rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Age Difference Acceptance by Country

The topic of age-differences in relationships has come up in a few different threads, but I figured it would be useful if we had one central place where we could get into more detail about the general acceptance of older male-younger female relationships and the age gaps that women are more willing to tolerate in different places. I feel like this thread could be useful for older guys looking at specific countries, almost like a reference sheet.

Just to get things kicked off:

United States: Not an easy place for age gaps it seems. In my experience, 3-5 year differences seem to be the norm, and with a younger girl still in her prime (18-25), its tough to get them to go much further than this. Lots of shaming involved with relationships that have wider gaps than that. This is a society controlled by older baby-boomer women (who run the economy and largely determine media and public opinion), so the shaming of men dating younger is not surprising at all.

From what I've seen, women are more likely to tolerate a larger (8-10 years or more) age gap once they pass their physical prime, starting usually in their late 20's. Age gaps become a little more acceptable once the clock starts ticking.

Ukraine: Greek Kamaki says it is normal here to see girls date men 15-20 years older than them. 35 year old Deb Auchery, who has been delivering some great first-hand reports out of Ukraine recently, says that he's had little problem snagging teenagers, and sees no need to go above age 23 for women.

Poland: GK again says 10-15 year gaps are normal here.

The Philippines: Everything I've seen appears to show that being older is an actual advantage here with women. A 40-50 year old guy in decent shape will have no problem bedding or marrying a non-pro half his age (20-25). In fact, a 60 year old could probably easily find a non-pro partner in roughly that age range (21-30).
Needless to say, if you're only in your mid-late 30's and are looking for a younger woman, you'll have absolutely no issue.

Sweden: Girls here apparently couldn't really give a fuck about older men dating younger women, according to Laner.

Found some anecdotes on another forum from a Swede implying a similar situation.

Colombia and Northeastern Brazil: Choremonger tells us that these are great locations for older men who still want to targets girls in the 17-21 year range.

Any other details/stories/anecdotes about other nations (or the nations mentioned here) are welcome.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Dominican Republic: Nothing is off the table for older guys. I saw German dudes in their 60s sporting girls that would stop traffic here daily.

You beat me to it Athlone [Image: wink.gif]

Yes here in Ukraine younger girls seem to have no problem with much older men. The young girls find older guys more interesting than Ukrainians their own age, especially foreigners. Feels like you are reversing the ageing process(and your mentality sometimes)

I'm pleased to here it's a similar situation for Swedes, might head back to Ko Phi Phi.

For LTR I am really look at the 21-23 age range at the moment, these teens are just for fun, they get on your nerves after a while [Image: smile.gif]

29-year-old American man shot to death for allegedly having sex with 17-year-old girl in the U.S.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ca-of...e-15466110

Hello.

The whole issue is quite simple in slavic countries.Slavic women desire established men not men on the way up.So they do not lift a bat if you are still a student.They are not interested in your future accomplishments but in your current wealth.That is why an established 40 years old man is better for them than a 30 years old and a 50 years old who has reached peak even better.Of course cultural dimensions come into play the tendency I referred to is more prominent among Ukrainian and Russian women and less obvious among polish and Czech despite them being slavic as well.

In Germany, the most common age gap is around 3 years although you definitely can get younger girls . 10 years is really the maximum over here from my experience.

As long as the guy is just going to bang her, I am ALL for getting as young as the law allows. I have had quite a few 18's, 19's and 20 year old chicks in my travels. As for SERIOUS relationships and/or marriage...get the established chick.

I've had big mouth girl friends in FSU and Philippines so they've told me a lot. They will date much older guys, but if you look old, they want you to be buying presents or supporting them. I'm guessing the 60 year old guy in Domican Republic is supporting this girl and her family. Not a bad deal though for a 60 year old guy who has money. I met a girl in Thailand who had recently broken up from a 60+ year old British BF. Basically he supported her family. She said he looked good and still fucked like a rabbit. So real young girls at least in SE Asia don't want to be seen with an old fat or ugly guys. In Thailand people will think they are prostitutes if guy is too old or ugly so that is not a good thing. Filipina girls don't want to be seen with an old ugly guy either. If they have one, they will have a young Filipino lover on the side. The old guy will be supporting her, her family, and most probably her lover too. The local lover tend to be hotter than the girl, because he's just mooching off of her.
-
As far as the age gap goes for the USA, it is small. If you look young and lie you can still get young girls 19 - 25, but some won't even go out with a guy in his 30s. Just look at the profiles on the dating sites. Many girls want boys younger than themselves. I see that a lot of cougars that are like 30 say they want to date 25 - 33 or even at 40 they'll say 33 to 43. Women rule in the US now. It's OK for an old woman to be a cougar but and old guy that likes young women is a pervert. Other beta men go along w/ the women and call them perverts too.
-
My Indian friends tell me it is only acceptable for them to date a girl 3 years younger than them. So all my friends are shit out of luck because they don't want to date girls 3 years younger than them!

