rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially?

Best Us Cities for Black Men to Date Interracially?

Quote: (11-29-2011 04:20 PM)Partizan Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2011 03:48 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2011 12:59 PM)Future82 Wrote:  

Yes, if you're a black male looking to pickup black females with ease, then there's no better city in the US than Atlanta, GA. All you need is a job & a car, that's it! LOL! But if you're looking to pick up white chicks, you're gonna need your A+++ game and you need to know where to hunt.

When people think of Atlanta they get it twisted and forget that it's a southern city, I know that Miami is located in the south but it doesn't have a "southern identity" but Atlanta does! Don't believe me?, travel 20-25 minutes outside of the city in any direction and you'll be reminded that you are in the good ole' confederate south.

The actual city of Atlanta(downtown, midtown, buckhead, etc.) is much more progressive than the surrounding counties and the rest of the south(Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, etc.) but it doesn't hold a candle to cities like Los Angeles, NYC, DC, Chicago, San Francisco, etc.

I used to live in Atlanta and found it to be a typically segregated American city, though a "Mecca" for upwardly mobile blacks. As a result, I focused on black women during my time there, which I was all about at the time (my game hadn't gone international yet). Luckily, my contacts down there were consequential. I had an "in" socially with promoters at some of the hottest venues. Below are some pics (I can't help it) from one of my legendary nights there at a spot called Esso.

By the way, if the pics annoy any of you at all, please let me know and I'll cease. I just assume it adds "value" to the forum. I don't worry about it ever being "discovered" as I'm no longer interested or in regular contact with the vast majority of those chicks.

Now I know what Dwight Yorke has been getting up to since he left Manchester United.

Way to go bro. [Image: banana.gif]

Haha. First time I've gotten that comparison. I usually get Wesley Snipes.

Messages In This Thread