rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Analysis of RVF Members Game

I had a fortunate chance to roll with Parlay44 recently

Huge Plus 1 and a bundle of thanks to Parlay for rolling with me for a full day , We both learned from each other and critiqued when we thought the other person could have done better or where did he went wrong..... and came up with the idea of doing a written report on each others game so we can learn from each others mistakes and get rid of faults in our Game.

and then we dicided to post it on the forum after getting an OK from each other, I think this way other players can learn from our Stenghts and weaknesses as well........

Overall View of Parlay44 and his Game: He has a solid stance walks and talks slow that traslates into having a presence which is accentuated by his long hair and cool and calm demeanour.

Strength:

Making a connection with girls...

Having girls feel some sort of emotion (Happy, Angry, Sad etc......) anything......

Deep understanding of male-female psychology

Very patiently explains how one could have done better.

Can speak Russian/slavik

Well Travelled and DHV's well into discussion, Really I knew this one but beliefs get solidified once you see girls eyes spaaz out when he mentions that he was visiting family in Dussedorf, Germany and in another encounter sublty mentioned being in such such city for Business in Brazil and the Girl just melted and started finding common things they both like about Brazil ( Awsome ) It was a treat to watch that set in person....

Very open to Critique : Listened to my suggestions and adapted and it worked ( This is also key to a lot of players who are close minded ), be open and listen to what others have to say about your game and you game might Inprove.

Weakness:

Doesn't open many girls ....

Passive (I would like to see him a little bit more aggressive )

He is working on Gym and healthy food choices so that's a good thing...

May be a little change of style of clothes ?

Things I learned from him : Forget about numbers try to make a connection ( I already knew that one too ) but really got put in perspective when I saw him in action, My approaches were pressured and wanting to get to the finish line, his approaches were relaxed just vibing with the girl till a connection was made and bingo number close......

Overall a very solid stealth like approach that he has towards girls which disarms them and they do not even know what and when he hit em.....

I am anxiously waiting for parlay to review my game, Lay it on me Playa , I got tough skin [Image: smile.gif]

I will encourage other members to critique each others game and post it as well for the greater good of Poon Hunting....

Take a shot at my Game E-mech or 350zguy.........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Lothario.. It's hard to compare this but you're on a time crunch. So you can't collect the residules like the rest of us can so you escalate at lightning speed. It's good to know how but you miss out on the ones who are not going to have the right logistics. Where as parlay goes to the same taco bell three times a day so he has more chances and time to build comfort.

It would be the same if you kept in close phone contact and visited the same city over and over, keep at it. You're coming here. Do you have a pipeline from the last trip? Chilean slut?

Can parlay do that one man thriller flash mob move?

I eat at Taco Bell once a week at most [Image: lol.gif]
Lothario your game report is coming. Don't take anything personal. I'm very raw and harsh with my analysis but I'll give it to you straight. Good and bad.

Team Nachos

Quote: (03-14-2012 09:18 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I eat at Taco Bell once a week at most [Image: lol.gif]

If memory serves me right, you run game at Taco Bell the other six days. I'm still a little disappointed you never hit up Lexus.

Quote: (03-14-2012 09:18 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Lothario your game report is coming. Don't take anything personal. I'm very raw and harsh with my analysis but I'll give it to you straight. Good and bad.

Shit, with a preface like that, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Whatever happened to good ol Lexus?

I love the idea of this thread.

This is the best possible thread for people wanting to learn game! Jesus, i hope people here seriously need financial advise so i can help for free and in turn get to meet some players who will critique me. Until then solo dolo it is

Westcoast hit me up if you're ever in NJ or NY.

Team Nachos

Nice man thanks, I'll def pay for drinks. I am gonna be out there in May. I know my conversation skills are still weak so day approaches are prob best, feel free to rip me apart the earlier I learn the better my player years in my 30's will be.

This thread reminds me of..

http://www.rooshv.com/destruction-of-the-ego

Quote: (03-14-2012 11:42 PM)houston Wrote:  

Was wondering the same.

Parlay, where in NJ are you from? I'm down in South Jersey, right outside of Philadelphia. I assume you're from North Jersey since you mention NY. It'd be fun to have someone critique the shit out of my game.

Quote: (03-15-2012 03:21 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2012 11:42 PM)houston Wrote:  

Was wondering the same.
She's young and plays the little girl text game with me. Haven't gotten her out yet.

Quote: (03-15-2012 03:35 PM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

Parlay, where in NJ are you from? I'm down in South Jersey, right outside of Philadelphia. I assume you're from North Jersey since you mention NY. It'd be fun to have someone critique the shit out of my game.

I grew up in Monmouth County but I live in Bergen County right now. If you wanna roll into Philly or AC one night I'm down.

Team Nachos

Quote: (03-14-2012 08:20 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Lothario.. It's hard to compare this but you're on a time crunch. So you can't collect the residules like the rest of us can so you escalate at lightning speed. It's good to know how but you miss out on the ones who are not going to have the right logistics. Where as parlay goes to the same taco bell three times a day so he has more chances and time to build comfort.

It would be the same if you kept in close phone contact and visited the same city over and over, keep at it. You're coming here. Do you have a pipeline from the last trip? Chilean slut?

Can parlay do that one man thriller flash mob move?

Yes e-mech you are right, I work on a SNL/SDL model , Usually I have about 2-3 nights in a city and sometimes girls are ready for a date on 2nd or 3rd day and I keep working the numbers that I collect and sometimes connect on a later trip.

Just like I connected with this girl in NYC although I met her a year earlier in Jacksonville, FL, Read post # 138 and let me know what you think.....

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8681-page-6.html

I pipelined another girl from FLL that might come to see me in Tampa when i'm there, She's down and I am thinking she is going to cut on my playtime and concesus says , don't pass on the sure thing.... What do you say ?

About the One man Thriller move e-mech is talking about, RVF members have no Idea , what e-mech is saying........

It would be hard fro me to describe but Imagine e-mech dancing to MJ's Thriller in real rednuck country Bar, It was hilarious...... Thriller, Country bar and e-mech and he kept on saying , This is my kind of a bar.....

Parlay didn't dance much, I did busted a few moves at the Bulgarian Bar, No dice though.... Bartender was giving me a boner, we flirted for a bit....

Parlay I am waiting dude.......

I'm going to try to write this up without outing people on race or career.

Alright here's my game review of Lothario:

Lothario has a pretty kick ass career. I'm sure he's rolling with some decent paper. He's married with 2 kids
and lives somewhere in the middle of the country. He professed his attraction for American(white) girls to me.
Lucky for him he lives in the right state for that. Unfortunately he refuses to game any women in his area due
to the family and career. So he travels all over the US for work and hits up the streets and bars hard spitting
his game.

Looks:
On the 1-10 scale of attractiveness I'd say you're about a 6-7.

Body:
Thin build. I'd say you should hit the gym and build up your arms and chest. It makes it look
much better when you wear dress shirts.

Style:
Your hairstyle is basic and average. It looks ok. You dyed the grey out of it to make it all black.
I would recommend cutting it shorter with a little bit more style. Go through a few men's magazines
and pick out a more modern hairstyle. Clean shaven face works for you. I don't think growing any kind
of beard would do anything to benefit you.

I wasn't really diggin the coat you were wearing. The red checkered scarf broke it up a little bit and brought
some color into your look. You brought a decent selection of clothes with you so it was good to have some
different looks to play with. I didn't like your belt buckles at all. Bullhorn belt buckles won't get you any play
in NJ or NY. I promise you that. Get a few simple dressy belts. One black one brown.

You make decent money. I think you should spend some money and buy some nicer
and more stylish clothes. For the level that you're on you should be better dressed. You had a decent look going
before we went out for the night but unfortunately it was covered up by the coat and scarf.

