rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Gave A Chick The Roosh Forum Treatment

Fellas,

So I just told this chick I haven't smashed yet that I have no interest in talking to her. Long story short, I met her at a club like two weeks ago drunk as shit. It was the last spot I went to after a long night spent in different venues. I literally just made a caveman approach. I was walking through the club, saw her, and just pulled her towards me. I don't remember what was said but I pulled out my phone and she put her number in it.

So fast forward a couple of days, we decide to meetup after work. We do a happy hour (drinks, sushi, and hookah) and went dutch on the bill.

She's Ethiopian, 24 yrs old, got a good job and her master's, new to DC. We had chemistry but logistics wise, making it happen that night was untenable. I figured we would hang out again soon.

So I text her to invite her out a couple days later, no response. I stick to my policy and don't text again or call.

I hear from her the other day. She said her phone dropped in the toilet and had issues. [Image: confused.gif]

Anyway, I don't make no big deal about it because of course she's not even a starter on my roster. I don't like ratings, but I'd say she's a 7, but I underrate chicks, so some other guy might or might not go higher.

I had nothing particular going on today after work so I see if she wants to get drinks. I text her the logistics. She said she was bombarded with work and would like to take a rain check. She suggests meeting after I get back from my Cali trip, which will be just over two weeks from now, and I don't even leave until next week.

Normally, I just wouldn't respond or say w/e, but considering her flaky nature already, I began thinking otherwise. I started thinking about all the stuff I've been reading on the forum about American chicks, and I got annoyed. What kind of sucker would I be to let this bird pencil me in like that? Now, she could be a little player herself, but I'll never know. But it did sound like she was busy, and I chose to see her as some lame DC career-oriented chick who simply doesn't know how to value a man. She's 24 now, and well on her way to being those types that wonder why they aren't married at 30.

So of course, I reply to her text saying "Sorry, but I'm not that kind of guy. You should probably look elsewhere. Have a good life."

She was shocked and sent me a flurry of texts with questions like "what's the problem?," "what happened and what's wrong with waiting until you get back?"

I didn't give her the benefit of an explanation. Maybe she'll put 2 and 2 together (hopefully for the next man), maybe she won't, but I chose principle over pussy and I feel damn good for doing so....

Quote: (01-31-2012 07:38 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

she's not even a starter on my roster.

Stealin that one from ya, bro.

Good job puttin her in her place. Who knows, she might even hit you up in a day or so and be ripe for the pickin. Of course, if she does hit you up and you go out, and she plays the same bullshit, you may have to kill her.

Fellas,

So I just told this chick I haven't smashed yet that I have no interest in talking to her. Long story short, I met her at a club like two weeks ago drunk as shit. It was the last spot I went to after a long night spent in different venues. I literally just made a caveman approach. I was walking through the club, saw her, and just pulled her towards me. I don't remember what was said but I pulled out my phone and she put her number in it.

So fast forward a couple of days, we decide to meetup after work. We do a happy hour (drinks, sushi, and hookah) and went dutch on the bill.

She's Ethiopian, 24 yrs old, got a good job and her master's, new to DC. We had chemistry but logistics wise, making it happen that night was untenable. I figured we would hang out again soon.

So I text her to invite her out a couple days later, no response. I stick to my policy and don't text again or call.

I hear from her the other day. She said her phone dropped in the toilet and had issues. [Image: confused.gif]

Anyway, I don't make no big deal about it because of course she's not even a starter on my roster. I don't like ratings, but I'd say she's a 7, but I underrate chicks, so some other guy might or might not go higher.

I had nothing particular going on today after work so I see if she wants to get drinks. I text her the logistics. She said she was bombarded with work and would like to take a rain check. She suggests meeting after I get back from my Cali trip, which will be just over two weeks from now, and I don't even leave until next week.

Normally, I just wouldn't respond or say w/e, but considering her flaky nature already, I began thinking otherwise. I started thinking about all the stuff I've been reading on the forum about American chicks, and I got annoyed. What kind of sucker would I be to let this bird pencil me in like that? Now, she could be a little player herself, but I'll never know. But it did sound like she was busy, and I chose to see her as some lame DC career-oriented chick who simply doesn't know how to value a man. She's 24 now, and well on her way to being those types that wonder why they aren't married at 30.

