rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get women to come to you?

After a discussion in a previous forum of whose smarter men or women, it came up that women do little of the approaching, so wouldn't it be great if we could figure out some way to get women -non fat women- to approach us. I know it may seem a bit far fetched, but have any of you experienced a way for normal men to have women come to him and hit on him? I've had women open on me before, but I can't really pin down what it is that caused them to approach me or talk to me, and I often suspect they seen me somewhere before but I just didn't notice them (I don't notice most people I don't know on a daily basis). is there a way to get women to approach you more often.

Be very good looking or dress very well, and it will happen from time to time.
Earlier last year I grew out my hair to an afro (completely natural, runs in my family) and I got random shit like "I like your hair!" "Can I touch your hair?" etc from time to time. At parties I had a couple girls who I'd never spoken to randomly grab it and feel it. You can't really depend on getting opened to meet girls though, you need to do the approaching yourself. There aren't many shortcuts to approaching like a motherfucker.

Build a lifestyle around an activity women like to do.

A quicker method: "neg-ing" worked for me a few times where I would make a comment comparing her fashion to something ridiculous which would fry her circuits and walk away. (Ex. hey, your dress looks like a window curtain)

The girl would come back looking furious asking if that was an insult, in which I responded with "I just said that so you would come after me."

Quote: (01-31-2012 12:19 AM)misterstir Wrote:  

After a discussion in a previous forum of whose smarter men or women, it came up that women do little of the approaching, so wouldn't it be great if we could figure out some way to get women -non fat women- to approach us. I know it may seem a bit far fetched, but have any of you experienced a way for normal men to have women come to him and hit on him? I've had women open on me before, but I can't really pin down what it is that caused them to approach me or talk to me, and I often suspect they seen me somewhere before but I just didn't notice them (I don't notice most people I don't know on a daily basis). is there a way to get women to approach you more often.

Unless you are famous or something like that, you are cockblocking yourself if you think women will approach you directly. When it comes to sex stuff, most hetero women are submissive. That means that you have to take the initiative. This is true for almost all scenarios.

Don't wait around for them to come to you- pro-actively use game stuff to get them.

It's called a social harness.

If you want women to the approaching

You need to get "famous", either through a job or through pursuit
- wait staff
- bar tend
- door man @ the club (bouncer works too)
- dj
- club promoter/club owner
- poet
- sing in a band
- rap
- host/mc events
- comedy
- guy in a uniform
- athlete

et cetera. (work and school used to be good options, but often times you gotta mix in some power- boss/teaching assistant - and that's now frowned upon)

On some Tao of Steve
a) you need to be seen - that's the key to getting women to do the work.

b) doing something excellent - you can't be seen shoveling shit, or

A is more important than B.

By being seen, chicks often develop a false sense of security and familiarity. She thinks she knows you and what you're about. She imagines a life for you and her place in it.

Same with being a regular at a bar or a club, a broad thinks that she knows you. So they feel like they can come up to you and start talking. That's why if you do night game, it's important to establish a base, instead of going aimlessly from bar to bar.

That being said, just because a chick initiates a chat, it doesn't means she's automatically DTF. Most expect to run their typical game to disqualify you and make YOU jump through all the various hoops necessary to bed them.

And often times, when you assume the lay (in a bad way) and you're not compliant, she gets frustrated. When a chick approaches, it's hardly ever in her benefit. That's why upper echelon chicks NEVER approach, unless you're Brad Pitt/Lebron James level of fame, power, richness, and recognition.

All Star Weekend is where you see women openly compete for Alphas, and often times it's the lesser chicks that do the most work and hotter ones just position themselves as best as possible to get fucked by an NBA player. I'm sure the same type of thing happens in Hollywood.

You're better off learning to deal with your approach anxiety and learning to put yourself in a good social mood without alcohol, rather than solely pursuing the popularity route. Cause even if you can snag a job that constantly puts you in contact with hot women, and they approach you, the same problems you have in approaching, of social anxiety and inability to direct the conversation, will appear.

This is standard Game stuff, maybe the 2nd semester. But the underlying principles of the 1st semester are present. This is why you know about things like chick crack, or wearing a conversation piece, peacocking in general.

For me nothing beats owning a dog .

I have a chocolate lab , and when I go walk with my dog in parks I always get approached by girls; people will elderly open you and if its an attractive chick is very easy to build attraction from there .

I owe a couple bangs to my dog.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (01-31-2012 09:17 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

- wait staff
- bar tend
- dj
- poet
- sing in a band
- rap
- host/mc events
- comedy
- guy in a uniform
- athlete

et cetera. (work and school used to be good options, but often times you gotta mix in some power- boss/teaching assistant - and that's now frowned upon)

On some Tao of Steve

By being seen, chicks often develop a false sense of security and familiarity. She thinks she knows you and what you're about. She imagines a life for you and her place in it.

Same with being a regular at a bar or a club, a broad thinks that she knows you. So they feel like they can come up to you and start talking. That's why if you do night game, it's important to establish a base, instead of going aimlessly from bar to bar.

That being said, just because a chick initiates a chat, it doesn't means she's automatically DTF. Most expect to run their typical game to disqualify you and make YOU jump through all the various hoops necessary to bed them.

And often times, when you assume the lay (in a bad way) and you're not compliant, she gets frustrated. When a chick approaches, it's hardly ever in her benefit. That's why upper echelon chicks NEVER approach, unless you're Brad Pitt/Lebron James level of fame, power, richness, and recognition.

All Star Weekend is where you see women openly compete for Alphas, and often times it's the lesser chicks that do the most work and hotter ones just position themselves as best as possible to get fucked by an NBA player. I'm sure the same type of thing happens in Hollywood.

You're better off learning to deal with your approach anxiety and learning to put yourself in a good social mood without alcohol, rather than solely pursuing the popularity route. Cause even if you can snag a job that constantly puts you in contact with hot women, and they approach you, the same problems you have in approaching, of social anxiety and inability to direct the conversation, will appear.

This is standard Game stuff, maybe the 2nd semester. But the underlying principles of the 1st semester are present. This is why you know about things like chick crack, or wearing a conversation piece, peacocking in general.

What's interesting is that success in a lot of the areas you listed is contingent on having good game. DJs and promoters get hired because of their ability to bring in people (girls).

There's no easy way around it, if you want to attract girls, you must get good at game. It can take a lot of time, maybe as much time as it does to become an athlete, a guy in uniform, or a musician.

Those harnesses are good if you want chicks to open you up, but you still need to use game in order to guide the interaction and not fuck it up. It's like when high school teachers tell their class that everyone starts with an "A".

The social harness sounds about right if you actually want to be constantly approached.

If you're in a good market like Miami however, just looking good and dressing well will get attractive girls to talk to you. I've seen it in action myself, many times.

In a place like DC, I think I've been approached by a hot girl maybe 3 times in the 5 years or so I've been here. I've had uglies approach with the frequency of maybe once a night out. I don't wear anything flashy or noticeable that is commented on.

One thing that is much more prevalent than a girl talking to you is the usual girl moves, getting close to you, rubbing up against you, walking past you twice, giving you eye contact, etc etc. hoping that you will say something to her.

Quote: (01-31-2012 09:47 AM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

For me nothing beats owning a dog .

I have a chocolate lab , and when I go walk with my dog in parks I always get approached by girls; people will elderly open you and if its an attractive chick is very easy to build attraction from there .

I owe a couple bangs to my dog.

When I had a lab, it was ridiculous the quality of girl that would approach me. Without getting rich or famous or trying to join a successful band, getting a dog (that's well-trained and fun to be around) is the easiest way.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

redacted

Quote: (01-31-2012 11:20 AM)_DC_ Wrote:  

One thing that is much more prevalent than a girl talking to you is the usual girl moves, getting close to you, rubbing up against you, walking past you twice, giving you eye contact, etc etc. hoping that you will say something to her.

That's standard pimping, which doesn't get talked about much in the typical game manifestos, but a chick that's "accidentally" in your proximity isn't there by accident.

Quote: (01-31-2012 09:17 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

- wait staff
- bar tend
- dj
- poet
- sing in a band
- rap
- host/mc events
- comedy
- guy in a uniform
- athlete

On some Tao of Steve

^Damn that's good advice. You're right game is first, because once they come to you you have to play to seal the deal. Another approach is conference speaking. I've done talks all over the world, and there's nothing like having women lining up to talk with you afterward. So if your not a DJ like me and have opportunities to speak (or just find them), take advantage of the opportunity. Not only is it a "social harness" as WIA puts it, but also a way to improve your look, career, and confidence in general.

Be indispensable in some way.
An expert in some kind of field.

Even an expert on Star Signs or palm reading [Image: smile.gif] They love all that Bullshit!

I write erotica were I talk about my exploits gaming women to get pussy. Women...love...it and the ones who want me to do the same things that I do to the women in my stories hit me up.

An added benefit in advertising my dick this way is that in my books I explicitly state what I want sexually from women. Therefore, I don't have to waste time with women who don't get down they way that I like it.

If a woman approaches me after reading my work I know that she did so because she likes how I get down.

A hater hates you for 1 of 3 reasons. 1) They want to be you. 2) They hate themselves. 3) They see you as a threat.

I owe a few solid approaches and approach invitations to my rugby uniform.

Welcome to the forum Pimpish. A few of us have actually thought about writing erotica and I am glad we now have a member who's had success using this angle to attract chicks. Understanding sexual dynamics well, gives us the added advantage of creating prose that will hit the spot in these women's minds. I believe Moma once expressed the idea of writing erotica to attract women as well as make some coin on the side.

Could you break down where you publish these stories, and the quality of women that this draws in? If this is a hobby or a mainstream gig for you. It sounds like an incredibly potent tool in a player's arsenal so please bust out a data sheet if you can.

Thanks for posting!

Quote: (02-01-2012 01:34 PM)PimpishMentality Wrote:  

I write erotica were I talk about my exploits gaming women to get pussy. Women...love...it and the ones who want me to do the same things that I do to the women in my stories hit me up.

An added benefit in advertising my dick this way is that in my books I explicitly state what I want sexually from women. Therefore, I don't have to waste time with women who don't get down they way that I like it.

If a woman approaches me after reading my work I know that she did so because she likes how I get down.

The best way to get approached is to have some sort of "celebrity" even if its only local or in that specific venue as others have noted.

I don't have that, but I still get approached directly 1-2 on average each night probably because i am a reasonably goodlooking, fit guy who whose clothing style and body language is much better than most guys. I guess this sets me apart enough that girls are attracted just on my look.

Interestingly, these girls are virtually always in the 5 to 7.5 range. The really hot girls never seem to approach a guy unless he is male modelish goodlooking or has some special status. The uglier girls don't approach because they conclude correctly that I wouldn't be interested in them.

But I think that relying on girls to approach you directly is a mistake- it can lead you to being too passive.

More important is to look out for girls who approach you indirectly by giving out approach invitation signals- standing in front of you with their back turned to you and dancing a little if there is music, rubbing up against you when they go to the bar, repeatedly appearing near you as you move around the room, eyeballing you, etc. These girls are crying out for you to open them.

It would be helpful to have a thread topic on girls techniques of giving out approach invitations

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (02-01-2012 03:51 PM)stein Wrote:  

Welcome to the forum Pimpish. A few of us have actually thought about writing erotica and I am glad we now have a member who's had success using this angle to attract chicks. Understanding sexual dynamics well, gives us the added advantage of creating prose that will hit the spot in these women's minds. I believe once expressed the idea of writing erotica to attract women as well as make some coin on the side.

Could you break down where you publish these stories, and the quality of women that this draws in? If this is a hobby or a mainstream gig for you. It sounds like an incredibly potent tool in a player's arsenal so please bust out a data sheet if you can.

Thanks for posting!

[/quote]

Thanks for the kind greeting. My books are published everywhere (ie, amazon, barnes and nobles, sony etc) and my look (I'm on most of my covers), stories attract hot, smart, freaky chicks from 20-40 (I get hit up by lots of nurses, teachers, etc). I'm a sexual dominate so submissives and switches flock to me.

At this point, I get enough money from it that I consider it a part-time job and I hope to make it full time. An added benefit is not only does it attract women, but they also want to be on the covers or have pics of them in the books in addition to me writing about them. So they contribute to my pocket in addition to giving me good lovin'.

You can check me out by goggling my name:

E
u
f
t
i
s

A hater hates you for 1 of 3 reasons. 1) They want to be you. 2) They hate themselves. 3) They see you as a threat.

I don't get it. Why is there a thread on getting womEn to come to you???

If you see a girl you like, approach!

Too many guys spend way too much time trying to find magic bullets to overcome their fear of rejection or approach anxiety.

The faster you accept that sex comes from you opening your mouth without giving a shit of her approval or potential rejection, the faster you'll be telling girls to fuck off and leave you alone, she was just sex!

I'm going to open up a useless thread too then:

"How to get a girl to initiate sex without me doing anything."

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

Quote: (02-01-2012 08:07 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I'm going to open up a useless thread too then:

"How to get a girl to initiate sex without me doing anything."

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (01-31-2012 12:27 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Be very good looking or dress very well, and it will happen from time to time.
Earlier last year I grew out my hair to an afro (completely natural, runs in my family) and I got random shit like "I like your hair!" "Can I touch your hair?" etc from time to time. At parties I had a couple girls who I'd never spoken to randomly grab it and feel it. You can't really depend on getting opened to meet girls though, you need to do the approaching yourself. There aren't many shortcuts to approaching like a motherfucker.

I gotta tell ya P Dog I've got some mighty long white boy hair going. I get approached just about every time I go out. It's always "I really like your hair". I had 2 different girls run their fingers through it a few weeks ago at the club. This one other time a girl stopped me on the way back from the bathroom and started talking to me. She gave me the best compliment I've ever gotten. She said, "You look like your famous". I replied with "Rock star famous or serial killer famous?" She laughed [Image: lol.gif]

So anyway not too many guys are rocking the long hair these days. Believe me when I tell you that women [Image: heart.gif] it ...young and old. I picked up a 20 year old at Taco Bell all because she liked my hair.

Team Nachos

Be obviously having more fun than they are.

They will typically want to be a part of it and show some kind of interest.

Or you could buy a boat and a puppy.

I have never had a random girl approach me here -- ever! And I'm a very good looking dude. Just more proof about how much Toronto sucks. But I agree that having some kind of (even local) celebrity increases your chances.

Quote: (02-04-2012 04:34 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

I have never had a random girl approach me here -- ever! And I'm a very good looking dude. Just more proof about how much Toronto sucks. But I agree that having some kind (even local) celebrity increases your chances.

Have you analyzed and improved your body language, clothing style, voice tone and speaking style, and what I call your "default" facial expression?
These make a big difference to women-even if you have excellent facial aesthetics these can be negated if you're sending off subpar signals otherwise.
Maybe ask some friends for their honest opinions of how you come across
Experiment a bit

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (02-04-2012 05:04 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2012 04:34 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

I have never had a random girl approach me here -- ever! And I'm a very good looking dude. Just more proof about how much Toronto sucks. But I agree that having some kind (even local) celebrity increases your chances.

Have you analyzed and improved your body language, clothing style, voice tone and speaking style, and what I call your "default" facial expression?
These make a big difference to women-even if you have excellent facial aesthetics these can be negated if you're sending off subpar signals otherwise.
Maybe ask some friends for their honest opinions of how you come across
Experiment a bit

You may be right. I'll try experimenting. But I still believe it's more about the city I live in. (Have any of you Toronto guys been approached by a random woman here?)