rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Strategy for Getting the Flag-- Buenos Aires in 72 hours.

Best Strategy for Getting the Flag-- Buenos Aires in 72 hours.

Im heading to the Phillipines Jan 29 fom Buenos Aires. I'm currently in
Quito, Ecuador but flights to Asia are way too expensive over here, so bought a Round Trip ticket from expedia.com for $2000 orginating in BA (cheapest I could find from any city in South America) and arriving in Manila 28 hours later. Normally, I wouldnt give a rat's ass about visiting Argentina but I've decided to make the best of it and try to get my Argentinian flag (only kissed and fondled Argies but never closed). I will arrive in BA on the 26th from Quito so I have 3 nights to try and seal the deal. Due to circumstances, I cannot arrange a longer stay.
With most countries I've visited, such a limiting time constraint can sometimes be overcome by pipelining your ass off or looking for a ONS at a night club. However, from what I've read in this forum, these strategies don't seem to work in Argentina, especially in Buenos Aires. So, for the forum's South America maestros, what would be your best strategy for getting the flag, under these circumstances and in such difficult terrain.

Messages In This Thread