Personality:
You're an outgoing person with a positive vibe going on. Your accent bleeds heavily into your English. It's not
so bad. I would work with a language teacher or speech pathologist and try to get your English more pronounced.
It will only help you with the white girls you want. I didn't have a problem understanding you. It's more about blending in.
White girls roll real tight with their social circles. If you come across as too much of an outsider they'll never welcome
you in unless you have some value they can exploit...drugs, access to clubs, money. White girls need the approval
of their girlfriends until they get into their 30's. Then anything goes. If you don't mind banging girls over 30 then you're fine.

Game:
You open like a madman. Every woman that you opened responded positively to you. A+ On the downside you're openers
are very textbook and generic. I almost felt like you were reading from note cards instead of it coming from your heart. It was
a little unnatural feeling. I even heard you throw the pet shop opener at 2 women. Pet shop opener is fine but it won't lead you anywhere. Why are you looking for a pet shop if you're only in town for 2 days? You have to think like 3 steps ahead before
you even say a word to a woman. You should be able to account for any possible answer she can throw at you and be able
to steer the conversation in the direction you want. It's like a verbal chess game. Develop a good script that you can recycle
in each city.

I felt like you were rushing and pressuring women too much. Don't worry so much about number closing. Open her. Segue into other topics. Make her laugh. Enjoy the moment. Always be the one to end the conversation. Get the number on the way out. Do half as many approaches but make better quality connections. Build up a few regulars in each town and city you visit. Pipeline and make plans with them next time you're in town. SNLs are tough.

It would be good to share things from your personal life when talking to women. Tell them what you do. Impress them. You have a good career. Show value. Obviously leave out the part about having a wife and kids. But otherwise be open and honest. Your game will be more natural that way because you'll be comfortable talking about what you know. You should also find some interests or hobbies outside of work. Find something you're passionate about and talk about that. Learn a little bit about popular music and culture. That's what women know.

Practice gaming at home. Obviously you can't bang do to your situation. But you can open girls. Have conversations. Number close. Invite them out for drinks. Tell them you know a perfect guy for them. It doesn't matter. You're living two different contradicting lifestyles. At home you're a professional and a conservative family man. On the road you're gaming girls hard. Learn to blend the two together.You should be out like two nights a week while you're home. It's ok to bring your wife to bars and talk to people and other women. It'll keep you in the social vibe for when you travel. You can always drive to nearby towns and cities and game there.

One more negative for you... When we were sitting and talking at lunch you were very open and blatant about being married and gaming girls. You might want to keep topics like that out of public earshot. The whole diner was full of women. They were all around us. You even opened a few girls walking by. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Maybe it's cause I always eavesdrop on people. Either way I don't think it was the right time and place for that subject matter. We could have discussed it in the street. No harm though.

What I picked up from Lothario:

Be more bold and fearless. Surprisingly enough women will entertain just about anything you open with for a few minutes. Carry a second cellphone!!

Team Nachos

OK I'm on a roll tonight ...at350zguyy you're on the chopping block.

Game review of at350zguyy

at350guyy PM'd me one time after I helped him with one girl in a thread he started.
We made plans to hang out next time he was out in NY. We hit a few bars and lounges and did some approaches. I'll breakdown some of his game.

Looks:
On the scale of 1-10 I'd rate your looks about a 8.5.

Personality:
Positive attitude. Easy to get along with. Easy to hang out with. Doesn't put out the asshole vibe that is so common in NJ. Ha!! Presents himself very professionally. Speaks very well and clearly. No doubting he's American. You came across kinda flat emotionally though. I'll explain more in the game section below.

Style:
Dressed nicely. Business casual. No complaints. You did show me some pics in your phone of you at various basketball games. You were wearing a white dress shirt and a tie. I though that was a little overdressed for a sporting event. Your look is very conservative. You probably stick to a lot of greys and dark blues. If you're gonna rock a suit at a sporting event lighten it up a little bit. Don't dress like you're going to a business meeting or to church. I'd say wear a lighter colored suit and really nice flashy pinstriped dress shirt in a brighter color. No tie.

