rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat (Black) D.C. Aerobics Instructor

Behold the beauty that awaits you in D.C.

She’s one of the most full-figured women in the gym, but she’s in love with her body. ... Gibson, who says she’s over 150 pounds but under 200, has been plus-sized most of her life. And it took time to come to terms with that.

If she came to terms with it, then why the hell can't she state her weight?!

Black women heavier and happier with their bodies

Quote: (02-28-2012 11:04 PM)kimleebj Wrote:  

Behold the beauty that awaits you in D.C.

She’s one of the most full-figured women in the gym, but she’s in love with her body. ... Gibson, who says she’s over 150 pounds but under 200, has been plus-sized most of her life. And it took time to come to terms with that.

If she came to terms with it, then why the hell can't she state her weight?!

Black women heavier and happier with their bodies

Man. I had meant to post that today but I forgot. Saw that story this morning as well. What does the forum have to say about this?

This is easy.

As long as there are men who keep chasing these fat women, you will see women who feel being fat is attractive. I am not talking about the men whose chicks who "blew up" after marriage...they have no choice because the chick can take them to the cleaners BUT the single men who chase these fat chicks are just as much to blame.

You can thank most of these black guys, especially those in DC and PG, who game these fat black broads for this atrocity. And to add fuel to the fire, they have the audacity to think they're "playas" and "pimps" for boning these creatures. All that shit does is encourage these bitches to think of themselves as "big n beautiful." It's a more perverse form of putting a female on pedestal.

This is coming from someone who went from 240 to 180, so I know the consequences of obesity. And it goes beyond looking negatively upon.

Quote: (02-29-2012 12:13 AM)Gortons Fisherman Wrote:  

You can thank most of these black guys, especially those in DC and PG, who game these fat black broads for this atrocity. And to add fuel to the fire, they have the audacity to think they're "playas" and "pimps" for boning these creatures. All that shit does is encourage these bitches to think of themselves as "big n beautiful." It's a more perverse form of putting a female on pedestal.

This is coming from someone who went from 240 to 180, so I know the consequences of obesity. And it goes beyond looking negatively upon.

In a way, this is true. I realize how my taste in women is nothing like my friends who haven't traveled. Many of them are doing very well for themselves financially but they simply don't realize what they're missing. They waste time involved in drama with chicks I wouldn't even spare a second glance. It's very unfortunate.

Not only is this a problem in DC, but you also see this in Miami as well. I noticed in Miami the last time I was there that comparatively decent guys were throwing mad attention at girls who were overweight and unattractive, unnecessarily inflating their worth. I think this is a big problem across the country.

Quote: (02-29-2012 12:20 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

In a way, this is true. I realize how my taste in women is nothing like my friends who haven't traveled. Many of them are doing very well for themselves financially but they simply don't realize what they're missing. They waste time involved in drama with chicks I wouldn't even spare a second glance. It's very unfortunate.

Not only is this a problem in DC, but you also see this in Miami as well. I noticed in Miami the last time I was there that comparatively decent guys were throwing mad attention at girls who were overweight and unattractive, unnecessarily inflating their worth. This is a big problem across America.
Here's my theory: Where there are a lack of options, men go after what they can. Dwindling male finances, growing obesity rates, soaring misandry and hypergamy, feminism unrestrained, and other factors have been only some of the main causes behind this.

In the case of black men, specifically in cities like DC and Miami, non-black women are for the most part flat out racist and WILL NOT hook up and date black men, no matter how much game, money, intellect, and class the black dude has. This automatically makes ghetto and fat black women, who would usually be on the wayside, become attractive, thus over-inflating their value, and making normal and good looking black women more unattainable in general. The general lack of good looking women in DC also plays a role into embracing fat broads as well, and this can be seen transcending all race groups in the DMV.

I would love to research and see a cross analysis of date preferences in cities with limited choices (no beautiful women, IR dating is discouraged, misandry/hypergamy is unrestrained, etc) vs cities where men have choices (women with a variety of looks, interracial dating is accepted, little to no misandry/hypergamy, etc) to prove that a pure "free market" dating environment is what brings the best out of women (and even out of men).

