guy went for funny and clownish instead of properly escalating physically and aggressively. I do very well in this demographic--mainly because of the quirky elements of my game--but also because I balance sexuality and manliness with humor.

Dude didn't do this, and got thrown in the friend zone before the date was even over. These girls--due to the massive beta-nerd parade behind them--are used to doing this.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (03-17-2012 10:39 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2012 10:32 AM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

I was wondering how many posts it would take before someone made a stupid, fucked up Jewish comment. It was the second post. /disappointed

So you were obviously thinking the same thing as me then?

Relax, I have nothing against Jews. The picture just reminded me of a goofy brother and sister (they look alike) at a family reunion. And they have Jewish traits.

Quote: (03-17-2012 10:41 AM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

So you were obviously thinking the same thing as me then?

I doubt it but, to be fair, I don't know what you were thinking. I certainly didn't think "Goldsteinowitzberg." I thought, simply: they look like Eastern-European Jews. If you're going to clown on Jews, at least make the joke funny. Jews are some of the most self-deprecating mother-fuckers in the world--they appreciate a good joke.

--

I GoogleFu'd this girl (I don't know why they publish people's full names), and came up with this pic. She actually doesn't have an unpleasant face (it's pretty feminine, actually), but the short hair really neutralizes anything she might be able to muster. Don't know about the rest of the body. She looked petite in the DateLab pics, but looks a little sloppier here. It's hard to tell from this weird angle.

[Image: attachment.jpg5388]   

She looks like a boy to me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

You nailed that one Tuth. I was thinking about this yesterday. When girls claim they are something they're usually the opposite. Especially when it come to sex.

I like sex or I'm real horny= I lay on my back

Quote: (03-17-2012 10:54 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

If we took that pic, and created a profile for her on "hot or not" under Men, I guarantee you women would rate her and not be able to tell either.

Quote:Quote:

Samantha: He texted me to make sure I got home, which was really nice. I would definitely see him again, but I don’t know if it would really turn into a relationship. But there is a lot in common there.

Lmao, he got rejected.

UPDATE: Samantha and Mateo continued texting and met up for dinner a few days later. “We had a really great time, but we realized that we had very different values,” she says. It was disappointing, Mateo says, but “we definitely plan to be friends. And I’m not just giving that lip service.”

He got friend-zoned, then decided to keep being her friend. Classic beta.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (03-17-2012 10:30 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yet neither are funny.

Yeah. They are quirky, which, unfortunately, has come to be the de facto personality trait of the SWPL demographic.

Quote: (03-17-2012 10:39 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

It's obvious what happened here, though. The guy went for funny and clownish instead of properly escalating physically and aggressively. I do very well in this demographic--mainly because of the quirky elements of my game--but also because I balance sexuality and manliness with humor.

Dude didn't do this, and got thrown in the friend zone before the date was even over. These girls--due to the massive beta-nerd parade behind them--are used to doing this.
+1

This date is one of the best examples of how not to interact with women that I've ever seen. It's obvious how much he into her from the beginning. Dude starts talking about telling his dad that he's met the one. Plus, his whole frame is, "let me entertain you and show you how compatible we are."

Like Tuth says, chicks like this are usually surrounded by a cavalcade of neutered effeminate behavior. A little bit of direct escalation would have went a long way.

My pussy sensor is going off after looking at the pictures. I bet she has a real wet pussy. Grow your hair out!

A couple of gems in here:

Samantha: I absolutely love making elaborate dinners...

For a 24 yr. old American female, this would put her far ahead of most other vagina-bearers... If only she didn't look so much like a boy.

Mateo: I’m chivalrous...

[Image: rolleyes.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

The only part I laughed at is when she said she wasn't "overtaken" by his looks.

I don't think she meant that to be funny but it was.

P.S. Yeah, she looks like a boy

Yeah, I'd be on "Tranny Alert: Red" with that one.

Quote: (03-17-2012 01:29 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Yeah, I'd be on "Tranny Alert: Red" with that one.
My daughter is next to me coloring. I asked her what's this picture and she said a boy and a poodle.

I was so excited, because I wanted to finally meet this person I was supposed to meet six months ago.

[Image: huh.gif]

He'd been excited to meet her for the last half a year??

[Image: undecided.gif]

They do both look jewy. She may even be hook-nosed...

The thing with improv is... it sucks. Most of the people who do it are terrible. I took a course in it, and I consider myself pretty funny in conversation, and I too was terrible. Aside from Whose Line Is It Anyway, it's not something anyone watches consistently. Because it sucks. IMO, people who like and practice improv are probably weird, and more annoying than funny. Ironically enough, the woman who taught it was the least funny person in the course. She did look like an ex-hottie, so it's not so surprising.

As for him, he just had no masculinity, and no asshole edge. If he had those two, and treated her more like a girl he wanted to fuck than a girl he wanted to date fohwever and ever, she'd be wet for him. These types of chicks surround themselves with lame, herbish dudes. If you can vibe with her, but demonstrate that you're NOT one of those lame dudes, by being sexual and dominant, then you're no longer competing with the nerd parade. She will think "oh, he's nothing like my friends [because he doesn't kiss my ass, and he puts me in my place]." If those nerds ever see you with her, they will *seethe* with anger. "What, I DON'T UNDERSTAND what you see in him! He's just an asshole!"