Your hairstyle was ok. It works for you. Kinda boring in my opinion. It looked like Hank Hill's hair from King of the Hill. Typical mid-west style. You're a good looking guy. I think you could pull off a shorter more stylish haircut. Maybe a buzzcut on top with a fade on the sides and back. What the hell do I know ...my hair is a mop!! [Image: lol.gif]

Body:
Average build. Not fat or anything but it doesn't look like you lift weights. You should bulk up your arms and chest more. Hit the gym.

Game:
Alright the good stuff. After looking through your phone pics of all the hot girls 7's and 8's you've slept with I can't truly criticize your game. But I will. You open girls well. No fear. They respond well to you. Your game consists mostly of lots of DHV'n. You showed the train girls pics of you in your phone with famous athletes. They were impressed and were following your game. But your delivery was kind of flat and emotionless. Very business-like. Like you were holding a business meeting and almost lecturing them. I felt the need to jump in and make a joke to lighten it up a little. When they asked why you were in NY I jumped in and said "So you could see what real pizza was like". You're sharp and got my clue and jumped in with you're cocky funny game. It went over well and they both laughed. That should have been the point to either number close or invite them out to a bar for a drink. Instead we got on the train and continued to talk to them while being interrupted by that little fucking annoying cockblocker hanging over the cute girl. Sadly the cute girl wouldn't give up the digits but her girlfriend with the rock on her finger did. It's been some time since then and that number went nowhere. No follow up with them to hang out with us. Shit happens.

The first lounge we went to was pretty full. It was Superbowl so as to be expected. We did a lap around the place and settled upstairs at the bar and started talking to the bartender. We we're doing ok running some game with her. She was responding well. Neither one of us number closed her. You weren't really impressed with the black girl that came up. I threw some game her way and she bought me a drink. When I brought you back to the black girls' table you were kinda shy and quiet. Probably because you weren't into or attracted to them. If you don't want to fuck them it's fine. You could have been a little more sociable in that situation. Not every interaction with a woman is about sex. Women have lots of friends and it's always good to get in good with them. It leads to party invites and other things. That was probably the lowest point of your game for the night.

It seemed to me like you have 2 versions of game that you use. Your DHV mode and your cocky funny mode. It's almost like someone flipped a switch and you became a different person. I'd like to see you blend the two sides of yourself together into one perfect universal game that you can run anywhere. The cocky funny side is more likable and flexible. I would say be that way more often and sprinkle some DHV here and there as needed. DHV shouldn't be your default game unless you're looking to land a LTR or wife. Cocky funny works just fine for getting laid.

All the girls in your phone look like they happen to be of the same race and heritage as you. I think you stick closely to your community and social circle. It seems to me like your end game is to find the hottest girl of your background for marriage. It wouldn't hurt you to bang out a few Latinas or white girls.

What I learned from at350zguyy:
He's the master of DHV. I'll try to get pics of myself with important people. It was a great gaming tool he had. When he number closed the girls on the train he handed the girl his iphone with the keypad showing and told her to give him her number. No paper or pen to worry about. She punched it in. I've used that move several times since then. It's gold.

Team Nachos

Thanks for the critique, Parlay. I definitely agree that I should blend those 2 styles together and I think my results will amplify.

Also agree on trying out a new hairstyle. I usually do something more with it but I cut it too short last time so I didn't bother with putting effort into it that weekend while I was in NYC.

+1 for writing up this review.

Sigh of relief : It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be Parlay, may you went easy on me , I agree with most of what you said.. and disagree with some which iI will point out below......

Quote: (03-15-2012 09:53 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Alright here's my game review of Lothario:

Lothario has a pretty kick ass career. I'm sure he's rolling with some decent paper. He professed his attraction for American(white) girls to me.Lucky for him he lives in the right state for that. Unfortunately he refuses to game any women in his area due to the family and career. So he travels all over the US for work and hits up the streets and bars hard spitting his game.