Quote: (02-29-2012 12:37 AM)Gortons Fisherman Wrote:  

Not only is this a problem in DC, but you also see this in Miami as well. I noticed in Miami the last time I was there that comparatively decent guys were throwing mad attention at girls who were overweight and unattractive, unnecessarily inflating their worth. This is a big problem across America.
Here's my theory: Where there are a lack of options, men go after what they can. Dwindling male finances, growing obesity rates, soaring misandry and hypergamy, feminism unrestrained, and other factors have been only some of the main causes behind this.

In the case of black men, specifically in cities like DC and Miami, non-black women are for the most part flat out racist and WILL NOT hook up and date black men, no matter how much game, money, intellect, and class the black dude has. This automatically makes ghetto and fat black women, who would usually be on the wayside, become attractive, thus over-inflating their value, and making normal and good looking black women more unattainable in general. The general lack of good looking women in DC also plays a role into embracing fat broads as well, and this can be seen transcending all race groups in the DMV.

I would love to research and see a cross analysis of date preferences in cities with limited choices (no beautiful women, IR dating is discouraged, misandry/hypergamy is unrestrained, etc) vs cities where men have choices (women with a variety of looks, interracial dating is accepted, little to no misandry/hypergamy, etc) to prove that a pure "free market" dating environment is what brings the best out of women (and even out of men).

I'm not sure I agree with this theory. I don't want to turn this into a race thread, but I think there's plenty of decent non-black women for black men in DC and in other cities. DC is a very transient city and people from all over the country--and other countries--live there.

I know many well-to-do black men who could go after these women but they simply prefer black women because they like to go to venues where there will be black people. I'm not saying they won't have sex with non-black women, but it would have to fall into their lap because they aren't going to go out of their way to go after them. One reason has to do with convenience. These are busy guys and they don't necessarily like to deal with "white culture" when they aren't at work. They find solace in sticking with their community because it's what they are most comfortable with.

That is where I'm different. I will go out of my way to pursue different types of women and I run in many different social circles. Much of that has to do with having traveled widely and making all kinds of friends and continually being in situations where I was "forced outside of my traditional comfort zone." I began to change over time to where I can now talk to just about anyone. You could throw me in just about any city and I'll make friends. I have no problem dating non-black women. When I lived in San Francisco, that was the norm, not the exception.

In DC it's harder to do this because it's still a fairly segregated city when compared to, say, NYC. Despite the abundance of young professionals, black professionals tend to like to hang around each other while white ones like to do the same as well. You don't really find many black people hanging out in Georgetown like you do on U St, whereas white people in DC are just about everywhere now. It wasn't always like that. U St. was once popularly referred to as "Black Broadway." Blacks and whites stayed in different areas. Some remnants of that history still remains, especially for blacks. They haven't really infiltrated the predominantly white areas of the city whereas many whites have moved into their traditional neighborhoods due to gentrification.

In black social circles, you're more likely to find women who are overweight.

There are some venues where you'll find a mix, but they aren't in abundance as in some other cities.

Quote: (02-29-2012 12:48 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

That is where I'm different. I will go out of my way to pursue different types of women and I run in many different social circles. Much of that has to do with having traveled widely and making all kinds of friends and continually being in situations where I was "forced outside of my traditional comfort zone." I began to change over time to where I can now talk to just about anyone. You could throw me in just about any city and I'll make friends. I have no problem dating non-black women. When I lived in San Francisco, that was the norm, not the exception.

^^^^^ This x100.

Black American women amaze me. Some of these comments are ridiculous, painting these women as pioneers for daring to "ignore the false beauty standard" and going on and on about womens' right to turn their backs on what men consider attractive.

And yet you never hear much about men having to give up meeting female standards for them-Trey Songz and his six pack abs are still very much in vogue for these women, as are the likes of Denzel and Idris Elba. You still have to have a great job, be 6'0"+ and meet the rest of their 400 point checklist before they give you the time of day.

But they see no need to meet any of your standards as a black man.

Then, after they're done patting themselves on the back for being so "heavy and happy" and daring to just totally ignore what males consider attractive ("embracing the beauty of our [fucking exorbitant] weight"), they complain about not being able to find, attract and/or keep "good" (read: healthy, confident, good-looking, white-collar) men.

Odd, that. How is it that one can make every effort to totally ignore what a particular group finds appealing (read: lack of body fat, not shaped like a pear, etc) and then, as a result, fail to appeal to that same group? Boggles the mind...

Regardless, they're free to do as they please. If they'd like to take cues from fellow fat back women about how to delude themselves into thinking that body fat is not an issue and won't actually kill them off before their time (as if there are not already reams of data showing the link between body fat and death in the black community), then let them.

I was an obese male 3 years ago (5'10, 240), and I fought that off because I realize what that level of body fat does to your health. If they want to ignore these side effects, that's their prerogative. It is their lives they're playing with.

That is, just so long as they stay away from me. I'd sooner jack off than even think about copulating with this:

[Image: NAbodyimage05_1329945601.jpg]

Or this:
[Image: NAbodyimage20B_1329945841.jpg]

Or any of these:
[Image: NAbodyimage16_1329945240.jpg]

Let the simps have at it. They'll get no competition from me here.

Not only is this a problem in DC, but you also see this in Miami as well. I noticed in Miami the last time I was there that comparatively decent guys were throwing mad attention at girls who were overweight and unattractive, unnecessarily inflating their worth. I think this is a big problem across the country.

This is merely a function of the obesity epidemic in the USA and its skew towards the female side of the equation.

The black male obesity rate, for example, is right about 38%. The black female rate is north of 50%.

There simply are not enough fit black women to go around. Once you count the number of jacked black dudes who are within that obese category but are actually fit due to muscle mass (ex: Michael Vick) in a way that similarly heavy females (lacking testosterone) cannot be, you get even more skewed numbers.

Result: Lots of horny, fit black guys chasing a much fatter female populace and a dwindling number of fit black girls.

At the end of the day, these guys are horny and taking what they can get. Being relatively poor and not highly educated, they're unable to broaden their horizons in the ways we are, and thus give these wilderbeests a captive market. This is why you see so many fit black men with low body fat hanging copulating with walruses-they cannot do any better (at least, not as long as they stay in the USA).

The few fit black women that do remain have a fucking field day. I see them on my campus (where 4 out of 5 fat chicks you see will be black, and where at least half of the black female populace is obese) every day. The fittest black girls here are much more challenging to get to and far more selective than most, and you can't blame them: they've got literally ZERO competition compared to their non-black peers.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (02-29-2012 01:24 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

At the end of the day, these guys are horny and taking what they can get. Being relatively poor and not highly educated, they're unable to broaden their horizons in the ways we are, and thus give these wilderbeests a captive market. This is why you see so many fit black men with low body fat hanging copulating with walruses-they cannot do any better (at least, not as long as they stay in the USA).

The few fit black women that do remain have a fucking field day. I see them on my campus (where 4 out of 5 fat chicks you see will be black, and where at least half of the black female populace is obese) every day. The fittest black girls here are much more challenging to get to and far more selective than most, and you can't blame them: they've got literally ZERO competition compared to their non-black peers.

For all the complaining black women do about not being able to find a husband, they do everything they can to lower their value in the marketplace.

The problem can be solved easily. Fashion yourself like Gabby Union:

[Image: gabrielle-union.jpg]

NOT Gabby Sidibe:

[Image: gabby-sidibe.jpg]

Many black US women are more concerned with the latest wig and fashion styles than reading the labels on food and buying health magazines to increase their knowledge of how to eat properly.