Quote: (02-11-2012 09:26 PM)brianmark Wrote:  

I've had big mouth girl friends in FSU and Philippines so they've told me a lot. They will date much older guys, but if you look old, they want you to be buying presents or supporting them. I'm guessing the 60 year old guy in Domican Republic is supporting this girl and her family. Not a bad deal though for a 60 year old guy who has money. I met a girl in Thailand who had recently broken up from a 60+ year old British BF. Basically he supported her family. She said he looked good and still fucked like a rabbit. So real young girls at least in SE Asia don't want to be seen with an old fat or ugly guys. In Thailand people will think they are prostitutes if guy is too old or ugly so that is not a good thing. Filipina girls don't want to be seen with an old ugly guy either. If they have one, they will have a young Filipino lover on the side. The old guy will be supporting her, her family, and most probably her lover too. The local lover tend to be hotter than the girl, because he's just mooching off of her.
-
As far as the age gap goes for the USA, it is small. If you look young and lie you can still get young girls 19 - 25, but some won't even go out with a guy in his 30s. Just look at the profiles on the dating sites. Many girls want boys younger than themselves. I see that a lot of cougars that are like 30 say they want to date 25 - 33 or even at 40 they'll say 33 to 43. Women rule in the US now. It's OK for an old woman to be a cougar but and old guy that likes young women is a pervert. Other beta men go along w/ the women and call them perverts too.
-
My Indian friends tell me it is only acceptable for them to date a girl 3 years younger than them. So all my friends are shit out of luck because they don't want to date girls 3 years younger than them!

Philippines is heaven for a 30 or 40 something man who is in good shape and takes care of himself. Been banging only 18 to 22 yr old here and Im in my mid 30´s. The busted 50 to 60 yr old American or European dudes I´ve seen here in Davao City, seem to settle for ok looking 30 something pinays. So keep yourself fit and healthy and youll be banging young hotties here for a long while and still be in demand. This might just be the best country for us in terms of age disparities.
Like I said in another post, in Colombia and the NE of Brazil young girls are also fine with age disparities, but it is still harder. There is more flakiness with younger girls with older guys and youll have to put some time and effort to bang them. Plus, you better have some decent game. In the Philippines it is all effortless and the young cuties are actually grateful to have met a decent mature man.

Quote: (02-11-2012 06:10 PM)blurb Wrote:  

29-year-old American man shot to death for allegedly having sex with 17-year-old girl in the U.S.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ca-of...e-15466110

Fucked up story. Fellow officers shoot the guy as they go to arrest him for banging a 17 yr. old.

The 18 yrs. old age of consent in California is just another example of the draconian police state it's become.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Regarding age difference in the Philippines. Just returned from vacation there.
Three 'girlfriends" in two weeks. Ages 20, 22, 23. I'm 39. These were regular girls with decent jobs.
I'm pretty sure I could be 45 to 50 and still have have gamed the same quality.
However, I do work out a lot, and am in really good shape. That being said, there were some monstrous foreigners, really old, overweight, smoking and drinking who had young filipina companions. Not the quality of girl i would choose, but a massive age difference. I saw many guys who looked to be 60+ with girls who were barely out of their teens.

Nice post. You are like the scholar/compiler of lists of game. Great stuff as always.

Many Russian couples I see walking around here in Goa have an obvious age disparity of 10 to 15 years, moreover there is also quite a disparity in terms of looks, even if the guy is about the same age. It's rare to see Russian couples at the same level of attractiveness, the girl is invariably 2 to 3 points higher, sometimes much more.