So of course, I reply to her text saying "Sorry, but I'm not that kind of guy. You should probably look elsewhere. Have a good life."

She was shocked and sent me a flurry of texts with questions like "what's the problem?," "what happened and what's wrong with waiting until you get back?"

I didn't give her the benefit of an explanation. Maybe she'll put 2 and 2 together (hopefully for the next man), maybe she won't, but I chose principle over pussy and I feel damn good for doing so....

Nice. Now watch her contact you again in 2 weeks just to see "how you're doing."

Why didn't you just say to her, "I'm not making a date 3 weeks in advance. If you want to chill, let's do it before I leave."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The moral of the story is to always concentrate on building a "harem." When you diversify your chick portfolio, you can drop one without hesitation. Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue. If you strive to recruit at least one chick per week to add to the roster, you should be in a good place by the end of the year. Look back on 2012 with a smile on your face.

Nice. You will now forever be remembered by her as the one who got away. Assuming she doesn't try to invite herself over when you're back from Cali.

I'll be using that text.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (01-31-2012 08:28 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Why didn't you just say to her, "I'm not making a date 3 weeks in advance. If you want to chill, let's do it before I leave."

Lol. I actually did that (before she suggested after Cali). I told her how long it was going to be and she still insisted on it. That's when I thought about RVF. Even though her family is from Ethiopia, she's clearly Americanized. I couldn't imagine a South American chick doing something like that. Either the chick is a player or she just doesn't value a man at this time in her life (which is good for me anyway in that I save myself from possible disappointment).

Quote: (01-31-2012 08:29 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

The moral of the story is to always concentrate on building a "harem." When you diversify your chick portfolio, you can drop one without hesitation. Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue. If you strive to recruit at least one chick per week to add to the roster, you should be in a good place by the end of the year. Look back on 2012 with a smile on your face.
Not only that, but women shouldn't be the main focus of anyone's life. Everyone should have a multitude, or at least a couple, of activities/hobbies that they truly enjoy and immerse themselves with them.
Don't get caught up and frustrated if something doesn't work out, reflect on it briefly, learn, and then continue to enjoy life [Image: smile.gif]

Congrats man.

You don't need that shit. It's good to do the right thing sometimes.

Like you said , principle over pussy. Roosh Forum treatment.

Besides that, I wouldn't be surprised if this same chick calls again wanting to go out with you on your terms.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

hencredible, that was excellent. It's time to set these lizards straight. Your mindset is excellent. All your chips were played accordingly and in a timely fashion.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-31-2012 08:29 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue.

And I'm going to steal that one from you Hencredible. Brilliant.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Please follow up here. I'd like to see how this plays out for you.

Team Nachos

You did the right thing. You may not smash it, but she WILL respect you.

Plus, you know how it goes, you see her in the club in a few months, she wants you because you told her to beat it, but at the same time she feels strangely like she knows you so she'd comfortable. You take it home and smash her.

Good work

Oh, and I have dropped this txt on more than a few occasions;

"Look, I think ur making the mistake of thinking I don't meet very many women"

You played it as well as I would have. Only way I'd meet up with her now is a booty call / guarantee.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Sorry but i would have played it in a different way. One of the most valuable things i have learnt from game and this was from a friend aka top guy in the game was that ''DONT GET EMOTIONAL''. She flaking on me wouldnt mean shit, well specially when i already spent some money on her to go out in a date.

When she says ''lets meet when you get back'', i will be just like ''ok'' then dont text or call her for a while even when i get back so she knows that she doenst make any difference in my life, definetely not in a emotional way.

If i see she is not calling or texting, i do it one more time, if i think that she is just a total waste of time then i move on.

I also used to give up when a chick used to flake on me, however soon as started ignoring their flakings and i showed them that i wasnt really bothered about they flaking on me, i started fucking more. Fuck. there were even chicks that were flaking on me flake after flake and i just thought fuck this girl, i will probably never fuck her, however my aforementioned friend kept on telling to be persistent and only give up after i fuck them, i was persistent and half of them i ended up fucking, the ones that were a waste of time, i couldnt even talk to them for more than 2 minutes on the phone, so thats a big flag when you know that she is a flake.

In order for this to work, you need to have lots of girls on your rotation so other girls flaking on you wont hurt you at all because you know you got plenty of chicks. Also, if she flaked you a lot, after you fuck her, i recommend you to go cold on her like no calls , no hugs after sex, no message, in other words ''bitch, IM OUT''.

i have a different perspective, just thought i would share it.

Quote: (01-31-2012 08:33 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2012 08:28 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Lol. I actually did that (before she suggested after Cali). I told her how long it was going to be and she still insisted on it. That's when I thought about RVF. Even though her family is from Ethiopia, she's clearly Americanized. I couldn't imagine a South American chick doing something like that. Either the chick is a player or she just doesn't value a man at this time in her life (which is good for me anyway in that I save myself from possible disappointment).

Yeah, fuck her. Making you wait 3 weeks just for a date??! She's obviously just trying to play you, and keep you on the sidelines in case some of her other prospects don't pan out.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:34 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Sorry but i would have played it in a different way. One of the most valuable things i have learnt from game and this was from a friend aka top guy in the game was that ''DONT GET EMOTIONAL''. She flaking on me wouldnt mean shit, well specially when i already spent some money on her to go out in a date.

When she says ''lets meet when you get back'', i will be just like ''ok'' then dont text or call her for a while even when i get back so she knows that she doenst make any difference in my life, definetely not in a emotional way.

If i see she is not calling or texting, i do it one more time, if i think that she is just a total waste of time then i move on.

I also used to give up when a chick used to flake on me, however soon as started ignoring their flakings and i showed them that i wasnt really bothered about they flaking on me, i started fucking more. Fuck. there were even chicks that were flaking on me flake after flake and i just thought fuck this girl, i will probably never fuck her, however my aforementioned friend kept on telling to be persistent and only give up after i fuck them, i was persistent and half of them i ended up fucking, the ones that were a waste of time, i couldnt even talk to them for more than 2 minutes on the phone, so thats a big flag when you know that she is a flake.

In order for this to work, you need to have lots of girls on your rotation so other girls flaking on you wont hurt you at all because you know you got plenty of chicks. Also, if she flaked you a lot, after you fuck her, i recommend you to go cold on her like no calls , no hugs after sex, no message, in other words ''bitch, IM OUT''.

I see where you're coming from. I have friends who think like this. Hell, even I used to. It makes sense, but I'm at a point where I can go with principle and not think anything about it. This girl is nothing to me. I saw one before her the other day, and I'm seeing another one today. There's nothing novel about this chick I told to beat it. She's clearly in over her head so I think it's better for the world (the next man) that I give her the RVF treatment. It's actually for her own good as a woman. She needs to know her place and purpose in this world.

Quote: (02-01-2012 04:11 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I see where you're coming from. I have friends who think like this. Hell, even I used to. It makes sense, but I'm at a point where I can go with principle and not think anything about it. This girl is nothing to me. I saw one before her the other day, and I'm seeing another one today. There's nothing novel about this chick I told to beat it. She's clearly in over her head so I think it's better for the world (the next man) that I give her the RVF treatment. It's actually for her own good as a woman. She needs to know her place and purpose in this world.

I understand the temptation to lay down your boundaries, but I think you did that just a WEE bit too soon. I'm all for putting a foot down, but she hadn't really done anything wrong. Did she flake on you? That would've been wrong. But she just said she wanted to wait to meet up till later. Then you got irritated and told her to beat it. What?

Best response in my opinion? Variation of pitt's:

"k" and then accept it's over - destiny does not will it to be so, instead of that resentment text ("Have a good life"), you sent where your disappointment shined through.

Or Fisto, where you let her know she's blowing her chances. She might scoff at this, but worth a shot.

Or you could just say... "too bad", indicating it's too bad for you both - a fair assessment that lets her know you had higher hopes for her, but you're not going to beat yourself up about it.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (02-01-2012 05:57 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 04:11 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I understand the temptation to lay down your boundaries, but I think you did that just a WEE bit too soon. I'm all for putting a foot down, but she hadn't really done anything wrong. Did she flake on you? That would've been wrong. But she just said she wanted to wait to meet up till later. Then you got irritated and told her to beat it. What?

Best response in my opinion? Variation of pitt's:

"k" and then accept it's over - destiny does not will it to be so, instead of that resentment text ("Have a good life"), you sent where your disappointment shined through.