It's all about supply and demand. Very simple. Also the black lizards who look like Gabrielle Union are quite hard to obtain by the regular man. Women will always exercise their best options. As a regular joe, one can say he will only go for 8's and 9's (the Gabrielle Unions and the Kerry Washingtons) but if they (the 8 +) are not giving him any play, the regulars can only deal with the fatties or jack off.
And some men prefer to bang anything rather than jack off.
I know this because when I came to North America, I didn't have baller type funds. I had to scratch my way up very slowly.
My London game fell short here (Toronto). This meant that I slowly had to resort to smashing women with multiple kids, fat or just die wanking.

I had a small rented room, no car and couldn't understand the Toronto job market at all.
So I was flaked upon many times.
I always knew my global value but it was actualized again when I went to Africa (after many years away).
I was the man there, period. 180 million people in that country and I practically had a fair shot at all of them, maybe higher since I am a foreigner and I hold the golden foreign citzenship.
Women bowing at my arrival literally and so forth.

Fast forward back to Toronto. Same behaviour from the lizards but I am not having it. I cut off all my fatties who wanted more from me. No. I work out diligently to stay competitive (in the body game). It's not fair for a woman to rub her hand over my six pack and my delts and biceps and say mmm you've got a great body, while I am rewarded with an overdose of cottage cheese and jiggly bits.

I went out with Wolf, another good friend of mine and Rudebwoy a couple of weeks ago.
We targeted two lizards. Wolf handled one, I went for the other.
The other one was overweight but since she had a nice face, I thought I'd go for a slam.
Danced with her, spun her around, all that casanova shyt. Pressed for the digits. She was like, no.
I am thinking, your azz is fat and you throwing up these standards?

If I felt that I was trapped in Toronto, I'd probably have to suck up my pride and beta down to stay afloat.

I think when a person is left without options, they work with whatever they've got.

That's the conclusion with why the women stay fat. They know that they are all the men have got.

When a lizard knows you can get a quality lizard (a true lizard knows her value) from another place (or import her in) she gets upset.

I told one lizard here once that I am not too sprung on the attitude of these lizards because I can always bring one in from the multiple countries that I have sources in.
She got very upset at that and used the tired ass rebuttal..oh you are not strong enough for a real woman.
I didn't bother responding to that. I just changed the subject and asked her when she wants to come over.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I also think that brothas should not concentrate on how big the chick's ass is. I mean I like a chick with a nice ass too but that doesn't mean that I have to take the extra 80 pounds of stomach and arm-fat with it.

Its a problem in NYC as well.

Yeah, the city/metro is big enough that you can go to other parts and deal do fine with women in good shape but I see lots of childhood friends settling for wilder beasts. I think the traveling part has a big deal to do with it, some of these cats feel traveling from The Bronx to Brooklyn is a big deal. A good deal of time you can see perfectly fine dudes with fat women like this in The Bronx. Take a walk down any major shopping street in the West/South Bronx and you'll hear thirsty cats pumping a fatties ego hard. It's disgusting. When I think about it, I feel this is something you'll find in the hood no matter which city your in.

I am gradually coming to the conclusion that there is this small group of brothas that are nailing the finest black chicks, and leaving the scraps for the other brothas out there. I remember being a young dude and having my uncle teach me game. He would through parties with more women in attendance than men. All of the black women at the party had two things in common, they were all well educated and they were all fine as hell. Not a single fat chick, unless she was super powerful (like a congresswoman) or a relative, attended any of his parties.

It is true that black guys generally like curvier chicks (I know that I do). However, some chicks use this as an excuse to get disgustingly fat. Most of that "I know I'm big and beautiful" shit is just an act that these women put on. They know guys will fuck them, but they also know that guys will fuck ANYTHING.

The majority of these fat black chicks don't have men in actual relationships, or they are sharing the same dude with 2 or 3 other women. This really hit home when I was shopping at Sam's Club (it's like Costco). Damn near every fat white chick had a wedding ring, but almost none of the fat black chicks (and few of the fine black women) had wedding rings. Everywhere I look, I notice the same dynamic.

I date tons of black women but I don't fuck with the fatties. There is no reason to. If a brotha is a janitor or a garbage man, he has to take what he can get. If that same brotha is rolling elite, he gets what he wants.

