rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Secretly recording your approaches for review by the forum

I came up with ingenious idea after dicking around with my iPhone today. I put it in my shirt pocket and a light bulb went off in my head. I realized that the camera sticks out just barely over the top of my pocket.

I'm going to start recording my approaches and posting the videos in this thread for review and constructive criticism. I encourage you guys to do the same. Start a YouTube account and upload them there.

This should be fun [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

You must not have ever heard of Krauser.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (02-24-2012 08:24 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Nope. Who's that?

Where I come from Krauzer's is a food store like 7-11.

I just figured it would be fun to do. Plus it forces you to keep your game tight.

Team Nachos

Quote: (02-24-2012 08:30 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2012 08:24 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Nope. Who's that?

Where I come from Krauzer's is a food store like 7-11.

I just figured it would be fun to do. Plus it forces you to keep your game tight.

Here you go.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6950.html

Ok here's my first video [Image: smile.gif]

I'm heading out for the night so I swing by my favorite Taco Bell. I couldn't get the number close on video but she came by to clean the tables while I was eating. I handed her my iPhone with the keypad showing and she punched her number in. Nice 18 year old Dominican girl. I'm 2 for 2 at this Taco Bell. You can see my long ass hair in front of the camera [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

damn why cant girls like this work at the taco bell near my home?

nice work parlay.

Quote: (02-24-2012 10:58 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Ok here's my first video [Image: smile.gif]

I'm heading out for the night so I swing by my favorite Taco Bell. I couldn't get the number close on video but she came by to clean the tables while I was eating. I handed her my iPhone with the keypad showing and she punched her number in. Nice 18 year old Dominican girl. I'm 2 for 2 at this Taco Bell. You can see my long ass hair in front of the camera [Image: lol.gif]

Good, manly voice. [Image: gay.gif]

I would have liked to have heard the rest of the pickup, but your game seemed to start on-point.

My problem is with your diet. What the fuck are you doing at Taco Bell, player? That shit's barely food.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (02-25-2012 11:39 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Good, manly voice. [Image: gay.gif]

I would have liked to have heard the rest of the pickup, but your game seemed to start on-point.

My problem is with your diet. What the fuck are you doing at Taco Bell, player? That shit's barely food.

Dude my voice is shit right now. Been fighting a cold/flu the past month. Shitty weather. Swingly wildly between hot and cold. It's fucking me up.

Yeah I agree about the diet but it's the only places you can scam on younger girls. You get 2 minutes of uninterrupted interaction unlike bars. They're forced to listen to you and if you're smooth you can pull.

I do cook a lot at home.

Team Nachos

Quote: (02-25-2012 11:59 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Yeah I agree about the diet but it's the only places you can scam on younger girls.

If you like Taco Bell and younger chicks, there is only one place to be... The busiest Taco Bell on the planet, and the one with the most and hottest chicks...

The Taco Bell on the campus of UCLA!!

UCLA Restaurants

Whenever I'm in LA I go there.

(I never eat the food-I wouldn't give that shit to my dog)

Quote: (02-25-2012 12:11 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2012 11:59 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Yeah I agree about the diet but it's the only places you can scam on younger girls.

If you like Taco Bell and younger chicks, there is only one place to be... The busiest Taco Bell on the planet, and the one with the most and hottest chicks...

The Taco Bell on the campus of UCLA!!

UCLA Restaurants

Whenever I'm in LA I go there.

(I never eat the food-I wouldn't give that shit to my dog)

Have you been to Tito's Tacos in Culver City? Food is amazing.

Team Nachos

No. When I'm on the campus of UCLA, I never wanna go home!

Young or not, do you really want to pick up girls who *choose* to eat at taco bell?

I couldn't hear any of the pickup, personally. Was it at the end?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (02-25-2012 12:53 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Young or not, do you really want to pick up girls who *choose* to eat at taco bell?

Believe it or not, I stopped seeing a girl partly because she liked eating at Taco Bell, specifically. Granted, I'd banged already--and she was terrible in bed, like fucking a corpse--but her diet played a role. She ate junk food all day, and for some reason it disgusted me. It was shocking that she wasn't fat.

Quote: (02-25-2012 01:09 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Believe it or not, I stopped seeing a girl partly because she liked eating at Taco Bell, specifically. Granted, I'd banged already--and she was terrible in bed, like fucking a corpse--but her diet played a role. She ate junk food all day, and for some reason it disgusted me. It was shocking that she wasn't fat.
Yeah I know. Nobody in Cali eats fast food. That drove me nuts out there.
Everyone goes out of there way to tell you about it then you see them in the drive thru.

Good job Parlay. You need some tweaks on your formalities.

Quote: (02-25-2012 01:09 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I couldn't get the number close on video. I was eating and reopened her while she was cleaning tables. Handed her my phone and she punched in her number. It's so much easier that trying to get a pen and paper.

Young girls still have a high metabolism and can eat what they want. Personally I don't care what a bitch eats as long as she eat my cock later [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Parlay in 18 months: [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg4940]   

[attachment=4941]
[attachment=4942]
My Tuth meme. How do i put it on the site?

Quote: (02-25-2012 01:36 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Parlay in 18 months: [Image: lol.gif]

She can get my creamy style treat for sure Tuth!! [Image: lol.gif]

I'm hitting up Old Navy and Bed Bath and Beyond today. Let's see if I have any better luck there.

Yo you and mechanico crack me the fuck up. I def gotta meet you guys one day. Let me know if you're ever in NJ or NYC.

Team Nachos

Problem: Not being able to see the approachers body language and the like limits peoples ability to critique the approach.

You should subscribe to this guy's vids.
He records and posts new vids pretty often from the streets of London.

Parlay, my money is on her flaking.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I hate it when I see guys opening girls with a high value compliment: "You look stunning, you look beautiful, ravashing, you look amazing" as an opening line! Fuck I just want to punch someone for opening like that!!!

Mixx

Seems like a cool idea.

So what happened with the Taco Bell girl? Has she reported in yet ?

Parlay - did you put some sour cream in her taco? Update us player.