rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Money clip, wallet, or rubber band?

What do you guys use to hold your cash and misc cards? Anything eye catching or cool?

http://www.all-ett.com/original-wallet/ in black leather.

Use to to sit on a bulky wallet in my back pocket, and then wondered why my spine needed a chiropractor to get it to stop hurting.

Changed to this wallet, the pain went away, and my chiropractor is much poorer today.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

I own one black leather trifold wallet that I use most of the time, and several rather plain money clips that I mostly use during the summer months; from April-September or so my dress code consists mostly of mesh shorts and white t-shirts, not the best for carrying a thick wallet.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I just put everything in my pocket, cards and a wad of cash. I never had a wallet in my life.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Rubber band. Best two cents I ever spent.

Switched to a simple leather money clip with cash, credit card, ID and condom years ago. Use to have a full wallet but I disliked that it was bulky, easier to steal and I'd always have extra shit in there that I didn't really need with me.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Black leather standard Wallet

Tip:

When travelling or at all times actually , Never keep your all your credit cards and ca$h in the same place.

If you lose one you'll still have one of them and not left completely destitute!

I don't have any credit cards. I keep one debit card in my house for when I need to go to the bank (rarely).

I carry cash in a silver, monogrammed money clip (was a present). The only other thing I'd carry on me is my ID.

I use rubber bands always.

If I weren't in America where I have to show my damn ID for everything, I'd just go straight cash in a money clip.

I still carry a wallet, but years ago I stopped putting cash in it and moved to a money clip. When I travel, I don't want a wallet in my back pocket (I fear getting it lifted), so I have a leather combo money clip/credit card holder that can go in my front pocket (I just noticed that durangotang referenced the same item).

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I use a calfskin leather wallet I got maybe ten years ago. It's sort of bulky but I clean it out regularly so it's not too bad to sit on.

After I had my wallet stolen last month I started using a money clip. All I carry is cash, my drivers license, and two credit cards. Not using a wallet makes me realize how much unnecessary stuff I was carrying.

It is a sliver money clip with my initials engraved on the front.

I always carry a wallet in my front pocket. Keeps my ID, cash and cards. I may opt for the money clip and cc/dl holder even though I've never had problems with my current system. I don't like the bulkiness of the wallet though.

I have a tan wallet that has 'Bad Mother Fucker' embossed on it like Jules from Pulp Fiction. Its a convo starter and usually gets a laugh.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I keep a leather tri-fold with ID and credit cards in my back pocket and a gansta roll of cash in my front pocket.

If I'm staying for 2 drinks I'll flash my roll in front of the girl. If I'm staying a while at the bar with her I'll drop my card and ask to open a tab.

Team Nachos

both

I have an old relic front pocket clip wallet that needs to be updated but I love it.

Here's one of their newer designs

[Image: attachment.jpg4909]   

on days when I want to travel light and I'm not going to far away from home, I just put my license in my money clip and keep it simple.

Gucci Money Clip/wallet

http://tkddn49.blogspot.com/2010/04/gucc...ssima.html

http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/115268A0V1R1000#

How you post pics in here?

Crocodile skin wallet, got it for $25 bucks in Siem Reap, Cambodia. It looks pimp, and I've gotten many compliments, seen similar looking wallets for $150 online.

Money clip for cash and a business card holder for my cards and I.D. The business card holder has an ace of spades design on it. years back I got it for $10 at some type of thrift store

http://www.laptopkeyboards.org/images/CAD-HOL008_b.jpg

For those of you who use money clips/ rubber bands, how do you carry your coins and keys? Just leave em in your pocket?

I use the all-ett as well (the international version--just a bit bigger to handle foreign currency). Also have their passport version for travel. Decent products.

Quote: (02-24-2012 02:38 AM)the_conductor Wrote:  

For those of you who use money clips/ rubber bands, how do you carry your coins and keys? Just leave em in your pocket?

I have a strong dislike for coins, do anything to aviod carrying them, with keys if I have to I will leave my house keys in a car and just take 1 car key out.

I don't carry coins, 2 keys (home/car).

Quote: (02-24-2012 07:37 AM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

I don't carry coins, 2 keys (home/car).

I only carry coins if I specifically need them for something. I've always carried my keys in my right front pocket, and money clip in the left front. Any coins I might end up with throughout the day go in my left pocket also, but they all go in a jar once I get home.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."