rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Solution To The Reputation Madness!™ (Not a Joke)

Alright guys.

To people that really know me, I am known as a "problem solver".

Well, I just came up with an air-tight solution to the Reputation Madness™.

Here it is:

We keep the rep point system in place, but we make it invisible to everyone but yourself.

It solves all problems.

No one knows how many rep points each person has, but we can all thank each other, and you know when you are dropping dimes.

No one can "bully" each other with more rep points.

For the ones who care about rep points, it makes them happy to see they are getting recognition.

It will take away the lazy factor as well!

We can even give Neil Skywalker a 50 rep point bonus so he doesn't feel slighted.

The Code is Cracked!

Problem Solved Boys!

Time to Celebrate!

+1

Brilliant idea from none other than "the" GManifesto.

It would probably require a modification of code to keep the rep system implemented, while also keeping it invisible to users. Roosh isn't so technically savvy as to be able to re-code bulletin board software.

Besides, we already have a system of thanks available to most users, but also invisible - PMs.

And, finally - isn't this a tired discussion?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Doesn't solve the problem of not being able to find top sheets... although a well maintained Hall of Fame would help

Quote: (03-07-2012 09:18 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

And how many rep points do you have to think you can question someone like G?

This forum needs Mixx, almost everybody knows it. That'd be like if Roosh left or some shit.

I don't know what went down with the reputation system, clearly some people were bitching about it.

Also don't know why anybody's giving Neil Skywalker a hard time. He's a big contributor on the forum and deserves respect as well. My only problem with Neil is that he's wearing an abercrombie t-shirt in his profile pick.

Somebody get mixx back.

Quote: (03-07-2012 09:34 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Yeah really.

Although the good thing is we can check his threads and see he has dropped zero Data Sheets on the forum.

Next.

Quote: (03-07-2012 10:01 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

Also don't know why anybody's giving Neil Skywalker a hard time.

You must have missed the 75 times he bitched in the last few weeks about not getting enough rep points.

This forum needs Mixx, almost everybody knows it. That'd be like if Roosh left or some shit.

Mixx is missed, but the forum will live on if he decides to not come back.

I don't know what went down with the reputation system, clearly some people were bitching about it.

Read the damn, thread, mayne.

Also don't know why anybody's giving Neil Skywalker a hard time. He's a big contributor on the forum and deserves respect as well. My only problem with Neil is that he's wearing an abercrombie t-shirt in his profile pick.

It's all joking, dude. We love Neil. He had some gentle razzing coming.

Somebody get mixx back.

Go for it.

Also, weren't you the guy who said TudoBem was his favorite poster?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Tuthmosis, I'll read it just for you he he. ....yeah I'll read it might as well.

Did you read the thread? That was a sarcastic comment. If you scroll up you'll see how I really felt. I don't want to talk shit about him, I bet he's a cool person, but we clashed. I didn't feel that the ban was unjustified.

I'd back this if only there were still a way to track each member's noteworthy posts individually.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I don't think it would work because having others see it is half the point. It would be like if everyone had their notch count on their profile but they were the only ones that could see it. If you had a high notch count why would you want it hidden?

Yes let's get Mixx back in here. Hopefully he'll cool off and return. If he doesn't then I hope he jumps back into his Mixx TV project.

I think it could work out.

At the beginning of the month when registration opens up, Roosh could have a page or something that lists the rep of individual members (w/commentary) but for that day only.

Invisible rep.

Well done G

[Image: gift1.jpg]

Quote: (03-07-2012 10:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2012 09:34 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Yeah really.

Although the good thing is we can check his threads and see he has dropped zero Data Sheets on the forum.

Next.

Also don't know why anybody's giving Neil Skywalker a hard time.

You must have missed the 75 times he bitched in the last few weeks about not getting enough rep points.

G,
You are way out of line here and pulling everything out of proportion. 75 times ???? Please show me where ... By my knowledge i complained about the rep system being unfair once before and i gave my opinion and feedback on the rep system in the Rep system being disabled thread. Just like a lot of others here who like the system.

This joke is getting old now and quite frankly i can't laugh about it anymore.

You're bullying your way to this situation. A situation none of us likes.

Apparently its all my fault of a sudden.

The whole vibe on this other wise jolly forum has changed overnight here and people are pointing fingers everywhere. No need for a witchhunt, Roosh said he'll evaluates this rep less system and will see about it in a month. And if we want to point fingers, i want to point out a certain fanboy noob and a certain "Legendary master of all pick up" who put a bomb under this forum by wanting to split it up and talking it over in a thread. If you want to backstab Roosh by starting your own forum, don't do it all in the open.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I don't even know if this is possible, but it's another thing I will consider.

Anyone is free to PM me with their suggestions.