rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ma-ri-jua-na

ma-ri-jua-na

with all of the weed threads that have been popping up lately, wouldn't it make more sense to have just one official thread where users can just chime in on pot related issues or stories? it would be a lot more efficient to have just one thread where people on this board post anything pertaining to weed, and if all of the weed threads were somehow merged together.

anyways, here's my afternoon routine captured in an artistic fashion. :hard:

the strain is some ATX jack herer... and yea rolling on the 48 laws of power makes me look cooler than i am ha.
[Image: 6960249057_553e52e225_z.jpg]
[Image: 6814132244_30d9e2c39c.jpg]
[Image: 6960246599_e64df89131.jpg]
[Image: 6960247799_2085e6e708.jpg]

ma-ri-jua-na

Nice, looks like you're doing it right, down to the papers, that's the brand I use.

I'm guessing you might be living in a medical state? (Nevermind saw you wrote ATX Jack Herrer, could have came from Cali though)

Maybe if Mixx smoked some of that shit, he'd mellow out, and come back to the forum...

ma-ri-jua-na

The Ghost of Tudo Bem?

[Image: confused.gif]

ma-ri-jua-na

nope

ma-ri-jua-na

All drugs should be banned!

I hate when people smoke this stuff.

It makes me sick.

Ban it!

ma-ri-jua-na

Some Sour Diesel from a few weeks ago
[Image: fwpxf4.jpg]

ma-ri-jua-na

What kind of papers do y'all use? Did everyone buy a bunch and experiment? I use Hempire but those hoes burn fucked up sometimes. I hate Zig Zags with a passion.

ma-ri-jua-na

raw's or elements.

they have crosshatched fibers so they burn and ash evenly. they're all hemp so they don't fuck up the flavor of your bud too.

ma-ri-jua-na

How the hell do you roll them virgin tight like that? I don't even think I've ever smoked one that neat and nice. Look like those British j's with the filter. I keep all my roaches for a rainy day.

ma-ri-jua-na

practice ha, it takes time. chicks dig it. and the filter always helps cause i hate it when some dumb broad tries to nig lip my shit and the joint becomes a fucking floppy noodle, fucking disgusting.

ma-ri-jua-na

Quote: (03-06-2012 07:28 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

The Ghost of Tudo Bem?

[Image: confused.gif]

[Image: potd.gif]

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

ma-ri-jua-na

Besides rolling J's....What are you're favorite types of pieces to smoke from?

For some reason, I will only smoke from my 2 Foot Ice Water Bong ... Psychologically, I feel it's better for me because I'm inhaling cold smoke.

[Image: madworld02.jpg]

ma-ri-jua-na

Anyone else roll tobacco with their weed. It's sort of the done thing here because a "purey" (just weed) would be too strong, given all the strong/laced shit that's around.

21 y/o brit.

ma-ri-jua-na

Quote: (03-06-2012 09:58 PM)dulst Wrote:  

Anyone else roll tobacco with their weed. It's sort of the done thing here because a "purey" (just weed) would be too strong, given all the strong/laced shit that's around.

Thats the difference between Americans and Europeans, typically we like to smoke our herb straight, with no tobacco mix, whereas pretty much all Europeans do the blend.

I know some hippie/rasta types that like blended spliffs, personally if it's about 90% herb, 10% organic tobacco, I can vibe, otherwise I'm not down.

You guys just got to step your tolerance up, or try to procure organic herbs.

ma-ri-jua-na

Why the hell would you mix tobacco with weed? The only reason I would even consider that would be if I didn't have enough for one. The whole point of smoking is to get high.

ma-ri-jua-na

I think a lot of people who don't like weed have just never smoked good shit before. I remember when I was in Trinidade, Brazil, I was puffing some ganja with this Argentine hippie from my hostel. The guy said the stuff we were smoking was the best he'd ever had in South America, it was brown, seedy, stemmy, and didn't even look like the same substance, as the good stuff posted on this thread, basically it was shwigity schwag.

ma-ri-jua-na

Quote: (03-06-2012 10:26 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I think a lot of people who don't like weed have just never smoked good shit before. I remember when I was in Trinidade, Brazil, I was puffing some ganja with this Argentine hippie from my hostel. The guy said the stuff we were smoking was the best he'd ever had in South America, it was brown, seedy, stemmy, and didn't even look like the same substance, as the good stuff posted on this thread, basically it was shwigity schwag.

Wow, true story! I used to live in Argentina and I''ve seen chunks of mud better looking than the weed they have down there!! I believe they were getting it shipped from Paraguay and it came compressed in little bricks...it was nasty.

ma-ri-jua-na

Quote: (03-06-2012 10:25 PM)houston Wrote:  

Why the hell would you mix tobacco with weed? The only reason I would even consider that would be if I didn't have enough for one. The whole point of smoking is to get high.

Because the weed is so strong (naturally or otherwise) that you still get high off it.

21 y/o brit.

ma-ri-jua-na

Quote: (03-06-2012 10:25 PM)houston Wrote:  

Go to Amsterdam and you will understand.

ma-ri-jua-na

[post deleted]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

ma-ri-jua-na

Maybe I'm just being beta, but these drug threads (even if it just weed) don't sit well with me. They're a little like P4P.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

ma-ri-jua-na

yea weed up in amsterdam is certainly not up to par in comparison to the genetically engineered bud in california. the genetics of the bud in amsterdam really is second to the shit in MMJ states where you're seeing hash oil going up to 90% THC ha. everyone needs to go to amsterdam at least once in their lifetime though.

on tobacco with weed. sometimes i'm for it sometimes i'm against it. doing a 50/50 split with tobacco and weed in a joint is fucking nasty. way too harsh and you don't taste your flowers. but if you put a little tobacco joint (like a 90/10 ratio) i've noticed that the joint burns a lot smoother, slower, and evenly. it's definitely worth it if you're smoking outdoors on a really windy day.

this used to be my daily driver.
[Image: 5815367429_1b61f1b5ec.jpg]
but now its this.
[Image: 6706104993_a008ef9529.jpg]
[Image: 6706107643_dbdb5bc141.jpg]

ma-ri-jua-na

Quote: (03-07-2012 12:30 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Maybe I'm just being beta, but these drug threads (even if it just weed) don't sit well with me. They're a little like P4P.

Tuth -

That is not a good line in the sand to draw.

Then we should take out alcohol related posts.

There is enough "hate" already on here on people's habits, legal and illegal (who is to make that judgement anyways).

I mention cigarettes on here and a bunch of uptight people come out of the woodwork.

It gets tried. For instance, I don't attack people for not doing drugs, smoking and drinking.

If I came completely clean (so to speak) on things I have done, I guarantee at least 10% of the forum would have a heart attack just hearing about it.

We are outlaws here (some more than others) after all.

And I hope Pro-Freedom of choice.

But I love your posts regardless. +1!

ma-ri-jua-na

Quote: (03-07-2012 12:36 AM)the chef Wrote:  

yea weed up in amsterdam is certainly not up to par in comparison to the genetically engineered bud in california. the genetics of the bud in amsterdam really is second to the shit in MMJ states where you're seeing hash oil going up to 90% THC ha. everyone needs to go to amsterdam at least once in their lifetime though.

on tobacco with weed. sometimes i'm for it sometimes i'm against it. doing a 50/50 split with tobacco and weed in a joint is fucking nasty. way too harsh and you don't taste your flowers. but if you put a little tobacco joint (like a 90/10 ratio) i've noticed that the joint burns a lot smoother, slower, and evenly. it's definitely worth it if you're smoking outdoors on a really windy day.

this used to be my daily driver.
[Image: 5815367429_1b61f1b5ec.jpg]
but now its this.
[Image: 6706104993_a008ef9529.jpg]
[Image: 6706107643_dbdb5bc141.jpg]

Wow. Nice pieces man, respect. I really like the bubbler with the perkalator in the bottom. I have a nice thick glass double bubbler, that I pretty much use exclusively. I also have a glass on glass PHX, but I pretty much stopped hitting bongs.

I'll puff a joint every now and then, but I'm pretty much over blunts.

The best way to smoke if you haven't tried is with a magnafine glass on a clear sunny day. Tastes amazing and gives you a much clearer high.

ma-ri-jua-na

Hmm, any ideas on what to do if your guy's phone goes out of service? Not sure if dropping by would be a good idea.