Roosh V Forum
Thailand - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Thailand (/thread-817.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Thailand - PartyTime - 06-27-2009

I've been meaning to write about Thailand for while now, and here it is. It was quite some time ago, so I'm hazy on some of the details.

Lets start with the girls. I'm not really into asian girls, but thai girls are not bad. Most of them have nice tight toned bodies, but the faces vary, and teeth often suck. Its not brazil or argentina, but there are definitely some hotties.

Thai people love Americans, and foreigners in general. You kinda feel like a celebrity. Girls are pretty friendly and inviting at the clubs (although this is because some are prostitutes). The people in general are very friendly. The people although poor, are very happy. In contrast to a place such as India, where the people are also poor, but seem absolutely miserable.

We arrive in Bangkok 2 am our first night. There were 3 of us, and one had gotton there a few days earlier. We got to the hotel to find he was not there. So we started settling in, and he arrives back with a girl. We head out to a club to give him some alone time. Its now about 3 AM, our first night there, we have no idea how safe the country is, and we are in the back of a taxi heading to a club.

One thing we learned is that the country is quite safe, and the people are generally not out to screw you (as opposed again to India). We were there for 16 days, and we never felt like we were in any danger. We lost each other almost every night, only to meet up at the end of the night and exchange stories.

So we get to the club, and we didn't know it at first, but they are basically all prostitutes. Now one thing I gotta mention is that in Thailand, prostitution is generally accepted. You can assume most girls have sold some pussy at some point. And they are not looked down on for it. This means that the average prostitute is not a hardend whore, but more like the girl next door. There's not much difference in my opinion between these girls, and the western club sluts who are out there banging a new guy every couple weeks.

Anyway, were not into the "pay to play" thing, so once we figure out the deal, we leave.

Next Day

Bangkok is a busy and very populated city. They have 2 seasons: hot, and hot & wet. We planed our trip in the dry season, which is a must. Prices are very cheap here. Food is dirt cheap, however most of the food is street food, which I can't eat, so sometimes it was a bit of a task finding a restaurant. There was a great english pub with good food. I cant remember the name. reasonable prices.

There are a lot of temples to see, and personally for me once you've seen a couple, you've seen them all. There is a custom suit shop on every block it seemed, where they will tailor a custom suit for you for about $200 to $250. And there are like 2 massage parlors on every block. Some are legit, most offer happy endings. We went to one massage parlor across the street from our hotel looking to get a plain massage. It was $6 for an hour. The massage was decent, but the place was not super clean. I learned from someone that the best way to get a massage it to call a service to send a girl to your room.

That night we went out again. Now when my buddies and I go out we often loose each other, especially if we are drinking. We are very focused on gaming, and once we are in the club, the game is on and its generally every man for himself. also, we didnt have cell phones here, and no way to contact each other. Its kinda fun because the next day each of us has a different story to tell. Anyway, so I loose my friends, and I'm having a wild time hitting on and dancing with a lot of girls. I'm having such a great time I forget to escalate, and just keep going from girl to girl. At about 4am I'm getting tired and ready to go to sleep. I head back to the hotel, and find the guys are there. One of them is banging his chick in the bed room, and the other one is in the living room trying to escalate with his.

Its funny how quickly my mood went from "too tired for game, need sleep" to "fuck, there is no way in hell I'm letting those 2 get laid, while I play with my balls." So I headed back out to another club with my game face on. I saw this gorgeous girl, and she was alone. I go in, Luckily she spoke decent english.

Most of the people there speak little to no english, and my personal style of game is very verbally oriented. Cocky funny, witty humor, teasing, etc. So I was at a handicap. My buddy has very good playful body language game, and he did great.

But this girl spoke well enough to understand my teasing and humor, and like all really hot girls, she was very into it. She was 23 and a college student. Anyway, I gammed the shit out of her. She was dying for me. We get back to the hotel about 6:30 am. And as I enter the hotel room, my buddies are just exiting with their girls. My girl comments "you have a lot of friends" lol. I take her into the bedroom, where I proceed to bang her for a good 2 hours. The girl was so hot. perfect tight body. pretty face. tight pussy.

Next night.

The 3 of us head out again for a night of fun. (I'm gonna speed this up cause its getting very long). Again we separate, My friends want to go to a different club, I like the one we are at, so I stay. I start talking to this group of 3 girls that are really into me. They are drunk and keep saying "Ooh you so hansome". I talk to them for about 10 minutes, and realize they are down, so I invite them back to my hotel. Now I gotta say this is mostly luck. These girls were from about 1 hour outside of town. they probably don't make it out to the city that often, and were there to have fun, and all the better if they could find a foreign guy. The only game I executed was just reading the situation well, and moving forward.

Anyway, you're all probably thinking 4some right now. Damn it, I wish I was thinking that. If there were 2 of them i would have been thinking 3 some for sure, but because there were 3, there was some mental barrier or something, I told them I have 2 friends, and basically gamed them and hung out waiting for my friends to get back. It wasn't until after I got back to America that I even realized the oppertunity I had blown. Fuck, I still cant believe it. how many people you know that have had a genuine 3/1 foursome?

So my friends arrive, and with only a little resistance we're soon each banging one chick. The next morning they want to hang out, and are lingering around. We hinted they had to go, but they didn't get the message, so finally I tell my frind we got to be assholes about this, and I basically lead them out the hotel and hail them a taxi. They looked disappointed.