Looks:
On the 1-10 scale of attractiveness I'd say you're about a 6-7.

I am not an ugly looking mofo and no paul Janka either, granted my look doesn't work for white girls in USA, that's why I am looking for my Fish Bowl.... Consider myself atleast a 7

Quote:Quote:

Body:
Thin build. I'd say you should hit the gym and build up your arms and chest. It makes it look much better when you wear dress shirts.

I do not look like some jacked up dude, but gained 15 pounds of muscle mass in the past year, and waist loss of 2 Inches and get compliments all the time on Biceps and triceps [Image: smile.gif], It was a lot of progress for me, Inever went to the Gym in my life, now i am addcited , I go 4-5 days a week.

Style:
Your hairstyle is basic and average. It looks ok. You dyed the grey out of it to make it all black.
I would recommend cutting it shorter with a little bit more style. Go through a few men's magazines
and pick out a more modern hairstyle. Clean shaven face works for you. I don't think growing any kind
of beard would do anything to benefit you.

I wasn't really diggin the coat you were wearing. The red checkered scarf broke it up a little bit and brought some color into your look. You brought a decent selection of clothes with you so it was good to have some different looks to play with. I didn't like your belt buckles at all. Bullhorn belt buckles won't get you any play in NJ or NY. I promise you that. Get a few simple dressy belts. One black one brown.

You make decent money. I think you should spend some money and buy some nicer and more stylish clothes. For the level that you're on you should be better dressed. You had a decent look going
before we went out for the night but unfortunately it was covered up by the coat and scarf.

There you said it, it's hard to show style in 40 degrees weather, I had stylish and expensive clothes, Guess, 7 in all mankind, Zara , topman and Mark Nason etc just didn't get to show them off in the cold weather.

Belt Buckles, believe me they do get a play in the south and Mid west, I will just have to tweak my style for a fashion forward city like NYC.

Again my Style has improved a lot from 1.5 yrs ago when roosh gave me harsh critique but there is always room for Improvement, Thanks Parlay.....

Personality:
You're an outgoing person with a positive vibe going on.

Your accent bleeds heavily into your English. It's not so bad. I would work with a language teacher or speech pathologist and try to get your English more pronounced.

Absofuckinglutely....., I could not agree with you any more here, I want to get rid of my accent and want to know how, I am reading a book named "Voice power" by Renee Grant williams that was mentioned on the forum before, Diction is what I believe I need and would like more suggestions from other players.

It will only help you with the white girls you want. I didn't have a problem understanding you. It's more about blending in.
White girls roll real tight with their social circles. If you come across as too much of an outsider they'll never welcome you in unless you have some value they can exploit...drugs, access to clubs, money. White girls need the approval of their girlfriends until they get into their 30's. Then anything goes. If you don't mind banging girls over 30 then you're fine.

Game:
You open like a madman. Every woman that you opened responded positively to you. A+ On the downside you're openers
are very textbook and generic. I almost felt like you were reading from note cards instead of it coming from your heart. It was
a little unnatural feeling. I even heard you throw the pet shop opener at 2 women. Pet shop opener is fine but it won't lead you anywhere. Why are you looking for a pet shop if you're only in town for 2 days? You have to think like 3 steps ahead before
you even say a word to a woman. You should be able to account for any possible answer she can throw at you and be able
to steer the conversation in the direction you want. It's like a verbal chess game. Develop a good script that you can recycle
in each city.

I felt like you were rushing and pressuring women too much. Don't worry so much about number closing. Open her. Segue into other topics. Make her laugh. Enjoy the moment. Always be the one to end the conversation. Get the number on the way out. Do half as many approaches but make better quality connections. Build up a few regulars in each town and city you visit. Pipeline and make plans with them next time you're in town. SNLs are tough.