I looked at her and thought androgynous. If she grew her hair out, put on make-up and some earrings, you'd have a girl. Strip all that away, style her short hair differently and put her in a baggy t-shirt and jeans, and you'd have a boy.

These dates all seem to follow the same narrative. Dude rates the date higher than the chick does. She makes the call pretty early on that he's a friend at most, and then doesn't even follow up on that (though this one did). Her grade for the date didn't match all of the supposedly positive things she said about him. I think more of these guys should just TAKE a kiss at the end of the night, instead of one of those friend-hugs. Since it's pretty much inevitable that you won't see her again, make sure you get a little something. And who knows...it might give her the tingles. I also think it's a bad idea to have TOO much in common with a chick. Maybe they can form their own comedy troupe.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

If they both see themselves as comedians, I can see where it fell through. He spent the whole date trying to crack joke after joke, which comes off as try hard pretty quick, when he should have been getting her to do the try-hard comedian stuff, forcing her to qualify herself to him. Bemused aloofness would work pretty well in this situation. Think of the interaction between The Dude and Maude in The Big Lebowski:

Maude Lebowski: Do you like sex, Mr. Lebowski?
The Dude: 'Scuse me?
Maude Lebowski: Sex. The physical act of love. Coitus. Do you like it?
The Dude: I was talking about my rug.
Maude Lebowski: You're not interested in sex?
The Dude: You mean coitus?

If the guy is as witty as he claims to be it should have been easy to get some sexual tension going. It's much easier to get some sex talk going with the kinda vibe they apparently had.

To me it sounds like he's just "funny" to be funny. That by itself is not attractive as you come off as a clown.

I drop little innuendos all the time to get the sexy time temp up which is much easier to do when I have something in common with the broad, like they did.

As far as the pics, I'm kinda attracted to nerdy chicks (I like the librarian look) and the pics in the article show her to be hittable in my eyes. Longer hair would definitely help though.

The pic with the dog? I dunno about that....

Has there ever been an instance in date lab where a guy actually went for a kiss? I've yet to see it.

Quote: (03-17-2012 03:35 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

As far as the pics, I'm kinda attracted to nerdy chicks (I like the librarian look)

When I peruse OKC, I'll see these really nerdy girls. Even though they're not incredibly cute, I just think, "man, I'd LOVE to fuck this weird-ass girl." And almost every time, I'm checking their questions, they're into all kinds of kinky, freaky shit.

Quote: (03-17-2012 03:37 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Has there ever been an instance in date lab where a guy actually went for a kiss? I've yet to see it.

Every Datelab I've read (which is about 4 or 5 of them) seems to find the biggest entitlement princess and pair her with the biggest no-game beta out there.

So I'd have to guess not...and not only that, has there ever been a Datelab where the couple actually ended up dating and not 'I think we could be good friends!' (translation: I will never fuck him)? I have to wonder why the DC Beta Post continues to waste ink on a segment called 'Datelab' when precious few of the people in Datelab end up dating, or do they think that people getting together and getting into a relationship is some kind of mathematical formula?

That girl looks like a prepubescent dude in the poodle pic. Why do women think that men get boners over their sense of humor? You know what I picture when I imagine a woman with a sense of humor? A woman that can take a joke, and a lot of them can't even do that.

Yep. I've noticed the same Basil. A lot of them are freaks.

Hell, there's one in my are that is very explicit about being polyamourus. Even has a pic of her in her wedding dress. lol Looks like a geek.

Geeks and such seem to have a lower percentage of obesity too, just going off of observing whats out there.

I wonder if the Date Lab subjects hold back because they know the details of the date are going to be published. I wonder how many of the women do it for the free meal, because they have nothing else really going on. Or maybe some do it because they want to get in the paper. Who knows. But from a male perspective, if you're going to do it and you're attracted to the chick, why not go for the kiss at the end of the night? I want to see it, just to see what the reader comments will be.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-17-2012 03:46 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Yep. I've noticed the same Basil. A lot of them are freaks.

Hell, there's one in my are that is very explicit about being polyamourus. Even has a pic of her in her wedding dress. lol Looks like a geek.

Geeks and such seem to have a lower percentage of obesity too, just going off of observing whats out there.

@Basil and Hotwheels:

I wrote about the freaky, polyamorous nerd-girls online in another thread (with pictures), and it's so true. There is a certain type of nerd chick that's just cock-hungry beyond belief. I've seen my share online, but I currently have one I met through conventional game channels. This girl wants to keep banging non-stop. I put it down like a champ, she loves it, we finish, and she says, "ooh, let's do it again" while doing a trademark nerd laugh.

I agree that the OP girl isn't banging but, frankly, some longer hair and make-up (as others have noted) would go a long way toward removing the "boy-ish look." Some girls--especially petite ones with freckles--look super young and androgynous like this with some wrong choices. All it takes is a short hair cut, ill-fitting clothes, and bad photography to make them look like pre-pubescent girls or boys.

With the right edits, this girl would like a poor-man's version of this broad. She's no 10 Thread girl, but I'm pretty sure most of you would bang--don't lie.

From this:

[Image: attachment.jpg5397]   

To this:

[Image: attachment.jpg5398]