rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Pattern of Bad Game: And How To Avoid It

I have been on this forum for a while now, helping people whenever I can.

I even shoot over to the new guy forum to help people out whenever I have time.

There are a few common things I have noticed in almost every thread with bad Game.

Here they are:

1. Online Dates.

This seems to be the #1 culprit of people having problems. Go back and look thru the threads. Almost everyone starts with, "So, I met this girl online..."

Really you should just stop there. Keep in mind, I don't do the online thing, but then again, I never have any of the problems of these posters.

Do things the old fashioned way: meet girls in real life.

No one ever said this stuff was easy.

Not to mention, I would imagine that swooping a girl online doesn't have the same feeling of "victory" as it would if you checked your gut and swooped a girl the old fashioned way. I know it would for me. This has to hurt your "Inner Game" that people on here talk about. But that is probably another story for another time.

2. Texting.

This has to be the second biggest culprit. Again, go back thru the threads. Every single one says, "So then I texted her..."

That is were the problem starts.

I have addressed this many times. Business and Girls: Phone Game VS Text Game http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/08/bus...-game.html

Don't use texting to "sell" girls. Don't go back and forth and have conversations on text.

Keep in mind though, texting does have a purpose: it is to blow girls off and keep them at bay after you have already swooped them.

Managing your girls, so to speak.

And of course logistical texts are legit.

People are just using the "tool" of texting the wrong way.

Again, check your gut and get her on the horn.

Do you really think a girl that won't take your calls is going to let you swoop her?

Phone Game is Dead or is it? http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/03/pho...is-it.html

If you want to sharpen up your Phone Game, read this: Phone Game Broken Down to The Organic Compound http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/04/pho...pound.html

3. Focusing on one girl.

This is a dead horse, but should be mentioned again. Don't focus on one girl.

Donald Trump (who I kind of hate) said something good in the Art of The Deal to this effect:

"You cannot properly negotiate if you are working on one deal. That is why I have multiple deals going at once".

This is a solid gold brick of knowledge. Learn it. Live it.

If you have multiple "deals" going, you can walk away.

This gives you Power. And a position of strength.

4. Not Being The G

Quit being a chump. "The World Is Yours".

Dress Sharp, Carry a Big Bankroll, and don't take any shorts.

Be busy. Don't be accessible.

And pick up smoking.

Aside from a Custom Suit, nothing is going to make swooping easier for you.

I anticipate this won't be a popular post, because this isn't what people want to hear, but it is the Hard Truth.

The Hard Truth has never been popular.

I hope this helped boys. Open for questions.

Girls go online for one of two reasons - they want to get fucked (10%), or they are "checklist girls" who are boring and prudish.

You can screen out the boring girls via text.

I screen them out by demanding pictures. No, not in creepy vibe. Here's an example:

Her: Getting a manicure
Me: What color?
Her: Blue.
Me: Show me.

If she sends me a pic, she's going to be fun loving and more likely DTF. If she thinks that's weird, then she's a super serious bitch. Next her.

The mistake guys make is not blowing out the prudish, boring girls.

Too many guys use game to "save" bad meet-ups.

Far better to use game to make good meet-ups better.

Quote: (02-28-2012 06:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I have been on this forum for a while now, helping people whenever I can.

I even shoot over to the new guy forum to help people out whenever I have time.

There are a few common things I have noticed in almost every thread with bad Game.

Here they are:

1. Online Dates.

This seems to be the #1 culprit of people having problems. Go back and look thru the threads. Almost everyone starts with, "So, I met this girl online..."

Really you should just stop there. Keep in mind, I don't do the online thing, but then again, I never have any of the problems of these posters.

Not to mention, I would imagine that swooping a girl online doesn't have the same feeling of "victory" as it would if you checked your gut and swooped a girl the old fashioned way. I know it would for me. This has to hurt your "Inner Game" that people on here talk about. But that is probably another story for another time.

