rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Romney carried Mixx's State.

the Republican race is over?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Not surprised. He's the only candidate who looks remotely "presidential". I'm sure all the old folks feel more comfortable when he's talking.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

The race is over. Question is who is gonna end up as Romney's VP!

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Quote: (01-31-2012 09:07 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Yeah. Romney definitely has it wrapped up. He has the most money by far, the most endorsements, the best organization, and he just looks Presidential. He's set to win big in Nevada on Saturday, which will just set off an avalanche of states going to his column. I don't see how any of his competitors stand a chance at this point.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Quote: (01-31-2012 09:18 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2012 09:07 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Yeah. Romney definitely has it wrapped up. He has the most money by far, the most endorsements, the best organization, and he just looks Presidential. He's set to win big in Nevada on Saturday, which will just set off an avalanche of states going to his column. I don't see how any of his competitors stand a chance at this point.

I really hope Ron Paul runs as an independent or something and gets 20 million votes so at least, if nothing else, the powers that be will get the message that people just aren't buying their bullshit anymore.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

If Ron Paul runs as an independent, Betabama will be a happy man again.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Quote: (01-31-2012 09:23 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

So? You really think Romney is gonna be an improvement? They are pretty much the same guy.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Quote: (01-31-2012 09:23 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

I know that he's already mocking Mitt

[Image: attachment.jpg4418]   

Mitt Romney wins Florida

So who are you going to vote for Mitt Obama or Barack Romney?

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Quote: (01-31-2012 10:43 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

Since Mitt Romney is pro-war, I'll be voting for Obama.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

I'm not able to vote, but Obama over Romney. Romney has zero integrity or character and like Samseau said he's pro war.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:18 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

I'm not able to vote, but Obama over Romney. Romney has zero integrity or character and like Samseau said he's pro war.

Obama also has zero integrity or character.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:26 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

That's up to debate, but Obama has stuck by his views while Romney changes his constantly. Obama genuinely wants to good I think (healthcare and poverty wise), while Romney sees being President as a career goal. He's willing to sell out on any political position to become President. Which is why a lot of Republicans call him a RINO (Republican In Name Only).

Mitt Romney wins Florida

I agree with this whole Romney looks Presidential thing.

However, the guy is so shaky.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-romn...oor-2012-2

He gets so nervous when he talks about rich people or poor people.

It's almost laughable.

This is also good to check out for those guys that keep saying, "jeez, gee willikers! Those wall street guys just don't like Obama. I mean, geepers. They banks just don't like the guy! golly!"

http://www.businessinsider.com/guess-whi...ter-2012-2

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:43 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:26 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

That's up to debate, but Obama has stuck by his views while Romney changes his constantly. Obama genuinely wants to good I think (healthcare and poverty wise), while Romney sees being President as a career goal. He's willing to sell out on any political position to become President. Which is why a lot of Republicans call him a RINO (Republican In Name Only).

Obama has reneged on so many campaign promises I've lost count. The biggest one is demilitarization and pulling out of Iraq. How about the closing of Guantanamo? Obama is so full of shit it's ridiculous.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

I don't vote because I refuse to give my consent to be governed (that's all you're really doing) but there are some differences this year. In the past, all delegates went to the candidate that won that state which made it pretty easy for a candidate to be the pre-emptive nominee pretty early. This year, the rules were changed to apportion the delegates which means that candidates get the same percentage of delegates as they did voters in the primary. There's a good chance that no candidate will have enough delegates going into the convention. Then you have whats called a "brokered convention" and all bets are off. If that happens, you are liable to have a nominee who wasn't even on the primary ballots like Jeb Bush. Check out this article:

http://www.thetotalcollapse.com/kissinge...ollapse%29

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Agree that the race is likely over; however, I'm disappointed in that I do not believe Romney can defeat Obama. I can't put my finger on it, but Romney appears to lack the charisma necessary to sway enough voters to defeat Obama. Ron Paul, in my opinion, appears to be the only candidate with a truelly different message, which is why he's somewhat marginalized. If Obama wins, prepare for more class warfare in the U.S., and for the U.S. stock market to tank.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Damn! I'm a hardcore Democrat and was hoping Fat Newt would do better. Romney CAN defeat Obama, unfortunately. The unemployment numbers are still ominous...

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Romney

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:26 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

Romney

Barack Romney?

Anyone voting for Obamney?

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Betcha Romney wishes he could take back what he said this morning... from the Financial Times:

Quote:Quote:

I’m not concerned about the very poor, we have a safety net there.

Better luck in 2016, Mr. Romney!

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

^ Honestly, I don't care who wins in 2012, but I have no idea how Romney can be so out of touch with the public. There are so many soundbites of him sticking it to the lower classes that Obama's campaign managers must be frothing at the mouth.

This is going to be entertaining.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

This race is likely over but that's no suprise. Bill Maher said it best "Beating Newt Gingrich in a popularity contest is like beating Stephen Hawking in Dancing with the Stars"

But Newt has made it clear that he's not going to play good soilder and and step aside for a Romney coronation. The guy is 68 & this is his only shot at the nomination. He knows that the party insiders do not like him and he wants to come off some outsider to the party who can rally the voters disgusted with Washington politics. Even tough at one time he was the freaking speaker of the house! So look for more spin from him about who is the "Real conservative" and who is the "Massachusetts Liberal/moderate".

Mitt Romney wins Florida

Quote: (02-01-2012 02:59 PM)PDX Wrote:  

^ Honestly, I don't care who wins in 2012, but I have no idea how Romney can be so out of touch with the public. There are so many soundbites of him sticking it to the lower classes that Obama's campaign managers must be frothing at the mouth.

This is going to be entertaining.

Absolutely.

It's not hard to figure out where his lack of compassion comes from. His father was the chair of AMC (American Motors Corporation), and governor of Michigan for a while. Romney is a spoiled brat, a product of the upper political and economic classes, with no experience or inkling as to how the rest of us live and get by.

Every Presidential election year that I can remember has been more entertaining than the last. 2012 should be quite interesting, indeed.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Mitt Romney wins Florida

The only sure thing is that the winning ticket for '12 will be Goldman-Sachs.