rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!

Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!

[quote] (01-24-2012 08:01 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

[quote='Wizard' pid='148621' dateline='1327448269']
I decided to browse the Facebook pages of some old high school acquaintances, and it's downright depressing. I don't know what is it about women in the midwest that can be so fresh-faced, and great looking in high school, but turn to complete crap when they hit 23! It's like someone came along, and beat them with a fat stick.

Reminds me that looking at the past is a fool's errand, and your best bet is to stay focused on the future.[/quote]

"Talking of the midwest, I've been invited on an all expenses paid (except flight) trip to Omaha, Nebraska. Worth going?"

When is the trip? But yea I've lived there on and off (mostly off) for the last several years as I have a lot of family there. Omaha is actually a pretty cool city it just happens to be in the middle of fucking nowhere and not near anything cool so most people think it sucks. There are a ton of good looking girls there, the bar/nightlife scene is pretty good, the average income is relatively high, and there are two universities in town.

Messages In This Thread