2. Texting.

This has to be the second biggest culprit. Again, go back thru the threads. Every single one says, "So then I texted her..."

That is were the problem starts.

I have addressed this many times. Business and Girls: Phone Game VS Text Game http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/08/bus...-game.html

Don't use texting to "sell" girls. Don't go back and forth and have conversations on text.

Keep in mind though, texting does have a purpose: it is to blow girls off and keep them at bay after you have already swooped them.

Managing your girls, so to speak.

And of course logistical texts are legit.

People are just using the "tool" of texting the wrong way.

Again, check your gut and get her on the horn.

Do you really think a girl that won't take your calls is going to let you swoop her?

3. Focusing on one girl.

This is a dead horse, but should be mentioned again. Don't focus on one girl.

Donald Trump (who I kind of hate) said something good in the Art of The Deal to this effect:

"You cannot properly negotiate if you are working on one deal. That is why I have multiple deals going at once".

This is a solid gold brick of knowledge. Learn it. Live it.

If you have multiple "deals" going, you can walk away.

This gives you Power. And a position of strength.

4. Not Being The G

Dress Sharp, Carry a Big Bankroll, and don't take any shorts.

Be busy. Don't be accessible.

And pick up smoking.

Aside from a Custom Suit, nothing is going to make swooping easier for you.

I anticipate this won't be a popular post, but it is the Hard Truth.

The Hard Truth has never been popular.

I hope this helped boys. Open for questions.

G. Good advice for the newbs, but why do you encourage that they pick up smoking? How often do you personally smoke (pack a day)?

I don't see how encouraging one to engage in a habit that is confirmed to kill thousands upon thousands of people every year--and is a direct cause of various life-threatening cancers-- is good advice.

Simple yet effective. I think newbies are making this way to difficult. Its not that hard if you have the balls to approach and look decent.

Also, not to disrupt an otherwise good thread, but notice how elite athletes don't smoke cigarettes.

They don't smoke because smoking reduces the amount of oxygen the lungs can introduce into the blood, by afflicting the lining of the lungs (with tar and other chemicals) so that they cannot absorb as much oxygen from the air that is breathed in. Lungs are extremely similar to sponges, and the more chemicals that's trapped in them, the less oxygen they can absorb. There are thousands of harmful chemicals in cigarette smoke, and oxygen is vital for making muscles work to full capacity, and for effective use of energy (even during sex).

As a smoker, you cannot absorb as much oxygen from a breath of air as you would be able to if you didn't smoke, and thus you will tire out faster (less endurance) and won't be able to go nearly as hard in any activity that requires cardiovascular endurance.

That's my two cents on that. Bad advice to smoke cigarettes.

I think the threats of smoking is overblown. Smoking occasionally when there are fly girls around? Fuck yes please.

Nice job G.

The biggest culprit:

Quote:Quote:

1. Online Dates.

I've said it before, but newbs should remember:

Online game doesn't improve your actual game! Cold approaches should be the bedrock of any man's game. If you can't muster the balls to approach a woman and swoop her, your game isn't good enough to the point where dates will flow seamlessly.

I suppose if you went out on enough online dates you'd get incrementally better at the game so you'd be a swooping machine, but think of the blown opportunities you could have saved with the online girls had you spent some time in a bar working on your game in the first place?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-28-2012 06:29 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Also, not to disrupt an otherwise good thread, but notice how elite athletes don't smoke cigarettes.

Yeah, lets not disrupt this again, I have written adnausem how elite athletes have been smokers.

Most recently about how Carlos Monzon smoked 100 cigarettes per day.

And I have also written about the benefits of smoking in regards to Game. Probably no less than 300 pages on the subject on my blog and on this forum.

Not to mention, the two oldest humans in history were smokers.

So basically what some fat, out of shape Surgeon General's opinion who dies early holds no weight in reality.

But let's start a new thread for that topic.

I hate online game but guess what? The bars are thinning out. I was out last night and couldn't find anything. Yea it was Monday but three years ago on Monday there was twice the amount of women out.

If you can swoop live like a champ online game forces you to compete with dudes that wouldn't stand a chance against you at a lounge or hotel bar.

Girls who go online are usually the ones who are shy to get social circle and get guys from there or live in very remote places and small towns where no decent guys are present.In most cases internet girls differ from average population of girls because they are more shy and maybe more low self esteem.

Texting or SMSing as we call here can bring results and is very much in favor of men phone call is in favor of women.For example imagine calling while she does a BJ to a guy.You are instantly humiliated.But if you send SMS during the BJ it does not matter she will find some time in bathroom to answer this.She may also have guilts for the BJ and the SMS so it is better.

I have two polish girlfriends now who I bang together and I am amazed how their boyfriends call them all the time.They hope to break any imminent contact with guys this way but in reality they just get humiliated.I overhear the conversations and the lies the girls tell them it is almost unbelievable.

Quote: (02-28-2012 06:10 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Let me fix that:

Too many guys use "game" to save bad meet-ups.

Quote: (02-28-2012 06:42 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Let me fix that:

Too many guys use "game" to save bad meet-ups.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-28-2012 06:41 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I hate online game but guess what? The bars are thinning out. I was out last night and couldn't find anything. Yea it was Monday but three years ago on Monday there was twice the amount of women out.

If you can swoop live like a champ online game forces you to compete with dudes that wouldn't stand a chance against you at a lounge or hotel bar.

It's true. And same here. I'm constantly talking to random guys to see what the situation is on the streets. Things are rough out there right now. In the United States, at least, a 50/50 ratio is rare, and about as good as you can hope for. Most nights, you're dealing with much-much less. Sausage fests are legion and fatties only thin the herd further. When you incorporate the expense and logistics of random night game, it makes sense to mix it up with other resources.

The problem with online game is that guys don't know how to use it properly. It should never be your primary and it should never be substitute for approaching. But, in a world of texting, Facebook, and iPhone addiction, you're missing opportunities if you're not online. Maybe this is the case with younger girls (23 and under), but I'm shocked at the numbers and quality online these days. It's getting crazy. With proper screening, the duds and secret fatties from online can be kept to an acceptable minimum, a cost-of-doing-business level.

But, mechanico makes a good point. Online evens the playing field against our favor. Assuming many of us have game that's better than 90+ percent of the male population, online allows awkward guys and dudes with lesser or partial game to approach without fear. That's definitely a flaw in the system. It pushes girls onto simple factors that are secondary, at best, face-to-face.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (02-28-2012 06:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

This is and always been the best thing the G brings to the table.

For me, this is the core to everything, the most basic fundamental of concepts that can be taught and learned.

Simple: Quit being a chump. The World Is Yours.

Now go and enjoy it, I'd add.

[Image: thumb.gif]

Quote: (02-28-2012 06:29 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Elite athletes (almost never) smoke because every single factor in their lives has to be acounted for. If anything they do affects their performance in as much as a fraction of a second, it has to go.

Regular athletes have more leeway. I cant imagine a boxer that doesnt celebrates a victory with a party full of hookers and blow.

Habits are what make or break you. If you dont have the habit of taking care of your body, diet and lifestyle, cigarretes will be harmful. If you eat well, sleep well, and excercise regularly, a cigarrete wont do more harm than eating a single twinkie will do if you are watching your weight.

So, elite players do whats necessary for their goals. If smoking will help you swoop a girl, or relax after a hard day (whiskey on ice and a Delicado used to be my un-guiltiest pleasure), or give you brownie points in a business meeting, then light up. Its good for you.

If you dont want to smoke, fine. But at least carry a lighter so you have no interrupts if she does smoke. I carry a vintage Ronson.

