rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belarus datasheet

Belarus datasheet

Belarus is a very interesting country.It has become more interesting lately due to collapse of local currency the Belarussian ruble.In fact do not dare to exchange any Belarussian rubles you have from your trip to Belarus.No bank is going to accept them.

Let's skip stalinist impressive architecture(great highways tall buildings) and food(close to Russian) and get straight to what matters to us.How do the local women stand up.

1.Appearance.Absolutely gorgeous.Slavic chik in its prime.Guys Belarus is a strange country.Because all other slavic countries have been deprived by a considerable amount of their genetic pool(200000 Russian women have married Turks in the last decade only,there are 2 million polish immigrants all over Europe and Ukraine has lost 20% of its population usually the best looking women who hook up with American and Western European men and escape for a better future).But Belarus is a special case.And this is because of the president Aleksander Lukashenko.

This great president has declared that Belarussian women are national treasure and does not permit them to leave the country and marry abroad.

So in Belarus you are going to see such a concentration of hotties that will blow off your mind.It is like Russia or Poland before the catastrophy brought by westernization.

In Belarus you will get a true view of what really means slavic and only slavic chick in quantities you would never dream.Most girls are very slender and very chick.They are polite and have the classic shapely slavic legs the high cheeks and the green almond shaped eyes.They do not have fat lips as Russian women do nor do they have the popping asses and the big breasts of polish women who are gifted in this department.However they easily surpass Ukrainian women in every aspect(Ukrainian women in province are clearly impoverished and malnutrished and this stands against appearance) except that Ukrainian women move their asses better.

Also Ukrainian women dress way more sluttily than Belarussian ones.Belarussian wear conservative clothes mostly feminine of course as in all the slavic world.However they do not leave their bellies out so often as their polish counterparts nor do they wear so deep decoltes like them nor do they leave their asses hanging out of their low waist jeans as the Russian women often do.They also do not show their strings like Czech women or wear transparent clothes like Russian women.

In general I would say Belarussian women are among the most conservatively dressed slavic women and maybe some will like that(although the view of the Ukrainian state employee with the super mini the high heels and river of make up is not bad either.Actually in Ukraine ads for work set appearance requirements often(height,weight,age etc).

After we finished with the appearance let's talk about the behaviour of girls and how it compares to nearby Ukraine,Poland or Russian whether they are more or less easy and what are the opportunities.

Belarus datasheet

Good info, do you have any data on nightspots in Minsk etc?

I was looking at Belarussian girls on Mamba , but to me they looked very average compared with Ukrainian girls. But maybe it's like you say, they are very conservative and don't put themselves on Mamba, or just have no need to.

Belarus datasheet

Quote: (02-20-2012 04:01 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Good info, do you have any data on nightspots in Minsk etc?

I was looking at Belarussian girls on Mamba , but to me they looked very average compared with Ukrainian girls. But maybe it's like you say, they are very conservative and don't put themselves on Mamba, or just have no need to.

They are there alright [Image: wink.gif] I'll be in Minsk for 10 days from this Friday and I have a 6 solid girls lined up, all from mamba. I got the visa sorted and it was no bother. I have a private booked in the city centre. I'll do a report when I'm back.

Belarus datasheet

I was on a Realestate website a few years ago looking at property in other countries for the heck of it and saw a farm for sale with a house and a river going though the property for $800. Is it that cheap? Or close?

Belarus datasheet

Character of Belarussian girls.

They all have the common slavic characteristics(easy going,humble,mood changing,supersititious etc with tendencies to art and culture,dancing and drinking desire anyway they are as the rest of slavic women.

Main difference from Ukrainian and polish ais that they are rather shy and afraid of foreigners.This means that if you try to talk to a Belarussian girl in the street she will not respond to you.It happens because they are afraid of foreigners.It isnot like in Poland or Ukraine where she will be happy to talk to you.

I refer mostly to Minsk and eastern Belarus.Western Belarus(Brest) is another story alltogether.There girls talk to foreigners and are open the architecture is polish but the city is too small to spend too much time there.(about 150000 people I think).So it is hardly a choice but daygame will bring you quick results though you will become known soon.

In eastern Belarus(Vitebsk,Mogilev) the nightlife is super.If you stay in Gomel you will take some radioactivity from the nearby Chernobyl factory as well however I did not visit to tell you.I stayed in Vitebsk.Vitebsk is great if your game is nightgame.Most girls respond in clubs because they wait free drinks.But if you pay for the drinks they are ready to proceed.

I remember getting hooked with a girl who drank so much that started to strip in the club after we kissed.All Belarussian men were over her.Unfortunately the club had police and even army inside and they kicked her out after provocative stripping on one of the poles.We took together a taxi with her girlfriends and in the taxi she came over the taxi driver and started rubbing her pussy against him.I was sure we were going to die in high speed.Fortunately the taxi driver stopped the car next to the road and when the girl finished her danicng and kissing he started again the engine.

Meanwhile I grabbed the asses of her two girlfriends in the back seat and we decided to meet the next day.The girl left the next day to Moscow and I met her girlfriends next to a river.

What I saw in the beach next to river blew my mind off.Next to me topless girls were sunbathing and one of them took her bikini off and stood completely nude.Everyone drank vodka.After a while vodka started to change my perception I got into slavic mode.All girls were wearing very small bikinis and in some I could see their pussies from the side.

Then one girl told me that she was a student in law and if I wanted I could fuck her if I bought her a skirt.I agreed to meet the next day.

Meanwhile I had prearranged internet contacts of which one invited me to her house got me into bath but last time her parents came at home and I had to leave early.So we stayed in deep kissing etc.Next day I fucked the law student after buying her a skirt which cost 50 euro.She told me that I could fuck any of her girlfriends(except one who was engaged) if I bought them a skirt as well.

Belarus datasheet

Depends on whether its near the Chernobyl fall out zone [Image: smile.gif]

Belarus datasheet

Quote: (02-20-2012 04:16 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Character of Belarussian girls.

They all have the common slavic characteristics(easy going,humble,mood changing,supersititious etc with tendencies to art and culture,dancing and drinking desire anyway they are as the rest of slavic women.

Main difference from Ukrainian and polish ais that they are rather shy and afraid of foreigners.This means that if you try to talk to a Belarussian girl in the street she will not respond to you.It happens because they are afraid of foreigners.It isnot like in Poland or Ukraine where she will be happy to talk to you.

I refer mostly to Minsk and eastern Belarus.Western Belarus(Brest) is another story alltogether.There girls talk to foreigners and are open the architecture is polish but the city is too small to spend too much time there.(about 150000 people I think).So it is hardly a choice but daygame will bring you quick results though you will become known soon.

In eastern Belarus(Vitebsk,Mogilev) the nightlife is super.If you stay in Gomel you will take some radioactivity from the nearby Chernobyl factory as well however I did not visit to tell you.I stayed in Vitebsk.Vitebsk is great if your game is nightgame.Most girls respond in clubs because they wait free drinks.But if you pay for the drinks they are ready to proceed.

I remember getting hooked with a girl who drank so much that started to strip in the club after we kissed.All Belarussian men were over her.Unfortunately the club had police and even army inside and they kicked her out after provocative stripping on one of the poles.We took together a taxi with her girlfriends and in the taxi she came over the taxi driver and started rubbing her pussy against him.I was sure we were going to die in high speed.Fortunately the taxi driver stopped the car next to the road and when the girl finished her danicng and kissing he started again the engine.

Meanwhile I grabbed the asses of her two girlfriends in the back seat and we decided to meet the next day.The girl left the next day to Moscow and I met her girlfriends next to a river.

What I saw in the beach next to river blew my mind off.Next to me topless girls were sunbathing and one of them took her bikini off and stood completely nude.Everyone drank vodka.After a while vodka started to change my perception I got into slavic mode.All girls were wearing very small bikinis and in some I could see their pussies from the side.

Then one girl told me that she was a student in law and if I wanted I could fuck her if I bought her a skirt.I agreed to meet the next day.

Meanwhile I had prearranged internet contacts of which one invited me to her house got me into bath but last time her parents came at home and I had to leave early.So we stayed in deep kissing etc.Next day I fucked the law student after buying her a skirt which cost 50 euro.She told me that I could fuck any of her girlfriends(except one who was engaged) if I bought them a skirt as well.

" Then one girl told me that she was a student in law and if I wanted I could fuck her if I bought her a skirt"

[Image: lol.gif]

Shit dude, i'm going to wait till it becomes nipple weather and head to Belarus asap lol

Belarus datasheet

OMG, I looked up "Brest, Belarus" on came up with this.

Got to be the most terrifying monument I have ever seen!!

Looks like a romantic place to bring your shag

[Image: brest-fortress-9.jpg?w=580]

Belarus datasheet

Quote: (02-20-2012 04:26 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

OMG, I looked up "Brest, Belarus" on came up with this.

Got to be the most terrifying monument I have ever seen1

[Image: brest-fortress-9.jpg?w=580]

Holy shit, that is one angry monument

Belarus datasheet

I like it. I like it!

Belarus datasheet

Actually in Brest you will be shocked to find out Lenin's sculptures all over and just 60 km from the polish border.There is also the Brest fortress where monumental battles with Germans took place in WW2 and became symbol of soviet resistance.There is also a monument dedicated to Afghanistan war dead Belarussian soldiers and one rocket I think.Gagarin was from Belarus.

I remember getting onto the countryside by train however I was not able to finger a stranger girl in train as I did in Ukraine but in Belarus I also had the opportunity to grab a girl's huge breasts and caress her thighs as she was waiting in a village railway station.Railway travel is alsways interesting in slavic countries I remember travelling from Kiev to Lvov and one Czech woman was sitting in her cabin in her underwear.Possibilities to hook up with girls in trains are big in these countries you cannot imagine what we lost in CR it was a heaven.

Minsk was way more expensive than province.(apartment in Minsk 80 euro per day,hotel in province 25 euro per day).Also taxi expenses in Minsk were bigger.I arranged for a girl from province to come and stay with me for one day in Minsk.Generally my concept is based on speed.When I do not manage to lay a girl from first day I arrive I usually change city.I want quick results.

So we come to the ultimate question.Is it worth visiting Belarus or Ukraine is better?Or Poland is better?

My answer would be:Some cities in Ukraine but very few are better than Belarus.Ukraine has a maximum advantage over Belarus that is in Ukraine a girl will promise to stay with you so you can bang her while in Belarus no girl will promise that she will stay with you when you come(except if she lives in province and you invite her to Minsk so logistics come into play).

Another advantage Ukraine has is that Ukrainian women are more approachable in daytime.You also do not need a visa for Ukraine.Also Ukraine does not have the police and army presence of Belarus Ukraine is a very soft country compared to the rest of USSR.Police on the other hand means that you are relatively safe from thieves which is not the case in Ukraine.Also Belarus is very clean much cleaner than Ukraine.Taxi drivers,barmen are far less likely to scam you than in Ukraine.

Now the advantage with devaluation of Belarussian ruble is massive because prices have dropped considerably for us foreigners(it has been devaluated 200% I think in the last 7 months).Belarussian wages have decreased and many women are in need for some kind of sponsoring.

However if you want sex without financial support you have to stay at least 4 days in the same city which is an investment.Then you will have a romantic experience with relatively unspoIsles

Belarus datasheet

Quote: (02-20-2012 04:47 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Actually in Brest you will be shocked to find out Lenin's sculptures all over and just 60 km from the polish border.There is also the Brest fortress where monumental battles with Germans took place in WW2 and became symbol of soviet resistance.There is also a monument dedicated to Afghanistan war dead Belarussian soldiers and one rocket I think.Gagarin was from Belarus.

I remember getting onto the countryside by train however I was not able to finger a stranger girl in train as I did in Ukraine but in Belarus I also had the opportunity to grab a girl's huge breasts and caress her thighs as she was waiting in a village railway station.Railway travel is alsways interesting in slavic countries I remember travelling from Kiev to Lvov and one Czech woman was sitting in her cabin in her underwear.Possibilities to hook up with girls in trains are big in these countries you cannot imagine what we lost in CR it was a heaven.

Minsk was way more expensive than province.(apartment in Minsk 80 euro per day,hotel in province 25 euro per day).Also taxi expenses in Minsk were bigger.I arranged for a girl from province to come and stay with me for one day in Minsk.Generally my concept is based on speed.When I do not manage to lay a girl from first day I arrive I usually change city.I want quick results.

So we come to the ultimate question.Is it worth visiting Belarus or Ukraine is better?Or Poland is better?

My answer would be:Some cities in Ukraine but very few are better than Belarus.Ukraine has a maximum advantage over Belarus that is in Ukraine a girl will promise to stay with you so you can bang her while in Belarus no girl will promise that she will stay with you when you come(except if she lives in province and you invite her to Minsk so logistics come into play).

Another advantage Ukraine has is that Ukrainian women are more approachable in daytime.You also do not need a visa for Ukraine.Also Ukraine does not have the police and army presence of Belarus Ukraine is a very soft country compared to the rest of USSR.Police on the other hand means that you are relatively safe from thieves which is not the case in Ukraine.Also Belarus is very clean much cleaner than Ukraine.Taxi drivers,barmen are far less likely to scam you than in Ukraine.

Now the advantage with devaluation of Belarussian ruble is massive because prices have dropped considerably for us foreigners(it has been devaluated 200% I think in the last 7 months).Belarussian wages have decreased and many women are in need for some kind of sponsoring.

However if you want sex without financial support you have to stay at least 4 days in the same city which is an investment.Then you will have a romantic experience with relatively unspoIsles

Prices in Belarus are about the same as Ukraine now. This is a big change, because Belarus used to be more expensive than Ukraine with much higher salaries. The two are about even now

I agree that the girls are not approachable in the day. I was asking for directions one time (not even trying to game, just asking directions!) and I was speaking in RUSSIAN...
the girl told me "I not speak English" or some shit

I said "....but I'm speaking in Russian.... do you understand Russian?" She shook her head, looked away and mumbled something.

Never had that happen to me in Ukraine or Poland. Wow.

Belarus datasheet

Haha you're staring to sound like a Japanese train molester Greek [Image: smile.gif]

I will definitely pay a visit this spring/summer, June might be a good time when the football fans are molesting my girls in Ukraine

Belarus datasheet

Awesome report! Never been, but my favorite regular girl here by Nürnberg is from Belarus, and if she's anything to go by, the women are incredible... but take a while to game. In all fairness though, she's pretty young and had only been with one other Belorussian meathead a couple years ago that slapped her around and scared her off men for a while, so it was kind of like trying to get a squirrel to eat out of your hand, but totally worth it once I opened the floodgates and unleashed a couple years of pent up sexual frustration (and got her vag stretched back out to post-virgin status). When we meet up, she doesn't like going out to clubs (I think she want's to avoid competing with other women or something), drinking too much, or letting me spend money on her [Image: biggrin.gif] she just has me come to her place so she can cook for me, then we do pretty much anything I want to her for a couple hours and I bounce! She's incredibly feminine, affectionate, submissive and melts from any small romantic gesture (with the ass of a Latina, a tiny waist, perky C cups and facially a bit like Scarlett Johansson), it's kind of like what Russian girls were supposed to be like in the early 90's! If your able to find one that was able to get outside Belarus or you can get a visa to visit the source, I highly recommend them!

Upgrayedd. Which he spells thusly, with two D's, as he says, "for a double dose of this pimping".

Belarus datasheet

Thanks for the info, Greek.

Quote: (02-20-2012 03:54 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

So in Belarus you are going to see such a concentration of hotties that will blow off your mind.It is like Russia or Poland before the catastrophy brought by westernization.

Could you elaborate on the effects of westernization on Russkayas? Are they noticeable in Siberia & the Far East, or just confined to Moscow & St. Petersburg?