Agreed and will work on it.

It would be good to share things from your personal life when talking to women. Tell them what you do.

tried and tested telling girls you are a physician doesn't get there panties wet, telling them " I am not legally allowed to tell you what i do " has better response, off coarse i tell them a little later I own a medical device company or that I am a physian, being a physician is somehow not a DHV .... WTF....

Impress them. You have a good career. Show value. Obviously leave out the part about having a wife and kids. But otherwise be open and honest. Your game will be more natural that way because you'll be comfortable talking about what you know. You should also find some interests or hobbies outside of work. Find something you're passionate about and talk about that. Learn a little bit about popular music and culture. That's what women know.

Practice gaming at home. Obviously you can't bang do to your situation. But you can open girls. Have conversations. Number close. Invite them out for drinks. Tell them you know a perfect guy for them. It doesn't matter. You're living two different contradicting lifestyles. At home you're a professional and a conservative family man. On the road you're gaming girls hard. Learn to blend the two together.You should be out like two nights a week while you're home. It's ok to bring your wife to bars and talk to people and other women. It'll keep you in the social vibe for when you travel. You can always drive to nearby towns and cities and game there.

What I picked up from Lothario:

Be more bold and fearless. Surprisingly enough women will entertain just about anything you open with for a few minutes. Carry a second cellphone!!

Thanks Once again things I learned from your critique.

1. Work on my Style

2. Get rid of my accent .....

3. Better hairstyle

4. Natural and no forced openers

5. Calm and slow the fuck down..... Open fewer girls with more effort into it....

Thanks parlay , will roll again one of these days.........

[attachment=5381]I like Lotharios game. I drove my boat out to the island and by the time I got there to meet him he already had a fist full of numbers from girls floating around down there. None of my local friends have ever done that. In fact if there's some pussy around they go out of the way to make sure I don't find out.

In my travels ASAP pussy does not come from fast openers. It comes from laying back and having Cobra skills.

Damn all these forum member meet ups is making me jelous [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (03-16-2012 10:59 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Damn all these forum member meet ups is making me jelous [Image: dodgy.gif]

You and me both. I wish there were active members besides myself in my city.

I found some video of mechanico and Greek kamaki running day game last time they rolled in Greece.

Check out 1:14

Team Nachos

Here's my brief take on Lothario's game:

Appearance:

Dying the hair is probably working bigtime for you. Clean cut look will definitely keep you looking young. Stay in the gym and that will help your young look as well. I don't think its necessarily a problem being too slim or skinny as long as what you wear is fits you well.

Attitude:
You're an easygoing guy and easy to get along with. Fun to game with because you will open any girl around you. I was almost caught off guard when you opened to the Russian girls right after walking out of the hotel room. Perhaps a little too fast. The language barrier was a problem with those girls from the beginning and I thought that would be the downfall of that effort.

Style:

When you came to Chicago, the weather was still pretty favorable to show off your style, and that you did. I think you dress fairly well since you mentioned that you changed up your wardrobe.

Game:

The good:
+ Approach bot
+ Fearless
+ Once a girl is opened you are good at bantering
+ Style is generally pretty good. I think we have somewhat similar taste in what we'd like to wear
+ You escalate and kino pretty well
+ Play the cocky/funny game pretty well

The bad:
- Work with a shorter haircut and I think you'll look even younger than you are
- The pet shop opener (and other generic openers) are kinda weak
- I think you can be more selective in who you open as well, just as Parlay mentioned

Overall:

I think this has already been summarized by Parlay, but you can be more selective. A few slight adjustments to you appearance and I think you will look younger than you are. I think you dress pretty well, maybe more tailored/fitted clothes will help you even more. You are fearless and can open any girl. Most of the time you're also able to banter about something or another too.

What I learned:

Be more aggressive. I'm generally a little bit more passive and selective, but I think I have to be a little more aggressive with my approaches. Escalate/kino early on. Also learned some subtleties of reading body language too.