Or Fisto, where you let her know she's blowing her chances. She might scoff at this, but worth a shot.

Or you could just say... "too bad", indicating it's too bad for you both - a fair assessment that lets her know you had higher hopes for her, but you're not going to beat yourself up about it.

I wasn't disappointed when I sent that text. I really meant have a good life. I honestly don't care.

It's too bad for her. The ratio of available black men--let alone professional--for black women is ridiculous. Every brother with a job, whatever it is, should have a harem.

This is good. I think some guys who are saying you showed too much emotion are assuming you're still "gaming" this chick. There's a point in time where you just have to write them off, and it's good practice to let them know that their retarded behavior is the reason for your lost interest. Good luck on the return-bang!

Quote: (02-01-2012 06:06 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I wasn't disappointed when I sent that text. I really meant have a good life. I honestly don't care.

Good!

Quote: (02-01-2012 06:15 AM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

This is good. I think some guys who are saying you showed too much emotion are assuming you're still "gaming" this chick. There's a point in time where you just have to write them off, and it's good practice to let them know that their retarded behavior is the reason for your lost interest. Good luck on the return-bang!

My thoughts exactly.

There's a lot of ways to analyze that situation.

Here is how I look at it:

One, I met her at a club. Even though we did meet once after that drunk encounter, there really is a small window of opportunity to bang a chick you met at a club. The majority of the time--and I've only lived in big cities--if you don't pull the same night, you probably aren't going to bang.

Two, I think it's very beta to allow a chick to call the shots. No mean to toot my own horn, but I see myself as a king in my world, though I may be just a passerby in yours. I've traveled a good chunk of the world, have had many different flags, live a pretty cool lifestyle, so I don't need to wait on any chick. I think cutting her off actually validates my alphaness and overall confidence. This is an important and overlooked tactic in "harem management."

Just think of it the way a rich celebrity or someone of that mold would. You think if the Prince of Saudi Arabia was having a high-end party and a chick wasn't giving him the chance that night she would stick around? He would probably kick her out immediately. This is how you should see yourself. Even though you may not have the money or resources that he does, you can definitely build a harem. If you follow the principles advocated on this forum (learn game, travel, get cash, dress well, exercise, eat good, gain knowledge), you will likely be in a position to where you are "turning away pussy." Definitely don't let chicks, especially American ones, use their pussy power to get you off of your high horse. Stay on that bad boy and concentrate on these principles.

http://youtu.be/e0OdZlOP2SE?t=2m4s

Quote: (02-01-2012 06:34 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

My thoughts exactly.

One, I met her at a club. Even though we did meet once after that drunk encounter, there really is a small window of opportunity to bang a chick you met at a club. The majority of the time--and I've only lived in big cities--if you don't pull the same night, you probably aren't going to bang.

Two, I think it's very beta to allow a chick to call the shots. No mean to toot my own horn, but I see myself as a king in my world, though I may be just a passerby in yours. I've traveled a good chunk of the world, have had many different flags, live a pretty cool lifestyle, so I don't need to wait on any chick. I think cutting her off actually validates my alphaness and overall confidence. This is an important and overlooked tactic in "harem management."

Just think of it the way a rich celebrity or someone of that mold would. You think if the Prince of Saudi Arabia was having a high-end party and a chick wasn't giving him the chance that night she would stick around? He would probably kick her out immediately. This is how you should see yourself. Even though you may not have the money or resources that he does, you can definitely build a harem. If you follow the principles advocated on this forum (learn game, travel, get cash, dress well, exercise, eat good, gain knowledge), you will likely be in a position to where you are "turning away pussy." Definitely don't let chicks, especially American ones, use their pussy power to get you off of your high horse. Stay on that bad boy and concentrate on these principles.

How old are you, HC?

Quote: (02-01-2012 06:44 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 06:34 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

My thoughts exactly.

How old are you, HC?

29. Been doing this for a while now.

To add to what I've said, you should see yourself like a selective company. You want to recruit the best talent and bring aboard chicks who are hungry and ready to start NOW. For those who aren't, you've got to turn them away and recruit elsewhere. Unless she's a 10 or damn near close to one, you've got to turn it down. This will help build your "inner game."