Belarus datasheet

Russian women will never be westernized.Russia is a huge country with deep traditions and has always resisted westernization.

Belarus datasheet

I was also reading that Belarusians have substantial Baltic blood, since they are a mix of slavic and baltic tribes, and that Belarus was part of the Lithuanian component of the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth for many centuries.

I met two belarusian girls a few years ago, and they were smoking nordic hotties.

Belarus is on my list.

Belarus datasheet

Belarussian guys look better than polish and similar to each other.They look like the soviet man(imagine Ivan Drago from Rocky as an exemplar of the stereotype) tall,blonde,muscular with slavic characteristics slavic thin air etc.The women look completely slavic very close to Russian and more close to polish in the western Belarus.Generally the cities and people in Brest Grodno look a lot like polish.The cities and people in Vitebsk,Gomel,Mogilev look a lot like Russian.Belarussians like Russians more than they like the Poles.They are not afraid of Poles as western Ukrainians though.Some of them view Poland as an exemplar free slavic country.

Generally Belarussian girls are very shy and this is the main difference from polish ukrainian girls they are not fast to get into track they offer more of a girlfriend experience.Belarus is good if you are looking for relationships not so for one night stand.Belarussian women have class I had Belarussian girlfriends and they are not provincial like most polish girls(Belarus has 5 million or 50% of population living in big cities while Poland has only 25% of population living in big cities meaning most girls come from villages).

Belarus datasheet

Regarding the last couple of comments regarding the ethnic background of Belarus..

You guys can take this as you wish as I don't vouch for the 100% factual accuracy of this. It's just apocryphal to me and I'm just reporting what I've been told by Belarussian guys. They seem to take great pride in mentioning this to me, but they say the reason it's called Belarus (Belaya Rossiya -- i.e. White Russia) is because the Mongols didn't make it to their lands and fuck their women. So they're pure Slavs with no asian blood unlike the Russians and Ukrainians.

If that accounts for a more Nordic look amongst Belarussians, that may be your reason right there.

Belarus datasheet

Quote: (02-20-2012 04:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I was on a Realestate website a few years ago looking at property in other countries for the heck of it and saw a farm for sale with a house and a river going though the property for $800. Is it that cheap? Or close?

Yes it's true.

I was offered a cottage for $100. What happens is the oldies who live in them die and their kids who now live in the cities want nothing to do with the houses they inherit. You see thousands of abandoned houses throughout the countryside there. If you spent a $1000 you'd get something half decent but they have no inside toilet or central heating and they're only cheap when far from Minsk.

I have thought of buying one,doing it up and running Russian language courses out of it in the summer months or more likely just fucking the local Kolkhoz girls in it.

Belarus datasheet

Partizan,

How was your 10 day stay in Minsk? What happened?

Belarus datasheet

Quote: (07-03-2012 05:24 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2012 04:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yes it's true.

more likely just fucking the local Kolkhoz girls in it.

+1

I like your work!

I was thinking of buy/running a hostel/backpackers joint for this reason [Image: idea.gif]

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Belarus datasheet

Belarus....Be careful!

"Neither foreigners nor foreign legal entities are allowed to buy properties, although it can be done indirectly through Belarusian companies."

"All land in Belarus is publicly owned - even Belarusians who buy homes or commercial buildings usually receive only a 50-year lease on the land. And all transactions involving state property valued at more than the equivalent of $150,000 must be approved personally by President Alexander Lukashenko."

Check before you buy:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/10/reales...d=all&_r=0

Still current?

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Belarus datasheet

bringing back and old thread here. I am likely to be in Belarus at the back end of this month...Gomel to be precise.....anybody got any experience(s) to share on Belarus / Gomel please? many of the main posters to this thread are now banned.

Ps - Before anybody asks...yes I do speak Russian, not fluent...but certainly conversational / advanced level.

Belarus datasheet

I am looking forward to a reliable report on this place. It has been on my radar for some time. In fact I even got the visa but decided to hit Romania and Ukraine instead. Keep us posted and good luck