rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook defriending leads to double murder

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2...ay-police/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JKHNKMFaw8

"you blocked me on facebook now you are going to die."

this is FUCKED though

So sad and so ridiculous.

This is so stupid. The fucked up thing about Facebook is that people assume that being friends on Facebook equates to being friends in real life. There's so many people I talk to on there that I haven't seen in 20 years and will probably never see again in real life. It's an imaginary social circle. My true social circle is about a dozen friends.Plus in real life you can be mad at someone and go long periods of time without seeing them and it's no big deal. You defriend someone on Facebook and suddenly it's a big scandal across everyone you know. People need to unplug and socialize in real life more often. Try deactivating your facebook for two months and see who calls you. That's your true social circle. This article is a worst case scenario.

Team Nachos

Completely fucked and ridiculous.

Two choice quotes from the article:

About the murderess...

Quote:Quote:

Her life is spent at that computer.

So the stupid bitch based her entire existence upon her online existence. A complete loser.

Once you cross her, it’s a big thing to her father, too.

White knighting, anyone?

The worst part about it:

The couple had an 8-month-old baby boy, who was found unharmed in his mother’s arms.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Parlay: exactly. The amount of facebook centered gossip girls and even some guys do is pathetic. On my recent trip to Whistler my friend, her sister and her dad gossiped the entire car ride about people they hadn't seen or talked to in months or since highschool. "omg did you see so and so is in a relationship" "omg, that girl got so fat, did you see her boyfriend ew" "omg this guy always likes this persons status i wonder if theyre fucking" Its so pathetic because they have hardly any other value or social interaction in life ASIDE from whatevers happening on facebook.

MSW: I wouldn't call a father or even a brother retalitating against some percieved wrongdoing to a sister/daughter white knighting, its not like they're doing it to try and get laid its because of family bonds.

I stay the fuck off of FB. I've had so many bad experiences with passive aggressive people on that site, it's not even worth the time. Even my own mother got all Internet-Gangsta on me on FB, but strangely wouldn't pick up the phone and say the same shit. That was pretty much the nail in the coffin for me.

when it read the title of the thread i was expecting it to be about teenagers, but it's about dumb grown ass people who should've know better.

Quote: (02-11-2012 02:00 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

It's an imaginary social circle.

THIS IS EXACTLY MY REPLY TO GIRLS WHO ASK WHY I'M NOT ON FACEBOOK!!

Girl: "Mixx, you don't have a Facebook page?"
Mixx:"Nah, I stopped having imaginary friends when I was 9"
Girl:"Sigh!"

* Now, proceed to bang her as you have demonstrated higher value.

MIxx

Quote: (02-11-2012 02:00 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

This is so stupid. The fucked up thing about Facebook is that people assume that being friends on Facebook equates to being friends in real life. There's so many people I talk to on there that I haven't seen in 20 years and will probably never see again in real life. It's an imaginary social circle. My true social circle is about a dozen friends.Plus in real life you can be mad at someone and go long periods of time without seeing them and it's no big deal. You defriend someone on Facebook and suddenly it's a big scandal across everyone you know. People need to unplug and socialize in real life more often. Try deactivating your facebook for two months and see who calls you. That's your true social circle. This article is a worst case scenario.

[Image: potd.gif]

Mixx

I think that anything over about 140 so called friends is when you get into just random adding of people you are unlikely to see again. I now have two accounts, one for random adds with almost no info or good photos and another for close friends and family.

Facebook is good for staying in touch with some people and it can make you life easier with events and stuff but be careful what you publish on it. Two dudes in England got 4 years for inciting violence on facebook during the riots by creating a riot event and hyping it up.

I prefer Tumblr myself, and I do not and have not published my full name on it.