@350zguyy's Game Analysis

It was an absolute pleasure to roll with 350 in Chicago a little while ago, I will take a shot of his game's positives and neagtives.

here is a link post # 68 of my trip to the windy city.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4914-page-3.html

Overall : His best trait is confidence, it was amazing to see this young guy verbalize/spit game with so much confidence that girls stop and give him the opportunity to game them..., On top he has been at Game for only about a year and has picked up real fast.

Style : Clean cut and above average but would like to see some spunk in his style, something that stands out and draws girls in........, Like the Long coat you were wearing was nice but add some color with it (Scarf) , Pocket Square etc to make it stand out....

Hair : Again clean and vanilla, you have good set of hair on you experiment a lot with hairstyle.

Vibe: Confident and Chill and like e-mech says like a cobra waiting for his prey and strike when a target comes in the killing Zone....., I think he is a little too relaxed though and can do a whole lot better, May be a little Red Bull or 5 hr Energy shot while gaming [Image: smile.gif]

Gaming Tactic : very good at bantering with Girls mostly about sports and mild neg, like parlay said good at Push/Pull but one thing I noticed that you had a On/Off on ur game , either it was there or not and that had to do with the kind of girls you like ........, I will advise to stay in game mode all the time, that's batting practice and may be the Girls will pivot you to the kind of girls you like.

Things I would like to see 350 Improve:

Start travelling and you will have more chance to slay the lizards you like, I know you like the Desi type and you sure will like latinas and Brazilians.....

You have it easy with White Girls , Don't let them go, You are young and when you get old you don't want to have regret of not doing them when you could have...

Improve your Style, Spend some dough on Clothes.....

Get your own Pad if you could, there may be some family Issues but try to swing it if you can.....

Don't get married

Currently you are performing less then your potential and just a little motivation you can do better / more girls or both

Things I learned from 350:

1. Confidence

2. Who says Brown guys can't slay white tail in USA, Bullshit......., It's all in head ( I already knew that ) but things get put in perpective with an example.

3. Learn a little about sports, NBA and NFl teams and players, Chicago is a sports bar town and tons of women out and about that you can start the banter with Sports etc....

will roll with this solid player any day of the week........

This is extremely late but I'll go ahead and post up what I thought of Giovanny.

So I hit him up to get better at day game/inner game and all I know is he's always locked in. Pretty impressive. So I really have no critiques there at all. I'll ahead and add 2 things I know that will help and one that I suggest he tries out.

1. Night Game. I don't care how old anyone gets there is at least one night venue in the world where you'll do well. I have suggested salsa a bazillion times and I think you'll eventually come around! If you're in shape, and don't look like trash I see no reason why you can't "shut down the mall" as I've said. If it is not dance floor game then there has to be one activity you like for night time. You're already socialable/aggressive so if you find one fishing ground I have no doubt you'll see notches go up. You've got a better chance of convincing me I'm 90 years old than you do of saying you can't find at least ONE night venue! I know you're a game minimalist, but 1 night a week/month is not going to kill ya!

2. Style. I am not perfect either but I think you can improve here, I mentioned you'll look younger without a hat and I believe there are other things that can be done to help you pick up those college/low twenties hotties. As an example I would continue carrying that bag but switch to slacks/polos so you'll give off more of a younger professor look.

3. Elevator stare. I noticed a few girls check you out and you'd give a very aggressive stare/elevator look. This one I am not as sure about because it may be your style, but I'm gonna guess you may have scared off a couple girls who are on the "shy side". Maybe try the less aggressive style once for the hell of it and let me know how that goes, again this one I am hesitant on because if you like to be aggressive to "get to the point" then slay on slayer.

Not much else to add, if I were to say the number one change? NIGHT GAME. You'll find something, that I am certain of.

Feel free to rip me apart as long as no deets on my look are given out. Already well disclosed that I am a young looking in shape dude on this forum.