How about we get more brothers in here to comment on this. I love how others are going off when they don't even have the slightest clue AT ALL.

You call black men pigs for going after fattys?

Let me break down something that many may or may not get. I don't like fat women.... But if a full figured women with swag, whom is clean, and styled nicely, with a bangin' face is doing her thing .... I will be interested.

... The sky isn't falling. But understand I have more testosterone then other races and my brain is programmed to react to different things sexually. Yes Men mostly share the same preferences for busty, hippy, tiny women. But when a female busts out with crazy ass + hips.. It does something. I don't know what it is.... But it does. Any brother on here will agree with that.

Another flip side is that being large from a black perspective is different. For Men this is most true. A black man can be large, clean cut and still swoop tons of girls. 2 guys I played football with, O-line were tubs of goo, one dude was a fat white guy with a good heart, and terrible style.. The other was a brother whom had the confidence and swag of a celebrity. Man was obese and had a gut, but women couldn't keep them selves off him. Black and fat on a back brain level means status and wealth. Back home the biggest brothers got the cash, there guts are a symbol of their wealth.

Back to the women. I do not condone fat women but I can't hate on a women whom takes care of herself and prides herself in her looks. How anybody can compare this large women to a typical American whom eats Ice cream and thinks her diet means eating Subway sandwiches is way off. This girl takes care of her self and believes she looks great... Brothers will jump at it to hit.

Dudes really don't understand the type of jungle fever that hits a man when he sees booty. Like the rush probably rivals some designer drugs..... I really can not explain it.

So again folks just need to chill. You can't understand this women and the dynamics at play. She is still better than the majority of American tubbies and many brothers will fuck her and not feel shame after one bit.

*for the record she does nothing for me sexually*

I agree with Moma.

Men will basically fuck a fatty if there is no other option. Just look at the extreme of no other options: prison. Men will corn-hole each other if that's all that is available. Women supply the product, and men compete for it in the marketplace. If the standards slide too much, too bad, as it's a monopoly. Since women are hyper competitive, it's not like they are about to get upset at looking better than their competition. Women are all about feelings. They praise each others fat bodies as sexy or at the very least a valid choice, with the skinny ones internally rejoicing in their increased sexual market value. In the back of their mind, they also want it to be okay to be fat, as they have a lingering fear of being there one day themselves. Women know somewhere in the recesses of their mind, despite what they say, that their sexual market value peaks at 30 and begins a long slide after that. Naturally, they want to keep their power so they collectively put forth the nonsense about how big is beautiful and men want strong women, etc.

The only option is to leave the fat farm, or fight fiercely to be at the top of the heap.

"In the case of black men, specifically in cities like DC and Miami, non-black women are for the most part flat out racist and WILL NOT hook up and date black men, no matter how much game, money, intellect, and class the black dude has. ating environment is what brings the best out of women (and even out of men).
[/quote]"

Bullshit !! Brothers with their game together kill in DC and Miami with all races AND nationalities even. Field tested.

Quote: (02-29-2012 12:55 PM)kosko Wrote:  

How about we get more brothers in here to comment on this. I love how others are going off when they don't even have the slightest clue AT ALL.

"Others"? What "others"?

Every post in this thread save for the OP and the ones by durangotang Aliblahba has been made by a black man. You're getting our comments already-they're right in front of you.

Quote:Quote:

You call black men pigs for going after fattys?

I call them desperate men with few options.

Let me break down something that many may or may not get. I don't like fat women.... But if a full figured women with swag,

Read: Fat

whom is clean, and styled nicely, with a bangin' face is doing her thing .... I will be interested.

Ok...

... The sky isn't falling.

No, just male standards.

Meanwhile, black female heads just keep getting bigger. If I were a trader, I'd be buying stock in female egos all day.

But understand I have more testosterone then other races and my brain is programmed to react to different things sexually. Yes Men mostly share the same preferences for busty, hippy, tiny women. But when a female busts out with crazy ass + hips.. It does something. I don't know what it is.... But it does. Any brother on here will agree with that.

Black male here-don't agree.

When you say "crazy ass + hips", this is what I envision:

[Image: 63GhG.jpg]
[Image: zt43e.jpg]
[Image: FPMmX.jpg]

That is ideal to me.

This is apparently the standard that is considered a baseline for many "brothers":
[Image: hRPw1.png]
[Image: L6.jpg]
[Image: FA8aN.jpg]

While many black men consider this to be ideal (hence the popularity of these women in the urban community), I really can't see that. These are cute (not entirely unattractive, wouldn't throw them out of bed) but still pudgy girls, and if those butts are not fake they'll be cottage cheese in a couple of years.

This notion that every black male must go absolutely nuts for that type of thickness (as if it is some sort of genetic gold standard for us over all else) is misplaced at best and just ignorant at worst.

Another flip side is that being large from a black perspective is different. For Men this is most true. A black man can be large, clean cut and still swoop tons of girls.

Any man can do that. Game generally trumps appearance if you've got enough of it as a guy. This can also have the opposite effect: a good looking guy can easily have his looks negated by displaying an incongruent and/or indecisive, weak persona.

I played college football and can name more than one caucasian O-Lineman who has done well.

2 guys I played football with, O-line were tubs of goo, one dude was a fat white guy with a good heart, and terrible style.. The other was a brother whom had the confidence and swag of a celebrity. Man was obese and had a gut, but women couldn't keep them selves off him. Black and fat on a back brain level means status and wealth. Back home the biggest brothers got the cash, there guts are a symbol of their wealth.

Your anecdote doesn't serve your point.

What you've shown is that game and swag can overcome mediocre/fat physical appearance for a guy, something we all know.
You have not proven obesity to be an asset. You cannot do this, because it is simply not true.

Women, if you give them the choice, are going to want these:
[Image: vernon_davis.jpg]
[Image: Shemar-Moore-reid-and-morgan-10708736-1280-1700.jpg]

Not these:
[Image: rick-ross2.jpg]
[Image: 33666d1264544265-370-lb-athlete-terrence-cody.jpg]

A guy who looks like the two dudes in the last pics can do fine, but that will be in spite of his appearance, not because of it.

Back to the women. I do not condone fat women

Your words say otherwise...

but I can't hate on a women whom takes care of herself and prides herself in her looks.

That description eliminates 99% of fat women.

You don't accumulate that amount of body fat by taking care of yourself and watching what you put in your mouth.

How anybody can compare this large women to a typical American whom eats Ice cream and thinks her diet means eating Subway sandwiches is way off. This girl takes care of her self and believes she looks great... Brothers will jump at it to hit.

As if the average obese black woman (like the ones in this article) eats well?
That fat doesn't magically appear out of thin air, bro. That's the result of fast food, snacks, and a whole lot of other crap. Diet issues in the black community have been well documented.

Dudes really don't understand the type of jungle fever that hits a man when he sees booty. Like the rush probably rivals some designer drugs..... I really can not explain it.

You're right, I don't get it. Never will.

So again folks just need to chill. You can't understand this women and the dynamics at play.

Yeah, because its so complicated, right?

She is an obese black woman with a shitty diet. That is why she got fat and has remained so, as have the majority of other black women in this country.
Simple.

She is still better than the majority of American tubbies and many brothers will fuck her and not feel shame after one bit.

...because they cannot do any better. This fact will remain, and it will still be sad and pathetic.

*for the record she does nothing for me sexually*

Sure.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Just curious Athlone, do you find this too fat/thick?

I had no idea whom is a brother or not. I assumed Momma and Hern were the only ones.

None of the women you posted were fat to me. I would fuck them gladly.

My biggest point is that I have no qualms if a brother finds that instructor attractive. I don't. But when you see capable brothers going for those types of women do you blame supply or simple preferences? If a capable brother who's got access to options still goes for what appeals TO HIM I can't knock him.

I admit tho I replied in a why assuming most of the replies in this thread wern't from brothers, hence the tone.

