rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The perfect hate comment

The perfect hate comment

It really has it all. I'm impressed...

Quote:Quote:

I thought the same thing - some loser who needs to validate himself by having sex with random, drunk Eastern European girls - whatever. But he is a total freak. His forum provides tips on how to date rape women, he thinks women should be punched in the mouth for arguing, he says rape is a made up claim, and in one of his books he writes about ignoring when a woman says no. What I thought was the most disturbing is when he (and his forum buddies) talk about how much they like to choke women, and even when a women claims she doesn't like to be choked out - she really does. Its really creepy.

He is a sociopath, and frankly, I don't think he is nearly as successful as he claims. I think he lies about most of his encounters, but he encourages lots of creepy, angry men, and that is what is scary.

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: icon_worship.gif]

The perfect hate comment

Link please

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The perfect hate comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Jan...02788.html

The perfect hate comment

Sounds like "Creepy" is the new Alpha.

The perfect hate comment

Quote: (03-12-2012 01:36 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It really has it all. I'm impressed...

I was waiting for her to call you hairy [Image: sad.gif].

The perfect hate comment

She doesn't mention how hairy you are, I bet she secretly wants you to caveman her.

"The only problem with the fun & games is that he goes bareback on women, lies to them about his real name, then writes guides teaching guys how to do the same."
this commenter has obviously NEVER had sex EVER. I can't count the number of times a woman has told me to put it in raw or just hopped on top (hey, couldn't I claim rape for this?)

I repent for my sins and realize no woman likes rough sex. Olivia Munn was just manipulated into saying that, that punkrock/anarchist/extreme feminist that i once knew never asked guys to physically beat her so hard during sex she had to wear makeup and was proud about it.

The perfect hate comment

Not since 1976, has a woman delivered a more perfect performance! Wow.

Every type of hate, name-calling, delusion, and unfounded allegation executed flawlessly. Tres Magnifique!

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The perfect hate comment

Quote: (03-12-2012 01:51 PM)soup Wrote:  

Sounds like "Creepy" is the new Alpha.

I've got a new dance, soak it up on your feet, it's real easy to do, and it's called The Creep...

The perfect hate comment

Another flaw to add to the list, American bitches need to work on their reading comprehension skills.

The perfect hate comment

Quote: (03-12-2012 01:47 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/Jan...02788.html

$10,000 she is fat.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The perfect hate comment

Hahaha, that was to be expected but it's still sad when you see it happen. Oh well.

Btw, Nadia in Tuth's video is not only hot, but that's really amazing! I should start watching gymnastics more, very interesting maneuvers over there.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The perfect hate comment

This forum isn't full of sociopaths. We are just a bunch of opportunists.

The perfect hate comment

I want to write a series of detective novels about a feminist private investigator. She'd be part of some secret feminist society that went out looking to avenge crimes against womankind. Of course, they're feminists, so they have a complete lack of deductive reasoning and rational thought processes. Every crime must have been committed by a creepy loser with a small dick who can't get laid, so she'd always end up accusing betas and manginas for crimes committed by charming alphas.

The perfect hate comment

I dont know what to make out of that "news" article from the Huffington Post. I cant tell if its supossed to be funny, or serious, or just plain misinformed.

a book for men who needed help, a lot of help, getting women to sleep with them.

Yeah, beause you have to somehow "get" them to sleep with you. There is no way women want to have sex, or enjoy it, or even think of having some on their own accord. You need to "get" them by using some kind of trick.

Many of the books relay advice on how to get women of various nationalities to sleep with men lacking in natural charisma.

Im not even going to comment on this.

where he appears to be teaching English -- and liking it!

Shocking! see? we need to add an exclamation at the end! because its so shocking!

Roosh V is also now under the watch of the Southern Poverty Law Center, a long-established civil rights organization

I believe the KKK has been established far longer, but I wouldnt take them seriously either.

Roosh also maintains a very active forum, on which his many acolytes talk about how to choke a woman, how great it would be if Roosh started a book club and "logical reasons" not to get married.

Perhaps, if they had sex more often, they would find out that some people like it rough. "Logical reasons" needs to be placed between quotes, because, of course, any reason NOT to get married wouldnt be "logical".

Indian Race Troll must be dissapointed he got no mention.