rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Women going on a sex strike

http://rt.com/usa/news/sex-strike-liberal-lunch-417/

Only in America. God Bless America. [Image: banana.gif]

Thoughts?

I have a feeling there will be many many "scabs" in this strike, if you know what I mean. I'm going to be a like a Pinkerton Strike Breaker on the front lines.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (03-15-2012 07:50 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Thoughts?

[Image: photo-wwwmeetupcom.n.jpg]

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

This is typical RT style. They find seven people doing something and run a story called "Americans turning to ..."

Quote: (03-15-2012 08:18 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Thoughts?

My thoughs exactly. Young women want to fuck just as much as young men.

The first thing that comes to mind when I read this is that its completely stupid.

Their logic is that they're withholding mens' reproductive rights because men are witholding theirs on the basis of gender equality/feminism/whatever.

What their actions will really do: suggest their sole purpose in life is to be a reproductive aid for men.

They also seem to have forgotten about the existence of condoms.

It might be more convincing if it were a table full of younger hotties. No one is going to follow a bunch of raggedy, old bitches who don't fuck anymore anyway. It's easy for them to call strike because they closed up shop years ago. Let chicks give dudes yet ANOTHER reason why they don't want to fuck, and men will gladly go back to the days when they had to pay for it (not that those days ever ended actually). All they'll do is cause a spike in the use of call girl operations and strip joints. The only reason why some chicks have a man at all is because they fuck, and they know it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

American women would be better served giong on a hunger strike to accomplish better outcomes.

Quote: (03-15-2012 08:57 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2012 08:18 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Thoughts?

My thoughs exactly. Young women want to fuck just as much as young men.

Men think about sex more often and for longer periods than women do. Every study on the subject reaches that conclusion. Women are hornier than the average chump thinks they are, but they're still not as horny as men are.

They all look like they're in menopause anyway. I don't want to fuck them either.

Aloha!

Quote: (03-15-2012 11:17 PM)T and A Man Wrote:  

American women would be better served giong on a hunger strike to accomplish better outcomes.
[Image: confused.gif] No, that'd accomplish the opposite.

I think nobody gives a fuck because none of them are even bangable. typical bullshit RT runs.

After looking at the photo my first thoughts were "Who is this strike going to inconvenience exactly?"

ha at first I thought it was just some stock photo or something you pulled off of google, but then I clicked on the article.

These old hags can go on strike. Nobody cares.

Quote: (03-15-2012 08:46 PM)j r Wrote:  

This is typical RT style. They find seven people doing something and run a story called "Americans turning to ..."

This is typical of a lot of shitty online sources. That's the problem with the Internet. Anyone with ten bucks and a keyboard can open up an "online magazine." Even polished news organizations run entire segments of their website reporting with interns and "volunteer reporters."

Quote: (03-15-2012 11:11 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

It might be more convincing if it were a table full of younger hotties. No one is going to follow a bunch of raggedy, old bitches who don't fuck anymore anyway.

LOL. Everyone is making their own version of this observation.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Tenderman is screwed!

Consequences will never be the same. The sexual marketplace is about to be disrupted!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Good, Western women are beasts anyways. So glad to be back in Thailand.

Those women are fat and most are well past their prime. They are essentially IRRELEVANT.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (03-16-2012 09:58 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Tenderman is screwed!

+1

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

In the Colombian town of Barbacaos 300 women went on a sex strike for 38 days until the government agread to pave the road. This was last year.

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news...trike.html

http://rt.com/usa/news/sex-strike-liberal-lunch-417/
Only in America. God Bless America. [Image: banana.gif]
Thoughts?

I didn't understand it. They gonna stop using their vibrators or what? That's the only kind of sex they're getting anyway.

Quote: (03-16-2012 12:53 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Men think about sex more often and for longer periods than women do. Every study on the subject reaches that conclusion. Women are hornier than the average chump thinks they are, but they're still not as horny as men are.

I disagree. The only reason it seems men are hornier is because they don't get punani as easily as women. If a woman want dick tonight, she merely has to go out and put herself out and she WILL pull.

A man has no guarantees on this. Now observe women who find it difficult to pull even with overt requests. I have a few in my friend circle.
Old looking (don't even ask), or grossly overweight. These women are constantly looking for sex and get aroused at every little sexual innuendo.

As Ug slayer mentioned, women want to fcuk just as much as men.

Back in the UK, I had a lizard on lock. We were regular fcukers and one evening she asked for me to fcuk. I had an assignment to work on so I told her I couldn't make it that night. She was begging and insisting and her eyes were actually watering from the need.

This proves that women need that dyck just as much as men need that gooch.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (03-16-2012 11:12 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Consequences will never be the same. The sexual marketplace is about to be disrupted!

We dun goofed...

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Just because it is far easier for women to get laid doesn't mean they don't think about sex less than we do. If women were as horny as we are, the "Sexual Market Place" would like something like the gay scene. Women are far hornier than most men think they are, but still not as horny as us.

And Athlone, somebodies spent some time on /b/ [Image: tongue.gif]

Relevant - http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Interna...z2sYz4XFQp

TOKYO: Women in Tokyo are threatening a sex boycott against any man who votes for the front-runner in this weekend's gubernatorial election, in protest at his claim that menstruation makes women unfit for government.

A Twitter campaign group based in the capital which bills itself as "The association of women who will not have sex with men who vote for (Yoichi) Masuzoe," has garnered almost 3,000 followers since it launched last week.

Although the founders have not identified themselves, in their profile they said: "We have stood up to prevent Mr. Masuzoe, who makes such insulting remarks against women...We won't have sex with men who will vote for Mr. Masuzoe."

Masuzoe, 65, a former political scientist who became a celebrity through TV talk shows before getting involved in politics in 2001, is widely seen as an establishment figure in a country where gender roles remain very distinct.

In 1989, he told a men's magazine that it would not be proper to have women at the highest level of government because their menstrual cycle makes them irrational.

"Women are not normal when they are having a period... You can't possibly let them make critical decisions about the country (during their period) such as whether or not to go to war," he said.

[Image: hamster3.gif]

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.