rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Introducing...YOGA GAME.

Introducing...YOGA GAME.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/28/health...andal.html

Here's an interesting piece about the history of yoga, and the spate of sexual "indiscretions" perpetrated by yogis upon their innocent disciples. These cats are TIGHT.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Introducing...YOGA GAME.

I think this has been posted on here multiple times.

Introducing...YOGA GAME.

Quote:Quote:

Joan Bridges was one of [Mr. Muktanada's] lovers. At the time, she was 26 and he was 73.

Mad respect.

Sounds to me like most of the women bitching about sleeping with yogis are simply mad that they weren't the only one.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Introducing...YOGA GAME.

This is why I want to become a "yogi". Thousands of female disciples worshiping you.

But, lets be honest, the only "yogi" I'm gonna be is "Yogi the Bear" at Disneyland. Or, maybe I could be "Yogi Berra" if I got an old Yankees uniform. (I always like his quotes).

Maybe I can start my own cult and run some "Jim Jones Game" (not the rapper, the "kool-aid" guy)

I'm also considering becoming a Mormon fundamentalist.

You guys are an inspiration!

Introducing...YOGA GAME.

Maybe this was the game Ravi Shankar ran on Sue Jones (producing singer Nora in '79). He was around 60 when she was born.

This is probably a combination of the sexual nature of yoga, and women's natural attraction to charismatic leaders/teachers. It simply makes for a sexually charged atmosphere. It seems that spiritual dudes are always hounds (how many religious leaders have used women in their congregations to get theirs?). These yogis not only have their own "congregations," but they're half-dressed (or wearing something form-fitting), sweating, and performing kama sutra-type poses right in front of you. You even have a built-in excuse to touch them in certain ways.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Introducing...YOGA GAME.

Speaking of yoga, and game, I recently received a gift certificate for one month of yoga classes at a nearby yoga studio.

I figure it's a good opportunity to improve my flexibility and add a new dimension to my workouts.
However, yoga studios are very known to be frequented by hot chicks. So... how does one actually RUN yoga game?

Introducing...YOGA GAME.

Quote: (03-07-2012 05:53 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I think this has been posted on here multiple times.

No one would know about the in-depth experiments run by MiXX and others, because we killed the only source of the forum narrative (aka the reputation system).

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Introducing...YOGA GAME.

Quote: (03-08-2012 12:36 PM)Kid Strangelove Wrote:  

So... how does one actually RUN yoga game?

Use the "search" feature..

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3957-page-2.html

This is now officially a "dupe thread". Shouldn't it be locked up now? We don't need all these repititive threads.

Newbies, please use the search feature.

Introducing...YOGA GAME.

Quote: (03-08-2012 12:36 PM)Kid Strangelove Wrote:  

Speaking of yoga, and game, I recently received a gift certificate for one month of yoga classes at a nearby yoga studio.

I figure it's a good opportunity to improve my flexibility and add a new dimension to my workouts.
However, yoga studios are very known to be frequented by hot chicks. So... how does one actually RUN yoga game?

Before yoga became okay for men to do (I think previously men thought it was just something for women, so they avoided it. Once athletes, particularly football players, got turned on to it, more men overall started getting into it for both the health, and social benefits), I think "yoga game" was run by the yogi/teacher. Yoga is in itself sexual, though according to the article, the community tried to move away from that aspect. You have a room full of chicks, scantily-clad, in sexual poses, and the yogi has license to lay hands on them. He's charismatic, spiritual, and the students look up to him. They're ripe for the picking for him, but as a male student, I guess you push up on the chick of your choice after class. Open someone in much the same way you would in any other environment. Except in this one, you already have a better idea of what she'll look like naked. I wonder how many famous actors first got into drama by taking a class in high school or college because they knew hot chicks would be there.

Introducing...YOGA GAME.

Triple dupe thread. Please search.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter