rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 Things I Learned from RooshV Forum:
0 Things I Learned from RooshV Forum:
Wanted to share my list to the newbies out there:

1 - Don't compete with other men.

The only man you should be comparing yourself with is yourself. Trying to outperform other men will destroy your self -esteem .
I have a friend who is German looking , and I used to hang out with him a lot when I was younger. I was often frustrated with myself because he would always pull more chicks than me and he was richer than me.It took a while for me to realize that I will never have it easy like he has , but I can improve my results with girls and my life if I work hard. Life is not fair.

2- A successful Corporate career should not be your main goal in life.

What you really want to achieve in the long run is a job-independent income and a way to do what you really like to do while getting paid for it. It is not easy , but it is definitely worth the effort and the sacrifices.

3- A suit should not be worn only in job interviews.

Looking like a million dollars will get you further in life , will give you acess to exclusive circles and to the best women.

4- Travel/Live where you are exotic.

Most people want to travel to "safe" spots that were reviewed by peers who went before or by some lousy travel magazine.
If you really want to find your "pussy paradise" and to have a life-changing experience , you should go to the places where you will stand out from the locals and regular tourists.

5- There is no opener like the Elderly Opener.

Hail the Elderly opener ! [Image: icon_worship.gif] . It works wonders in the most difficult situations , and it can be used everywhere in the world , night game and day game. And it feels natural.

6- Respect older people and learn from them.

You should always pay attention to what older successful folks did to achieve their goals and how the behave. Frequent your local cigar store or talk to older guys that you admire in your work or neighborhood. You can always learn something from them.

7- Read everything that you can.

Valuable Information never hurts. Start reading more books , read newspapers , read about politics , read about the economy. Read.

8- Find your fishbowl

It doesn't make sense to swim among the sharks if you're still a gold fish.
If you pay attention you will probably find out that you are more successful with women in a particular environment, and that there is a niche where you feel that people dig you and think that you are cool.
It is ok to go to places who are "above your league" once in a while to improve your skills and challenge yourself , but if you want results now you should go to places that fits with your style.

9- Learn a new language.

There is no excuse to be only fluent in your mother tongue. Push yourself to learn a new language and new possibilities will open for you. RVF made me improve my English , and as a result now I have more job opportunities and I can have friends/girls from other countries and not just from my homeland.

10- Don't settle.

Stay hungry. Really believe that you deserve more money , better girls and more free time. Don't settle because you landed a "nice chick" and a middle manager position.

Also, there is no such thing as marriage for "love". Only consider marriage if you know that it will be important to achieve the lifestyle that you want.(ex: To get a permanent Visa in the country you want to live ; if you found a former Miss EE that also likes to cook for you , is cool and doesn't bother with you fooling around with other chicks and traveling the world.) Otherwise don't ever get married.

For all the other things , there is Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar ...[Image: banana.gif]

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue
Great post and valuable lessons, a +1 from me.

NR 5 - I should really start reading that day game book from Roosh, its been on my laptop for ages now.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.
Very nice Mr. GM I agree 100 % with what you said and will make some addendums....

Quote: (03-05-2012 07:38 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Wanted to share my list to the newbies out there:

1 - Don't compete with other men.

The only man you should be comparing yourself with is yourself. Trying to outperform other men will destroy your self -esteem .
I have a friend who is German looking , and I used to hang out with him a lot when I was younger. I was often frustrated with myself because he would always pull more chicks than me and he was richer than me.It took a while for me to realize that I will never have it easy like he has , but I can improve my results with girls and my life if I work hard. Life is not fair.

That is why you want to be Big fish in a small pond, start from a small place and then get bigger...

Also if your best bud always gets the girls , learn from him, BUT quit going on a hunt with him

Quote:Quote:

6- Respect older people and learn from them.

You should always pay attention to what older successful folks did to achieve their goals and how the behave. Frequent your local cigar store or talk to older guys that you admire in your work or neighborhood. You can always learn something from them.

New generation have no repect for older people, I learn from old people all the time, They are wiling to give you what they learned through experience and will take you ages to learn, listen and learn from old folks.

Among other Things for nIce guys....

Start calling people out on shit......, I used to be such a nice guy and let people/bitches slide, Not any more.....

When there is phase in Life that you are not Gaming, get ready for game, GYM, DIET, BOOKS, RELAX to charge your brain etc etc....

+ 1 to RVF.....

Happy hunting Fellas.....

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence
Beautiful stuff Mr. GM, thank you. +1

A big yes to 2, 7 and 10. Though it's all brilliant. At 26 it's reassuring I've implemented/internalized or at least starting on all points except 9 - language. I can throw around some words of French, German, Italian, Thai and a few Polish explicitives (it all started when she wanted it in her dupa) - however it's not the same as really knowing another language and how it is supposed to alter your worldview.

Reminds me of the Sunscreen Song:

Was actually a column piece by Mary Schmich for the Chicago Tribune back in 1997 called "Advice, Like Youth, Probarbly Just Wasted On The Young".

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best
I learned 12 [Image: tongue.gif] nice list though man!
What is the elderly opener? All the threads I just found about it don't even mention the line! lol
10 things that I learned reading RooshV forum:

1 - Men care about my looks more than I thought they do.

To wear dresses and heels is part of brazilian girls life. Also waxing and nails done. After years of low self-steem I made all this for myself. Then here I realized that you care about it too.

2 - All men want to have sex at the first opportunity.

I have second thoughts about the ones who do not.

3 - How intelligent, beautiful and successful I am has nothing to do with game and being LTR material.

A good job, good looks and intelligence brings have other proposes, but not those above.

4 - Women must to bring something to the table

Sit and wait won't resolve. Eye contact, soft approach and conversation will.

5 - I detect guys with low game/ no game faster.

And this has spoiled me.
I became more intolerant with guys without game/social skills
But I believe this is a good thing.

6 - Go abroad is more important than I thought.

See the world always was important to me, but now I see that to get in touch with other people is key for many issues in life and I will more prepared to setbacks in my homeland. Brings maturity.

7 - I don't need to be like the other girls.

There is room for everyone in the world. I don't need to act like a party girl all the time because this is not me. Sure thing that I like to have fun and eventually meet men, but I don't need desperatly their attention in order to receive something.

8 - Control Axiety

Take a deep breath and wait for my move instead to do the first thing in my head. Turns out that I overthink, but this is something else.

9 - 90% of the girls has no idea what men do what they do and how they think how they think.

I am not an expert, but some girls are too emotional about everything and forget to think more accurately about relationships, such as when a guy says that she looks slutty in a dress. She says that he hates her and he is an ass. I may say that he cares about her and he may want to be honest. Not the brightest choice of words, but still brings a message.

10 - Stop blaiming the others.

What did I wrong? Where can I improve? I started looking inside instead of outside, and following the steps above.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!
I learned four things from the Roosh forum.

1) Baking soda is the shyt.

2) ACV is the shyt.

3) Coconut oil is the shyt.

4) Toronto IS shyt (for lizards).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards
I wouldn't even know where to start in explaining how much this forum has opened my eyes. Everything from aspiring to a location independent career, to realizing the deep flaws with American women. I used to think nothing was wrong with American women, I used to support feminism, be against patriarchy and alphaism, I used to think something was wrong with a guy that was in his 30s and not looking for marriage and to buy a house. If it weren't for this forum, I'd still be chasing after masculine, argumentative, bitchy women and thinking there was something wrong with me if I wasn't vibing with them. The forum has completely blew off the doors and made me see a lot of shit clearly. All the travel reports have broadened my perspective and I have an interest in foreign women like I never have before. I now realize how much we American guys are missing out by being stuck with American women.
A+

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)
Quote: (03-05-2012 02:19 PM)1bliss Wrote:  

What is the elderly opener? All the threads I just found about it don't even mention the line! lol

You need to read Day Game bro. It is not a specific "line" it's more like a style that allows you to start a conversation with random people. Good shit.

Quote: (03-05-2012 02:45 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

What did I wrong? Where can I improve? I started looking inside instead of outside, and following the steps above.

Hell,Chocolate. You didn't learn shit judging from your list![Image: lol.gif] . As the ONLY female in history allowed to be part of this global brotherhood of wise men, you should have come to the logical conclusion. For you it all should comes down to this , no further learning needed :

1)Save all the money that you can and while you do it pimp up your online profiles to do some "pipelining".
2) Move your Brazilian ass (figuratively speaking) to Either Washington D.C or Toronto . Live like a queen for the rest of your life.

end game.

[Image: lol.gif]

Never laugh with a woman. Always look for opportunities to laugh at them.
Quote: (03-05-2012 04:52 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

You need to read Day Game bro. It is not a specific "line" it's more like a style that allows you to start a conversation with random people. Good shit.

Hell,Chocolate. You didn't learn shit judging from your list![Image: lol.gif] . As the ONLY female in history allowed to be part of this global brotherhood of wise men, you should have come to the logical conclusion. For you it all should comes down to this , no further learning needed :

1)Save all the money that you can and while you do it pimp up your online profiles to do some "pipelining".
2) Move your Brazilian ass (figuratively speaking) to Either Washington D.C or Toronto . Live like a queen for the rest of your life.

end game.

Oh no swettie, you got me wrong! the 10th item is about everything in life not only game. Instead of complaining about not getting that raise, I started to think why my boss would give it to me and then decide if is he an ass or not. That kind of judgment.

And... According to your items:

1) Save money and go (forever) to Poland. Polish men are crazy about chocolate (and they are charming too). I will be close to other countries and I can move around easier than US.

2) If I go to States, spend sometime in DC and if canada Toronto. LOL

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!
Quote: (03-06-2012 03:22 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 04:52 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

end game.

Oh no swettie, you got me wrong! the 10th item is about everything in life not only game. Instead of complaining about not getting that raise, I started to think why my boss would give it to me and then decide if is he an ass or not. That kind of judgment.

And... According to your items:

1) Save money and go (forever) to Poland. Polish men are crazy about chocolate (and they are charming too). I will be close to other countries and I can move around easier than US.

2) If I go to States, spend sometime in DC and if canada Toronto. LOL

hehe its probably true what you said about Poland , I Have a friend who is also "chocolate" and she is killin' in Sweden..if you know what Im Sayin [Image: lol.gif]

Baking soda!
Apple Cider vinegar is a cure all
Baking soda unfunks more than just your fridge
Dimes are commonplace in Eastern Europe
Peruvian chicks love blue eyes
Some guys equate rep points to dick size
Gringos slay most Latinas with ease
I need to move
Suits are not just for weddings and funerals
Asian broads are hot for white guys
Eastern European women react differently than US whores. (I kinda knew this from dealing with a few on work visas in my area, but now I have a better idea how to slay them)
Quote: (03-06-2012 08:57 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Apple Cider vinegar is a cure all
Baking soda unfunks more than just your fridge
Dimes are commonplace in Eastern Europe
Peruvian chicks love blue eyes
Some guys equate rep points to dick size
Gringos slay most Latinas with ease
I need to move
Suits are not just for weddings and funerals
Asian broads are hot for white guys
Eastern European women react differently than US whores. (I kinda knew this from dealing with a few on work visas in my area, but now I have a better idea how to slay them)
Good list
+[attachment=5184]
Mr. GM-

Great list generally, but be careful with your numbers 2 and 10. They're a little too one-size-fits-all. For example, you say, "What you really want to achieve in the long run is a job-independent income and a way to do what you really like to do while getting paid for it." That's what a lot of guys on this forum want, but that doesn't make it the right or only option. Some guys want a safe corporate job to provide for their families, or to provide the income that lets them live well and enjoy a hobby that will never be financially rewarding (which is most hobbies). Nothing wrong with that.

Same idea with the marriage bit in number ten. There are plenty of rational reasons to get married that don't have anything to do with the ones you mentioned - creating a stable environment for children being the one that springs first to mind. A blanket condemnation of marriage for love is just way too broad.

My point is that I don't think the overall message of the Forum is "there is one way to live and this is it," so be careful if you're internalizing it that way. The dominant theme here, as I've come to understand it, is more like "figure out what you want and then go after it with everything you have...and if you need help doing it, ask for it here." And that's why this is a community worth belonging to.
Quote: (03-07-2012 05:18 PM)Senor Milagro Wrote:  

Mr. GM-

Great list generally, but be careful with your numbers 2 and 10. They're a little too one-size-fits-all. For example, you say, "What you really want to achieve in the long run is a job-independent income and a way to do what you really like to do while getting paid for it." That's what a lot of guys on this forum want, but that doesn't make it the right or only option. Some guys want a safe corporate job to provide for their families, or to provide the income that lets them live well and enjoy a hobby that will never be financially rewarding (which is most hobbies). Nothing wrong with that.

There is no safe corporate job. But I see your point , actually I'm in corporate life right now, but I believe that in the long run I will be happier and more financially secure if develop a job-independent income.

Same idea with the marriage bit in number ten. There are plenty of rational reasons to get married that don't have anything to do with the ones you mentioned - creating a stable environment for children being the one that springs first to mind. A blanket condemnation of marriage for love is just way too broad.

Well , my list is what I learned in the forum IMO. I'm not preaching this as a lifestyle for all.

My point is that I don't think the overall message of the Forum is "there is one way to live and this is it," so be careful if you're internalizing it that way. The dominant theme here, as I've come to understand it, is more like "figure out what you want and then go after it with everything you have...and if you need help doing it, ask for it here." And that's why this is a community worth belonging to.

You have a point , thats what we all in the end of the day, to live the life that we envisioned for ourselves.

Quote: (03-06-2012 12:52 PM)soup Wrote:  

Never laugh with a woman. Always look for opportunities to laugh at them.

I like that one. Laughing at girls, as opposed to laughing with girls, has helped my Game alot.
Damn, this forum has done a lot for me, off the top of my head:

-Made me appreciate my Pops more for schooling me on game at a younger age than most
and helping me see most women for what they really are
-Put countries on my radar that I had never considered before
-Taught me to stay the Fuck away from D.C.
-Gave me intel from datasheets for various cities
-Made me invest in another suit
-Gave me lots of laughs

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"
All women cheat or are capable of cheating and will do so when a favorable opportunity presents itself.

That which is common, we do not value. So, why do men value loyalty so much in women? It is because deep down, every man knows that loyalty is rare in woman. If fidelity were abundant among women, he would not value it.

Actions speak louder than words, and men’s behavior, for the most part, is congruent with this truth.

Hello.
I 100% agree with numbers 4 and 7.
Number 4: go where you are exotic. I multiplied my chances of gettin´ laid in places like Brazil or Germany; so i will keep going to this places instead of Uruguay or France where i had no success ( no exotic value at all)

Number 7:More you read more smarter you will be. Nowdays guys 18-30 spend a lot of time playing online games or PS3 or wii or whatever. They don´t read at all. I love to game girls at ¨cultural places¨ aka museums, Movie festivals, and art gallerys and books gave me some extra points.

-Learn a foreign language: Takes some effort and time for sure. I dont mean to learn the entire language because that usually takes at least a year or two,,,,i´m talking about 20 basic phrases, 50 common verbs and the basic grammars...VERY useful to open game everywhere and a DHV in most countries ( and a sign you are interested in their culture, regardless the fact you only want to bang the local girls)

-Stop chasing women for a year or two and focus only in money ( or personal work progress): I mean gettin´ laid won´t be your first concern, it will be make the amount of money you always dream of. Or get a new bussiness or a new ( better) job. You get laid in the midtime, but all your energy focus in reach your economical goals.

-LTR are the worst thing for the player: I´ve been in two LTR ( almost ten years of my adult life [Image: sad.gif] and besides the fact i was happy i missed a lot of opportunities of pussies. Now i´m single and happy, learning ( again) the arts of game and gettin an average of 12 laids yearly, hopefully improve that number in the future!
I don't want to go off topic here, but really quickly, in what countries are tanned/mediterranean looking guys considered 'exotic'?

1 - Men care about my looks more than I thought they do.

To wear dresses and heels is part of brazilian girls life. Also waxing and nails done. After years of low self-steem I made all this for myself. Then here I realized that you care about it too.

2 - All men want to have sex at the first opportunity.

I have second thoughts about the ones who do not.

3 - How intelligent, beautiful and successful I am has nothing to do with game and being LTR material.

A good job, good looks and intelligence brings have other proposes, but not those above.

4 - Women must to bring something to the table

Sit and wait won't resolve. Eye contact, soft approach and conversation will.

5 - I detect guys with low game/ no game faster.

And this has spoiled me.
I became more intolerant with guys without game/social skills
But I believe this is a good thing.

6 - Go abroad is more important than I thought.

See the world always was important to me, but now I see that to get in touch with other people is key for many issues in life and I will more prepared to setbacks in my homeland. Brings maturity.

7 - I don't need to be like the other girls.

There is room for everyone in the world. I don't need to act like a party girl all the time because this is not me. Sure thing that I like to have fun and eventually meet men, but I don't need desperatly their attention in order to receive something.

8 - Control Axiety

Take a deep breath and wait for my move instead to do the first thing in my head. Turns out that I overthink, but this is something else.

9 - 90% of the girls has no idea what men do what they do and how they think how they think.

I am not an expert, but some girls are too emotional about everything and forget to think more accurately about relationships, such as when a guy says that she looks slutty in a dress. She says that he hates her and he is an ass. I may say that he cares about her and he may want to be honest. Not the brightest choice of words, but still brings a message.

10 - Stop blaiming the others.

[Image: gift3.jpg]

This is great. A woman with an open mind to appreciate the opposite gender's perspective.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.