rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you tell your FB about other girls that are in your rotation?

Do you tell the chicks that you have other women, or you just don't say anything and hit it and you let her make up her own stories in her head?

Initially I don't say anything until the question is posed by the girl. Typically, I just say that I'm single which I am. If the girls already in my stable as a fuck buddy and comes over often she doesn't usually press the issue but clearly knows that I'm getting ass somewhere else. To avoid drama I typically give every girl only one day a week so they can't get attached and I still have time to game other targets. Mainly, I just try to keep things cool and playful when I answer those types of question.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Never.

Never talk to a girl about another girl. Never mention them directly or indirectly and always change the subject or dismiss any conversations she might bring up about the subject. Tell her not to be ridiculous and not to bring up spiky subjects. If she asks if you are with someone else, say "well, im with you NOW, so I dont need to think about no one else"

If asked directly, tell her that you are a very social person and that from time to time you might go out with female friends.

If you dont want to mislead them, simply do not treat them as a girlfriend. Never give a woman the relationship treatment if she is just part of the rotation.

How do you tell if you are giving her the idea that she is her girlfriend? If at any time she asks "what are we" or "what do we have between us", then you are. Cut back and be prepared to loose them. They will come back, but every once in a while you will find one who doesnt.

Yes. I even introduce them to each other. How else you do think threesomes happen?

Just imply it. They'll get the hint.

Some comments on this thread may help:

http://thesanctuary-spacetraveller.blogs...point.html

Much of the discussion in the comments centers on plate-spinning and a "soft harem".

Starting at the February 14, 2012 @ 0642 comment, read the thinking of several women (and me).

Bottom line: don't tell them. Let them find out as much as they want on their own and decide what they want to do. Always another bus coming soon.

Bill

Quote: (02-16-2012 03:00 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Yes. I even introduce them to each other. How else you do think threesomes happen?

I'm glad someone's got with the program [Image: smile.gif]

Depends on the girl. As a rule I try to keep sluts off my facebook. If I feel like the girl is slutty enough and wants to get in my pants first, I'll tell her (in person, ass) about other girls I'm trying to bang. "Don't you want me to bang this girl?" That's a Kona line, btw.

This happened last night, during the post-coital cigarette:
Her: Am I the only person you're fucking?
Me: No.
Her: Hah! I knew it. Now I don't feel so bad about my B team.
Me: I hope I gave the B team chlamydia. (I gave her chlamydia our first time)
Her: I hate you.

Quote: (02-16-2012 12:30 PM)Chapped3rdEye Wrote:  

Yo gave her Chlamydia and she still wants to fuck? Wow.....She must be really into you

I never volunteer info on other girls.

My actions imply it- not seeing her frequently,being secretive, my phone receiving texts while we're together, etc. They will get the idea.

If she confronts me i am evasive, but if she won't let up i tell her that i am just not ready for an exclusive relationship right now.

Usually they will just accept this and in fact it seems to make them even more into you since they are now in competition and you have been preselected by other chicks.

Sometimes you will lose them over this. Such is the life of a player

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I know real players or whatever are supposed to be man enough to tell a bitch "look bitch I'm fucking you and all these other hoes too" and somehow not only get away with it but have her coming back for more, but I found this never the case. Every time I told a chick she wasn't the only one I'm fucking I always had to share her with other dudes. Sometimes like a couple days later. That's fucking nasty, especially if you like to go raw with some chicks. So now I never ever spill the beans on what I'm doing on the side, ever. Even now, when I'm in the states (about to go back to Europe...Yuu Huuu) and most of the chicks I use to fuck are fucking other guys now, I still don't tell them chicks NOTHING. They're like WTF why don't you just tell me the truth man, it's over between us anyway. But it's never truly over. Those same chicks are still sending naked pictures like when are you gonna hit this again daddy and shit like that, and I'd totally fuck that up by coming back and having them think that they're not my only one. It's called the game for a reason.

Look, I know bitches lie and you never truly know what she's doing when she's not doing you, but I like to at least create the illusion that everything's cool and that she's my only one. The only chicks in my life that have cheated on me have done so because they found out I was cheating on them while we were dating. I like to play it safe by having no more than 3 girlfriends. That's just the right amount to handle where you can keep a believable front going as their boyfriend and (usually) not have them cheat on you. I know it's bad and everything, but I'm not greedy and it's better to have 2 or 3 chicks that you know really well and can raw dog with than a whole lot of sluts that you don't know WTF they're doing and definitely have to strap up with.

How do you go about making girls feel ok about you f*cking other girls, and about setting up threesomes?

Very rarely do I give girls my real name, much less would I give them access to knowledge about close friends and family through facebook (a resource I use mostly just to share pictures etc with relatives and acquaintances).

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I wrote a post about this. It's easier if she know's there's other girls, because she wont be (as) shocked if she catches you out. But its a fine line to tread.

http://www.smokeinmyeye.com/2012/01/30/on-secrecy/

21 y/o brit.

Quote: (02-16-2012 03:18 PM)Amsterdao! Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2012 12:30 PM)Chapped3rdEye Wrote:  

Yo gave her Chlamydia and she still wants to fuck? Wow.....She must be really into you

I had three girls in my rotation all with a drug resistant chlamydia (or ?) at the same time. The problem was that one of the girls has a hyperactive gag reflex and doesn't like to swallow pills, and so would lie about taking her meds. So it kept getting passed around.

None of those three gave it to me, and none of them caused any fuss about it.

Antibiotic resistant pids (pelvic inflammatory diseases) are frightening. And uncomfortable.

Quote: (02-16-2012 03:46 PM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

I like to play it safe by having no more than 3 girlfriends.
Ya, unless I'm enjoying a strong monogamous love rush for that initial 6 to 16 months, 2 or three steady girlfriends is also my favorite setup.

Call me an old fashioned romantic.

What if the subject of "facebook relationship statuses" comes up. I was talking with a girl who said she'd want to have her facebook as "dating so and so" if she ever dated someone. I said "I like to keep my love life out of the public eye" or something along those lines, but my last actual girlfriend (LTR) changed the facebook status to dating me by the time I'd gotten home the night we'd decided to be "official" (this was before game) so would you just deal with it if that happens or preemptively deal with it before she changes her facebook. (bitches love facebook way too much)

Sometimes, it's best if they never know.

Been down that road, and it can mindfuck girls past where you want them. Especially since girls can rarely keep feelings out of FB relationships.

They like the sausage, but it's sometimes best to not let them know how it's made

You create a list. Its on the home page,usually bottom left side.
Go through and add all the girls you want to a specific list and then go through your settings and exclude that list from seeing specific stuff

I'm a young guy so it's kinda hard to avoid the facebook thing.
If it come down to them actually getting my facebook i just put them in the list.
they cant see any post that any other girl in that list says and you can exclude them from seeing pretty much anything you post custom.

If you really wanna go far. stick certain pictures in your mobile uploads folder. you can customize who see's each picture in that album specifically or just untag yourself period

I am the cock carousel

[Image: kissy.gif]