rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leon Nicaragua Data Sheet

Leon Nicaragua Data Sheet

I met this Nicuaraguan girl at the airport in Stockholm.
Serious IOI's and somehow we ended up going through security at the same time a while later.

Let me tell you, she was top three of beutiful women ive seen in my entire life.
Brown long hair, Tall, ridiculous hip to waist ratio, tanned skinn, yellowish eyes, showing her slim belly.

I opened her, her english was not good, but attraction was there I could tell. Mostly because of me looking exotic to her as she did to me I guess.

Anyway she was going to Germany, I was going to Prague and due to language misscomunication, me being rather taken away by her beauty I did not close her. We were both going to our flights at that very moment aswell..

She made me consider an entire continent that Ive written off as too dangerous and me being rather close to Kiev, Belgrade, Minsk etc.

•Nicuaragua, I have never heard it having that kind of high quality girls.. only the likes of Argentina(But to hard to bang), Brazil(Dangerous and expencive), Venezuela(Common now..), Colombia is the one that has the perfect combination from what ive read only being dangerous as is biggest drawback..

Slight rant, hopefully we can take something from it and spark a discution.

//DjH

Messages In This Thread