Quote: (02-28-2012 06:51 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

It's true. And same here. I'm constantly talking to random guys to see what the situation is on the streets. Things are rough out there right now. In the United States, at least, a 50/50 ratio is rare, and about as good as you can hope for. Most nights, you're dealing with much-much less. Sausage fests are legion and fatties only thin the herd further. When you incorporate the expense and logistics of random night game, it makes sense to mix it up with other resources.

The problem with online game is that guys don't know how to use it properly. It should never be your primary and it should never be substitute for approaching. But, in a world of texting, Facebook, and iPhone addiction, you're missing opportunities if you're not online. Maybe this is the case with younger girls (23 and under), but I'm shocked at the numbers and quality online these days. It's getting crazy. With proper screening, the duds and secret fatties from online can be kept to an acceptable minimum, a cost-of-doing-business level.

But, mechanico makes a good point. Online evens the playing field against our favor. Assuming many of us have game that's better than 90+ percent of the male population, online allows awkward guys and dudes with lesser or partial game to approach without fear. That's definitely a flaw in the system. It pushes girls onto simple factors that are secondary, at best, face-to-face.
Another thing it does is takes sex to a snails pace. Those dudes online are not used to banging strange all week. If the guys would unite and ask for same day dates or cut loose it would change the dynamic drastically. They are letting women control the flow of pussy so in fact we are competing tooth and nail with dudes that deserve 0 tail.

I'm not kind to them on the streets. I see. I steal. I block

Here's an online story from this week....
Slut X has multiple dating profiles and is a broke ass bitch. On facebook. Hey I'm working tonight at wild wings come see me. On POF the same. On badoo the same. I hate this girl for this and a long history of attention whoring but when I drove by the wing place there was 7 full size pick ups out front. This place would never have a car outside at 10 on Monday.

She's making her living off these clowns.

I hate online game but guess what? The bars are thinning out.

Wait, El Mech, didn't you want us to open a bar in Tampa?!

Lmao...

Quote: (02-28-2012 07:58 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I hate online game but guess what? The bars are thinning out.

Wait, El Mech, didn't you want us to open a bar in Tampa?!
Yes. That's all the more reason to open it. The beach is busy. It's also a D U Island if you drive there and drink. Foot traffic/ bikinis/tourists was my idea. The bars here in the little town I live in aren't doing anything to flush them out. I would. Pin up model contests and such.

I disagree with number one.

Online game helped me tremendously in the beginning because A) the bar scene where I live blows B) it works off the same principles as regular talking game.

Girls respond to cocky assholes online just as well as they do at a lounge. Being a nice guy gets you nowhere online.

Online dating is Game with training wheels. Its not as dangerous as the real thing and you're a lot less likely to get hurt, but when you're just starting out it might just be necessary.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Solid Post. I like to think I know these things but a nice succinct summary is always a great refresher.

Great recommendation to leave the shorts at home.

I won't be convinced to becoming a smoker but having a light in the pocket can't hurt.

Has anyone ever done fake smoking? Like you inhale it into your mouth (not your lungs), hold it for a bit, then blow it out. I don't think you can really tell that you're not smoking.

Quote: (02-28-2012 08:58 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Has anyone ever done fake smoking? Like you inhale it into your mouth (not your lungs), hold it for a bit, then blow it out. I don't think you can really tell that you're not smoking.

You can tell and will get called on it.

Quote: (02-28-2012 08:58 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Bill Clinton did it.

Quote:Quote:

I think the threats of smoking is overblown. Smoking occasionally when there are fly girls around? Fuck yes please.

This indeed. Getting into a bad habit is not good at all. However If there are fly girls around I can ask for fire/smoke even though I am not a smoker. I don't get addicted to nicotine/smoking either, so I have all the power to me.

G, I've used the "Do you have a light?" So many times it's not even funny. Some women will just stop everything they are doing sometimes and dig through their purse for what seems like hours (really only seconds). Easiest smoothest opener i've used. If they don't smoke then we are already talking, so I just roll with it.