rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keeping fit for the travelling player

Keeping fit for the travelling player

Quote: (12-15-2011 01:33 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2011 01:10 AM)Batata Wrote:  

I find that diet is hard to maintain simply because places like airports offer only things like McDonald's in the way of healthy eating.

One way to handle this is just not eat en route. I remember Anthony Robbins once talking about how people have a misconception that it's okay to eat crappy food when you're on the run or when there's nothing else available but that it was much healthier to just not eat at all.

His point was that it's not like it's going to kill a modern day human to miss a meal. You could just decide to fast for a day while flying.

I believe I recall Tim Ferriss writing about how he just snacks on fruit while flying too.

Just a thought.

Depends on the body type. If you're a skinny guy, missing a meal can be devastating. Better to eat McDonald's.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread