rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

stubble vs clean shaven

stubble vs clean shaven

has anyone noticed a difference in female response to either look? i havent but im starting day game where it may make more of a difference.

my gut tells me ovulating females may be more attracted to the stubble look since its more "masculine" while females during other parts of the cycle may prefer clean shaven. does stubble come across as too threatening to some girls?

stubble vs clean shaven

I have blonde stubble. I don't think it's as attractive to girls as darker stubble.

I get very varied responses to it. Some girls love it and others hate it. Some love being scratched by it, others hate it. Problem with blonde stubble is that it can look kind of like I'm a young guy who doesn't know how to shave.

You're probably right that younger, horny girls like stubble and older women don't like it as much.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

stubble vs clean shaven

Quote: (02-05-2012 09:06 PM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

has anyone noticed a difference in female response to either look? i havent but im starting day game where it may make more of a difference.

my gut tells me ovulating females may be more attracted to the stubble look since its more "masculine" while females during other parts of the cycle may prefer clean shaven. does stubble come across as too threatening to some girls?

I like to roll clean shaven at all times.

stubble vs clean shaven

I prefer stubble at all times. It comes in a salt & pepper shade though even in my late 20s, but it works for me -- even when suited up.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

stubble vs clean shaven

I prefer the stubble (which comes in black) and only shave once a week. I feel more confident w/ the stubble. As for a women's preference I believe every women is different, it depends which looks is better for you and your swagger you have when you roll with one. If your more confident with one look then I believe a women will respond to your confidence or swagger then having a stubble or not.

stubble vs clean shaven

IME experience Asian girls will be the first to complain about facial hair. Right now I'm sporting the scruffy look. Keep in mind though it changes your appearance. Going clean shaven makes me look 7 years younger. Use your beard to help target the age demographic of girls you want.

Like Gmac said, rocking stubble with a suit show a bit of a rebellious side. Chicks dig it.

stubble vs clean shaven

I use a Wahl trimmer with the shortest guard about once a week to maintain a permanent stubble (my hair is black), and I've never had a woman complain. I think I look better with scruff (stronger jaw line, draws out dark eyes, and better for the skin), and I believe that women in general are more attracted when to some scruff than a clean-shaven look.

stubble vs clean shaven

Obviously every chick has preferences, but I tend to go with the clean-shaven look. Younger looking anyways, which is fine by me as I always intend to bang the 18-to-20 yr. old crowd.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

stubble vs clean shaven

Dark-haired stubble is sexy. I always roll with it, always get great responses. Young girls especially like it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

stubble vs clean shaven

Dark haired stubble is a good LOOK for attracting girls, when you go to bang them you want to be clean shaven if you can because it rubs their face raw. Part of really putting it to a girl good is her not having the scuffed up face afterwards.

I take this into account plus, when seeing a girl you want to change up your appearance and just shaving or not shaving adds a dimension to you.

stubble vs clean shaven

Quote: (02-06-2012 12:39 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Dark haired stubble is a good LOOK for attracting girls, when you go to bang them you want to be clean shaven if you can because it rubs their face raw. Part of really putting it to a girl good is her not having the scuffed up face afterwards.

I take this into account plus, when seeing a girl you want to change up your appearance and just shaving or not shaving adds a dimension to you.

I don't give a fuck about this. If I rough a girl up with my scruff it's no more than marking my territory like scratch marks, bruises, or hickies.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

stubble vs clean shaven

Various articles I've read state that stubble looks best/accentuates the features more of men with square faces = square masculine jaws. this means high testosterone = alpha status. That being said, don't grow some stubble in attempts to look more masculine. Find facial hair that fits your face shape and that will be more beneficial.

As for me I shave every few days so I have a decent amount of stubble grown out along with my other facial hair. Bitches love all states of my facial hair.

stubble vs clean shaven

Just my .02 but I have historically had better results with the stubble look, but only when I let my hair grow out. When I have short(er) hair I have found that clean shaven works best.
Anyone else find that it is dependent on more than just the scruff/lack? Maybe it could also have to do with the social setting. Or the clothing that you are wearing at that point.

stubble vs clean shaven

Quote: (02-06-2012 02:03 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Various articles I've read state that stubble looks best/accentuates the features more of men with square faces = square masculine jaws. this means high testosterone = alpha status. That being said, don't grow some stubble in attempts to look more masculine. Find facial hair that fits your face shape and that will be more beneficial.

As for me I shave every few days so I have a decent amount of stubble grown out along with my other facial hair. Bitches love all states of my facial hair.

Stubble also makes you look like you're not trying very hard and laid back.

Stubble + casual hangover game = great results.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

stubble vs clean shaven

Quote: (02-06-2012 02:42 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2012 02:03 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Stubble also makes you look like you're not trying very hard and laid back.

Stubble + casual hangover game = great results.

Yeah- excellent point about not looking like you're trying too hard. Also good with a suit (very anti-workplace).

Check this out:
"Researchers found that women are more attracted to men with stubbly chins than those with clean-shaven faces or full beards."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthne...riage.html

"In desirability for a short-term relationship, a female preference for male faces with stubble or light beard was found, with clean-shaven and fully bearded faces being the least preferred."

stubble vs clean shaven

Quote: (02-06-2012 12:48 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2012 12:39 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

I don't give a fuck about this. If I rough a girl up with my scruff it's no more than marking my territory like scratch marks, bruises, or hickies.

Simmer down man damn

stubble vs clean shaven

I look like I'm 12 without facial hair, so I rock a beard with some stubble constantly.

stubble vs clean shaven

Like a lot of questions, you really should test this stuff out on your own.

I extensively tested this on myself, and here's the result.

For me, it's 5 days' worth of "stubble," which is really "scruff."

Girls come up to me at bar, put their hands on it. "Your scruff is so cute!"

So I got an electric razor, set the guard to 5 days worth, and I "shave" using it every day or two.

http://www.amazon.com/Wahl-9918-6171-Gro...B00009RF1E

stubble vs clean shaven

I haven't been clean shaven in years. Girls complain about the facial hair, but I had it when I picked them up so obviously it wasn't a problem?

stubble vs clean shaven

I usually have a stubble, sometimes even a light beard. I suspect (but cannot prove) that women are more attracted to the stubble look.

stubble vs clean shaven

Even though they complain about the chafing when we're making out, girls seem to dig a couple days stubble on me.
But in my industry a lot of the guys look like unwashed bums and have the beards to complete the look, so I look clean shaven in comparison when I'm working.

stubble vs clean shaven

I've got a baby face, so a couple-days' stubble helps sharpens my features. A la old-school Roissy, "Contrast is king."

Also, right not I'm rocking a full beard, which I do from time to time. The problem is that the beard is starting to become standard among the effeminate, SWPL city-dwelling hipster. Those fucking people ruin everything.

stubble vs clean shaven

for me, stubble. I wore a goatee for a while, full beard and went clean, stubble works best.

Balkan Power Individual™

stubble vs clean shaven

Stubble, definitely. I look younger than my age and rather soft, so this balances things out. I've always had good reactions to it, only one girl ever said that she prefers guys always clean shaven.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

stubble vs clean shaven

This survey reckons smooth.I don't buy it though.
A bit of stubble ,clean but a bit dishevelled ,especially on the weekends works very well!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...-Audi.html