Another thing I have seen is that travelling seems to obliterate age differences. It's not uncommon to see cool obviously older guys(40s and up), with girls in their 20s. The guy usually looks like the artist/hippy/musician/world traveller type. I have seen this across all backgrounds, but seems more common amongst Europeans(French, German, Italian).

middle east 10-15 years age difference is easily accepted ex 24female 37male

I think American girls while mostly college educated are generally stupid on the average except for their obsessive knowledge of popular culture. They just have nothing to talk about with older guys.

European women are more inherently intellectual and enjoy the level of conversation and companionship that an older more experienced man can bring.

My mother never went to college. She grew up as a poor farm girl but she speaks 7 languages. It's just how it is outside of the US.

Team Nachos

One of my 16yr olds just finished with me because she found out that I reactivated my Mamba profile, I will wait till after Valentines day to makes things up with her, won't have to buy her present [Image: smile.gif]

In Argentina girls 18-25 usually date guys up to 30. The gap that society tolerates is about 10 years, no more.
20 years gap are only allow when the guy is extremely successful, like futbol players or actors. I´ve seen also rich lawyers ( politicians mostly) with young female law students in LTR or getting married.

Quote: (02-12-2012 06:15 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

One of my 16yr olds just finished with me because she found out that I reactivated my Mamba profile, I will wait till after Valentines day to makes things up with her, won't have to buy her present [Image: smile.gif]

You better be right about the age differences in Ukraine Deb, since i will be going there soon. In the Philippines, if im not correct about what i am saying anybody has a right to shoot me. As other filipino posters have said here, you can bang every night with young ones if thats what you are looking for. But do go for 2nd tier cities in the philippines, because there are few prostitutes and you will get real normal girls.

I have to admit, when I have visited other countries, I am still a little shocked when I tell a chick my age and she responds "I am 18 or 19" and she doesn't blink and keeps talking to me.

Quote: (02-12-2012 10:43 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2012 06:15 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

You better be right about the age differences in Ukraine Deb, since i will be going there soon. In the Philippines, if im not correct about what i am saying anybody has a right to shoot me. As other filipino posters have said here, you can bang every night with young ones if thats what you are looking for. But do go for 2nd tier cities in the philippines, because there are few prostitutes and you will get real normal girls.

I was only joking......cancel your ticket......[Image: wink.gif]

Quebec, Canada, especially in relation to other Canadian provinces, you'll often see guys 28-34 dating girls in the 18-22 age range.

Is it my imagination or do women's faces become more masculine as they age? Do women produce more testosterone as they get older?

Quote: (02-12-2012 10:47 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Is it my imagination or do women's faces become more masculine as they age? Do women produce more testosterone as they get older?

It is my understanding that this "masculinization" is actually a function of declining estrogen production, which is in turn a result of declining fertility and the depletion of ovules (read: women eventually running out of mature eggs, at which point they are infertile, menopause sets in, etc). This decrease begins right around age 25, which is right in line with our knowledge about female aging.

The bottomline is this: Beauty, fertility and estrogen production in women are all inextricably linked, with what we perceive as physical beauty (or lack thereof) largely being a visual representation of the other two.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Might as well put China on that list as well.

I was out drinking in Shanghai with this cat who had two hot 20yo girlfriends with him. He was mid 40's. One girl wanted to see what was inside shopping bag of the other girl and she wouldnt show her. Chinese cat made her show her, which turned the tables. Now one was happy and the other was pissed.

He just laughed at them as they pouted at him and vied for his attention.

Quote: (02-12-2012 01:13 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Many Russian couples I see walking around here in Goa have an obvious age disparity of 10 to 15 years, moreover there is also quite a disparity in terms of looks, even if the guy is about the same age. It's rare to see Russian couples at the same level of attractiveness, the girl is invariably 2 to 3 points higher, sometimes much more.

Another thing I have seen is that travelling seems to obliterate age differences. It's not uncommon to see cool obviously older guys(40s and up), with girls in their 20s. The guy usually looks like the artist/hippy/musician/world traveller type. I have seen this across all backgrounds, but seems more common amongst Europeans(French, German, Italian).

With the Russian guys it's because their ugliness /age is in inverse proportion to the favourable size of their wallet

Or in algebraic terms :
Old R.Guy + Sizable Bankroll=Whatever Teenage Ruskie Ass he Fancies