But still what I'm getting at if that broad gets you hard how can a dude hate. I've grown up in spots with dire prospects (cities full of fat white women and fugly native women) my shit never went after things I did not find appealing even if it was the only thing around me. I call that argument bullshit. Unless I am crazy drunk my standards hold firm.

Of the few bigger sisters I know. None of them have trouble getting piped. This is all I have benned exposed to and assumed that Men simply just had those preferences because the dudes they would land would have tighter game and value than me. So I can't compute this anology that brother are just going for scraps.

In Toronto... Hell ya. I see brothers walking around with busted broads all the time. But as my old bredren used to say "they no how to fuck and cook for a man... They ride or die... When you get to be my age you appreciate those qualities a lot."

So yo this is what I've just been exposed to. Spots like DC or other parts or the states are a different game than Cananda. It isn't a issue of supply here, brothers are capable of swooping better here always... So if I see a brother with a bigger black girl with a nice face I assume this is what pleases him and I can't hate on that.

This kind of explains all the passive aggressive hate I get from non-white guys when rolling around with my thin black girlfriend in the DC area [Image: lol.gif]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (02-29-2012 02:20 PM)Skyhigh Wrote:  

Just curious Athlone, do you find this too fat/thick?

She carries very little body fat, so I have little problem with her.

[Image: Andressasoares-onthebeach-sexy-daisydukes_471.jpg]

[Image: ifwt-andressa-soares1.jpg]

[Image: IFWT_andressa_soares_6.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_l7ysf9kD3N1qzqbf4o1_500.jpg]

She's getting her "thickness" from muscle mass rather than strategically placed flab. She's just a muscular girl-I can live with that. Still a little bigger than I personally prefer, but not in a bad way like some of the other women I've talked about in this thread.

Quote: (02-29-2012 02:22 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I had no idea whom is a brother or not. I assumed Momma and Hern were the only ones.

Nope, there are a whole bunch of us around here.

My biggest point is that I have no qualms if a brother finds that instructor attractive. I don't. But when you see capable brothers going for those types of women do you blame supply or simple preferences? If a capable brother who's got access to options still goes for what appeals TO HIM I can't knock him.

Let's do a little anecdotal exercise.

Think of the most eligible black male bachelors you know. I'm talking entertainers, professional athletes (Baseball, NBA, NFL or even CFL), elite white collar employees (doctors, lawyers, etc) and the like.
What do you notice about these men in general?

I will tell you what I see: no fat chicks. Women like those pictured in the article get no play from these men. A few of the thick/slightly pudgy women I displayed in my previous post get attention (especially the video vixens), but actual obesity need not apply. These men, who can have ANY WOMAN THEY WANT, simply do not pay those women any mind.

Your entire argument here assumes a lack of objectivity in attractiveness. While subjectivity is inherent to an extent when judging physical appeal (ex: Andressa Soares is perfect to some; she's quite pretty but not ideal to me, though all of us can agree she isn't unattractive), objectivity exists.

Men do not like high body fat on women-simple as that. Men who tolerate it are ones who do not have options. When you see men who DO have options (the "eligible" men I mentioned before), you find that their choices are invariably not obese, and generally much fitter than any of the women you see in that article.

Even many of the men who came from environments where women of that size were common and often regularly chosen (many pro athletes fit this bill, as do rappers) simply ignore those women once they get on and have fitter options.

A "capable" brother running after a woman the size of what we saw in that article is a brother who a) has no options b) thinks he has no options c) has low self esteem, or d) all of the above.

Women are similar. Rick Ross can get laid with enough game and enough status, but that will be in spite of his body type. Give women an objective choice and, all things being equal, he will never win out over a fitter, more athletic physique.

When you give 99% of men (excluding the tiny outlier of fat fetishists) a choice, obesity is NEVER at the top of their list. What you see now with the dudes pursuing these wildebeests is a simply result of brothers trying to make lemons out of lemonade.

But still what I'm getting at if that broad gets you hard how can a dude hate. I've grown up in spots with dire prospects (cities full of fat white women and fugly native women) my shit never went after things I did not find appealing even if it was the only thing around me. I call that argument bullshit. Unless I am crazy drunk my standards hold firm.

I am similar to you. We are not the norm.

A lot of men do not think like this. For quite a few, "pussy is pussy". They are trying to get a nut. They WILL compromise if that is what it takes, and (to use a common phrase) "slay a few dragons to get to the queen".

This isn't BS logic at all. It is quite normal. It explains why many of these fat black women usually remain perpetually single and eternally pumped-and-dumped, as JoeHoya's anecdotes made clear. Men are "making do" with them for sexual satisfcation, since they cannot get it from anywhere else.

Give them an option, and I GUARANTEE YOU that those women would see their supply of dick dry up. Women are well aware of this, which is why they get so butthurt whenever a guy mentions his courting of foreign women or younger women. They're aware that their power is tied to limited male choice. Give men the choice to snag fitter women (from overseas or from other age cohorts, but especially overseas) and all the wildebeest's power dries up.

Of the few bigger sisters I know. None of them have trouble getting piped. This is all I have benned exposed to and assumed that Men simply just had those preferences because the dudes they would land would have tighter game and value than me. So I can't compute this anology that brother are just going for scraps.

The women have no trouble getting piped because they're in a captive market: there is little competition from fitter women and the men have no other options (they'd need lots of education or raw talent for athletics/music, some money, great jobs and worldly travel experience to access these options, things which 90% of them do not have).

In Toronto... Hell ya. I see brothers walking around with busted broads all the time. But as my old bredren used to say "they no how to fuck and cook for a man... They ride or die... When you get to be my age you appreciate those qualities a lot."

Because they have no other options.

Men of high value with money, good careers, knowledge of the world, good educations and other such things do not walk around with busted and fat broads because they can do much better.

Men who lack all of these things do. They will settle for those women because they are the most attractive women they can appeal to. Add in their willingness to cook and get freaky for these men (again, these are the only women willing to do all of this for them), and they are literally the best deal he can get.

If they could attract better (as the high value men can), they would. They simply can't.

So yo this is what I've just been exposed to. Spots like DC or other parts or the states are a different game than Cananda. It isn't a issue of supply here, brothers are capable of swooping better here always... So if I see a brother with a bigger black girl with a nice face I assume this is what pleases him and I can't hate on that.

Sure, because there is no dichotomy with higher or lower value men in Canada.

That is absurd. Aside from the fact that Moma's testimony has already totally contradicted your own within this thread, the fact is this: not every black man in Canada has unlimited options. Some are higher value for whatever reason (education, career, money, looks, talent, style, etc) and others are not (no money, poor education, lousy career, not very good looking, not talented).

Being black is not an unlimited pussy pass anywhere allowing you to "swoop better always". Young, attractive Canadian girls are definitely more open to black men than the average American female equivalent, but that doesn't mean you're excused from being attractive.

Those with the value get more. Those without it get less. Simple as that. Men with value can get fit, non-busted chicks to cook and fuck them like pros, and this is what they do almost without exception (read: if he has a choice, and men of high value almost always do, fit is what he picks). Men with less value settle for the nearest fat/busted broad to perform these roles, because that is all they can get.

Hot women do not want busted men with no style, no knowledge, no education, no talent, and shitty career/future prospects. When they're young and dumb, said girls might screw a guy like this if he has enough swag, but unless this dude ups his life game, he'll be settling for lower quality (fat, busted, single-moms, drug addicts, etc) women by the end of his college years because fitter girls will know that they can do better. These guys are simply not valuable enough. Unless they improve (as Moma mentioned he did), they'll be stuck in the same place for good with the same beat women.

Then they'll take some lemons, and make lemonade. That's all they can do.

Quote: (02-29-2012 03:09 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Men of high value with money, good careers, knowledge of the world, good educations and other such things do not walk around with busted and fat broads because they can do much better.

There is a shortage of educated, unincarcerated black men. You have written about hypergamous black women. So why aren't they losing weight to improve their mating options? And why is this a problem in the U.S. generally, and D.C. in particular?