rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rumor: Snooki Is Pregnant

Quote:Quote:

“Jersey Shore” fans: Prepare for a tiny spinoff. Rumors are swirling that Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi is pregnant.

Sources tell the New York Post that the guidette is expecting her first child with boyfriend Jionni LaValle. Apparently, the 24-year-old has been taking notes from the Kardashian family and wants to “bankroll her mommy-to-be status into becoming ‘the next Kourtney Kardashian.’” The publication goes on to claim that the Kardashian-in-training has a deal with US Weekly for an announcement on the cover of its magazine.

The paper points out that the pint-sized TV personality denied pregnancy rumors earlier this month, telling Lara Spencer on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” “I definitely do want kids, but I’m not pregnant.”

But now chatter on the Web is that the celeb was hiding the truth. A source for E! Online confirms that the star is about three or four months along. If she is, it’s unclear how this will work with her most recent project, a show with castmember Jenni “JWoww” Farley. Instead of parties in Jersey City, the expectant mom may be chugging milk and attending prenatal Yoga classes. Not exactly the stuff that “Jersey Shore” gold is made of.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/is-snooki-pregn...e-web.html

For someone who hasn't been able to responsible for herself, I feel bad for the kid who has to be completely dependent upon her. Also, boyfriend should get a DNA test done, he has no reason to trust her word that its his.

I think this is a sign of the coming apocalypse.

I, for one, bow to our new demonic overlord.

I'll bet money that they turn this into some stupid reality show.

Quote: (02-29-2012 04:13 PM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

I'll bet money that they turn this into some stupid reality show.

Undoubtedly. Americans love to see a train wreck.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

hopefully this means the end of jersey shore

I thought she was just fat?

Why do people give snooki so much attention? She's fucking short and ugly and a mega bitch to top it off.

Hayden pannittiere a REAL CUTIE is the one I'm interested in!

Mixx

Quote: (02-29-2012 05:52 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Why do people give snooki so much attention? She's fucking short and ugly and a mega bitch to top it off.

Hayden pannittiere a REAL CUTIE is the one I'm interested in!

Mixx

Oy vey Mixx, you should come to West Hollywood and see un-famous blonde girls hotter than Hayden walking and shopping around.

Quote: (02-29-2012 06:17 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

Oy vey Mixx, you should come to West Hollywood and see un-famous blonde girls hotter than Hayden walking and shopping around.

Damn, that's a very bold statement to write! How are their attitudes/bitch shields towards the average Joe spiting game at her on the street though?

Mixx

This kid's situation will be better than most, even though it is going to be fucked in the head and will most likely end up dying of a heroin overdose. At least it won't starve to death or get eaten by a hippo.

Quote: (02-29-2012 08:11 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Damn, that's a very bold statement to write! How are their attitudes/bitch shields towards the average Joe spiting game at her on the street though?

Mixx

Friendly in general(!) I would advise with indirect approach and only be playful when she's feeling you, but feel free to experiment with your aggressive style. There will still be bitches (esp. Russian) who'll ignore you and lots of them will be on their phones or with girlfriends. If not, game on! I'm often given the time of day with my approaches nowadays after reading Roosh.

I also forgot to mention you can find them working retail clothing/fashion/makeup stores in malls and mini kiosks selling all sorts of stuff. Grocery stores (esp. Trader Joe's and Whole Foods) are great places too.

It amazes me that I don't see a lot of guys doing approaches here during the day.
The ones I see who do approach (good for them at least they're trying) they look nerdy or awkward or they catcall (Mexican laborers are notorious with this---and it ain't approaching!)

[Image: snoopy.jpg]

I thought that the thread is going to be about Snoopy

Quote: (02-29-2012 08:11 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Celebrity chicks aren't the most beautiful women in the country, or the world for that matter. There are beautiful women walking around everywhere, and they aren't less attractive because they aren't in movies or on magazine covers. The fact that some of them ACT like they're famous, or think they should be treated that way is another discussion altogether...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

There could be only one man with the balls to rawdog Snookie

[Image: grylls.jpg]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Would the boyfriend be stuck paying parental support if there ever was a split? Something tells me that Snooki probably actually makes more money being a media attention whore then the dude does from whatever job he has.

Quote: (03-02-2012 09:55 AM)Wutang Wrote:  

Would the boyfriend be stuck paying parental support if there ever was a split? Something tells me that Snooki probably actually makes more money being a media attention whore then the dude does from whatever job he has.

WHOOOOOOO GIIIIIVEVEEESSSS AAAAA SSSSHIIIITTTTTT!!!!! We are PLAYERS HERE, not gossiping hens on b-list celebs!!

Fuck Snooki, and her fat, short ass. Roosh please lock down this useless thread!!!

Mixx

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything but why would someone even make a thread on this shit? Post it in the Lounge if you really had the urge to

Quote: (03-02-2012 09:58 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2012 09:55 AM)Wutang Wrote:  

WHOOOOOOO GIIIIIVEVEEESSSS AAAAA SSSSHIIIITTTTTT!!!!! We are PLAYERS HERE, not gossiping hens on b-list celebs!!

Fuck Snooki, and her fat, short ass. Roosh please lock down this useless thread!!!

Mixx

Preach!

I would like to have at least one safe haven from the relentless onslaught of non-news about non-entities that we're surrounded with every day.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat