rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Baby Bust and its Potential Impact

The Baby Bust and its Potential Impact

A few problems here.

1. Population = wealth, more often than not. There is no mobility without a large young population to consume beneath it. Unlimited growth is bad, but there needs to be enough youngsters going forward to support the new up-and-comers. Civilization is basically a ponzi, and without real populationg growth there will be less opprotunity going foward.

2. We shouldn't assume population growth will remain low. Things can spark baby-booms very quickly, just like WW2 did. In times of great stress, war happens. When wars break out, women breed like there's no tomorrow (because there literally might not be). My prediction is that the way things are right now, the game world, will not exist very long into the future. In the post-game world, women will seek security above all else and breed like flies when given the chance.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread