rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand

Thailand

Quote: (10-16-2010 07:55 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

Hey Farang,

Thanks for your contributions on Thailand. What are Thai women's attitudes about their boyfriends having simultaneous relationships with other women (ie being in open long term relationships)?

Thai women are very jealous and possessive types. They don't want to share their man, just like any women wouldn't. However most of them are not stupid and know you are probably seeing many different girls (and you will be there's just so many to chose from) and will constantly ask / accuse you of having another girlfriend etc. You can easily bullshit most of them but it's best not to let them find out for sure, they can get quite nasty if they think you're messing them around. I had one girl on the go who accepted that I was seeing other girls and said not to worry she understood.

Quote: (10-17-2010 11:33 AM)beebopaloo Wrote:  

Hey Farang, you are definitely spot on here. Exactly what I noticed as well.

Shoring is really easy in Bangkok, so it is a bit hard to see why one should put in the work and get a nice girl. Plus, the only clubs that are open after 1-2 are the sleazy places.

Do you know of any solid late night options aside from RCA, where is is possible to pull non-pros consistently?

Btw, are you an expat living in Bangkok, or what is your background?

Yeah everything seems to close between 1-3am leaving only the whore filled clubs left to continue the party. Better option than going to bed usually.

It's still pretty easy to meet non pro's who are decent girls if you happen to be in the right bars and clubs. No particular places, just all over the city. Don't remember many specific bar names. Went to a student place called Volk Bar a few times which is just off one of the sky train stops but I forget which stop. Can chat to some nice student girls there and get suggestions of clubs to go to which aren't KSR or RCA places.

Not living in Bangkok, love it though and will eventually I imagine. Just spent a bit of time there.

Messages In This Thread