rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The slutwalk mindset

The slutwalk mindset

My behavior plays no role in how people perceive me or what happens to me. I get the feeling that women intrinsically understand this principle in countries where feminism is fringe thinking.

[Image: 419628_363429660346407_113544412001601_1...4833_n.jpg]

ps - look at that mangina in the background. Disgusting.

The slutwalk mindset

I am baffled by the mangina's shoes. WTF? Looks like ballet shoes, and I don't have anything against (male) ballet dancers, just in an open field... lol?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The slutwalk mindset

Sounds more like buyers remorse to me....

Her friends supposed reactions tell me that.

*This is actually a long time concern of mine when it comes to ONS. If she wants more than you are willing to offer a nutjob can make things very difficult for you.
Fortunately it hasn't happened yet.

The slutwalk mindset

"My rapist doesn't know he's a rapist."

Thought crime?

The slutwalk mindset

[Image: 419628_363429660346407_113544412001601_1...4833_n.jpg]

HAHA!

Look at how the smallest letters on her sign are "I AM NOT ASHAMED." I say she's ashamed.

Also notice how it doesn't say he left her beaten or injured or anything like that in the parking garage stairs. He just left her.

She got drunk and blew some joker in a parking garage and he just walked off.

She's a slut and she knows it.

And I don't know what that sign is hiding, but she's kind of hot.

Quote: (03-10-2012 06:06 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

ps - look at that mangina in the background. Disgusting.

I don't know, Speakeasy. That guy might have found a day game goldmine.

Aloha!

The slutwalk mindset

Quote: (03-10-2012 06:48 PM)Kona Wrote:  

And I don't know what that sign is hiding, but she's kind of hot.

I'd hit it. [Image: banana.gif]

The slutwalk mindset

Quote: (03-10-2012 06:15 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I am baffled by the mangina's shoes. WTF? Looks like ballet shoes, and I don't have anything against (male) ballet dancers, just in an open field... lol?

They're TOM's shoes

the gay community loves to wear them here in SoCal

The slutwalk mindset

"With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for one." - ahahahahahahahha! I mean, I'm all for aid, anti-poverty programs and etc., but this just screams "consumerist SWPL fashion".

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The slutwalk mindset

Quote: (03-10-2012 10:52 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

Quote: (03-10-2012 06:15 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

They're TOM's shoes

the gay community loves to wear them here in SoCal

They look like sandals or flipflops to me.

This chick is a slut who got too drunk and did something stupid. The slutwalk is a way for her to rationalize her poor choice and deflect shame instead of taking responsibility.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

The slutwalk mindset

The thing is she could come up with a dumb conclusion like that because dozens of white knights are agreeing with every male-shaming word she say and gonna try to be captain save-a-hoe.

The slutwalk mindset

And where did the whole Slut Walk movement originate? Toronto, of course!

The slutwalk mindset

[attachment=5305]
Wonder if they will ever do this in Tampa. I don't think the girls here would get it. either way I would be there

The slutwalk mindset

"I flirted and my shorts were too short."

She flirted with her rapist? What's the real story here?

"I let a strange and mysterious man take me somewhere private, where I was vulnerable, and he raped me. Afterwards my boyfriend called me a whore for going home with men in a bar."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The slutwalk mindset

I don't even know where to start with that bullshit.

[attachment=5307]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The slutwalk mindset

I'm confused..was she raped or not?

The slutwalk mindset

For her boyfriend to call her a whore and her female friends to call her trash, i find it very unlikely she had been abducted and raped in a stairwell.

This reaction at first glance tends to mean she was witnessed walking off, consentually, with a guy.

For this guy not to know he is a rapist means he didn't actually hear the word 'No", and all he is guilty of so far is pump and dump from a SNL.. in a stairwell of all places.

To me it sounds like buyers remorse.

The slutwalk mindset

"Parking-lot homeboy" responds!!!

[Image: attachment.jpg5309]   

The slutwalk mindset

Quote: (03-11-2012 11:12 PM)houston Wrote:  

I'm confused..was she raped or not?

Same. Was she raped in a parking garage, or did she get wasted and fuck some guy there? Her sign leaves a lot of questions unanswered.

The slutwalk mindset

Dude is ballsy--using Comic Sans:

[attachment=5311]

The slutwalk mindset

So, what's the chance that this is a single mother?

[Image: Funny-Pics-05.08.2011-36.jpg]

The slutwalk mindset

I feel sorry for her son.

The slutwalk mindset

After reading her board. She did not get raped. She uses a few words "flirted", "I drank too much" and my "Shorts too short". Also if she was really raped she use words like "I resisted", "He wouldn't stop", and "Called for help".

Flirted: This word meant that she had some part in the sexual interaction. No girl who meets a guy flirts and not intend on banging him nor not know he wanys to bang her as well.

Drank too much: Typical girl excuse as to why she hooked up with a rando. Her hamster is running past its speed limit at this point. It wasn't man's fault that you can hold his dick but not your liquor.

Shorts too short: Fashion wise, this is the tweaker version of our v-necks. We wear v-necks to be sexy and they wear short shorts to be sexy. Both reveal that we are more DTF that night.

And the hoe is smiling. So dude who banged her is off the hook. [Image: sleepy.gif]

Nope.

The slutwalk mindset

Quote: (05-22-2012 01:44 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

So, what's the chance that this is a single mother?

[Image: Funny-Pics-05.08.2011-36.jpg]

He just needs to cool it on the negging a little and he'll be a player for life.