Ok, this is getting too long, and I want to go to sleep. Maybe I'll finish this later.

But a few more points I want to make sure to mention:

- The island areas are great to visit for a few days. Absolutely gorgeous. cheap to fly out there. Island hopping is a must-do. scuba and water sports too. But the clubs are basically 99% prostitutes. You'll have fun dancing and gaming, but good luck getting laid without paying.

- many hotels don't let you take girls to the room without paying a fee. Scout the entrances ahead of time, there is usually a second way to get them up. We didnt pay shit.

- other fun things to do: ride elephants, rent motor bikes, scuba,

- last point: Thailand is the type of place where a guy with a little money, time, and game can live the total player lifestyle. I'm talking 5 girlfriends. Cooking for you, doing your shopping, taking good care of you. I totally got that vibe from this place. The women are easy going and submissive. None of that feminist bullshit.

Thailand - Lumiere - 06-27-2009

The girls were hanging around the next morning because they were waiting for you to pay them something.

It's expected.

Thailand - speakeasy - 06-29-2009

I didn't get that kind of luck down there. But then again I didn't try all that hard either.

Thailand - Roosh - 07-05-2009

Good info.

Thailand - thegmanifesto - 07-05-2009

Great data report.

"Anyway, you're all probably thinking 4some right now. Damn it, I wish I was thinking that. If there were 2 of them i would have been thinking 3 some for sure, but because there were 3, there was some mental barrier or something, I told them I have 2 friends, and basically gamed them and hung out waiting for my friends to get back."

Yeah, you need to do a little mind reconditioning.

Next time.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Thailand - kerouac - 07-11-2009

A Vice Do/Don't on Thailand

Thailand - PartyTime - 07-28-2009

Quote: (06-27-2009 08:50 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

The girls were hanging around the next morning because they were waiting for you to pay them something.

It's expected.

Can you elaborate?

Thailand - BudgetGlobetrotting - 08-18-2009

where in bangkok did you go out most of the time? i'm living here now until december since im studying a semester here. i'm pretty familiar with the city but have only been putzing around at night with classmates at small bars nearby (old bangkok -by the grand palace, nearer to khao san road, etc.)

I'd guess you were around sukhumvit somewhere, but it'd be appreciated if you could clarify what area exactly you found the most success

Thailand - PartyTime - 08-19-2009

Quote: (08-18-2009 11:22 AM)BudgetGlobetrotting Wrote:  

where in bangkok did you go out most of the time? i'

I'd guess you were around sukhumvit somewhere, but it'd be appreciated if you could clarify what area exactly you found the most success

We hung out in sukhumvit, which has a bunch of nice clubs. I dont remember the names of all the clubs, but here are a few I do
Bed n Supper
Q Bar
Spice Club
Santika

Spice Club is after hours and open to like 5am. I always hit this place if I didnt get girls elsewhere. I did real well here. There are lots of working girls here, so ask early, and move on if she's working.

Santika was one of my favorites because it was full of higher-class thai-people. No working girls here. And the girls were friendly. But it burned down on new years. Really sad. Video on youtube.

The great thing about Bangkok is you can party literally every night of the week.

Thailand - OSL - 04-29-2010

I am going to go to Thailand in June and July to train in Muay Thai. I am probably going to be in Phuket the entire time.

Great field report, by the way. It sounds like you didn't do anything special in regards to picking these girls up, just ran regular game with somewhat of a language barrier.

Phuket is probably going to be a lot different. I'm going to try the blitzkreig phone number distribution strategy that naughtynomad tried.

Thailand - OGNorCal707 - 04-29-2010

From what I hear Phuket is one of the epicenters for p4p, good luck gaming regular women, you might want to focus on the tourist women.

Thailand - beebopaloo - 04-29-2010

Quote: (04-29-2010 04:00 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

From what I hear Phuket is one of the epicenters for p4p, good luck gaming regular women, you might want to focus on the tourist women.

You are correct - it is the new Patthaya. I'd pick Chiang Mai as an alternative to bangkok. However, if you absolutely need to be near the sea, from what I've seen Hat Yai seems like a cool city. Not very touristy at all and friendly people.

Thailand - OGNorCal707 - 04-29-2010

Anyone have any experiences in smaller towns and islands in Thailand? I plan on going sometime in the next year, but want to spend very little time in Bangkok, mostly I'm looking at Railay beach (Krabi), Koh Phangnan, Koh Tao, Chang Mai, Pai, etc. I'd imagine that these smaller towns/islands have less local women, but the amount of "working" girls would be far less then say Bangcock, Phuket, Patthaya, etc.? I think I will mostly focus on the tourist women, but would love to get my Thai flag.

Thailand - speakeasy - 04-29-2010

OG,

I went to Railay beach and hung around Krabi. I didn't see any flagrant prostitution there, but I don't think you'll be getting any local flags either. It's not like Bangkok where there's many wealthy, educated Thais that speak English. From what I saw in Krabi, very few there spoke English. The ones at the resorts knew some, but that's about it. Your best bet there is trying to bag an Aussie girl or something.

Thailand - Lumiere - 06-21-2010

bump

I am going to Bangkok on thurs

Thailand - InternationalSwagger - 06-21-2010

I will be there July 1st - July 7th...1st time going with a few of my guys (one who is well versed in the Pattaya scene but from what I'm hearing it's a dump and one who knows the BKK scene more) this should be interesting. we're all in our late 20's plus all the good etc's. This will be a short scouting trip as I plan to return sometime in November.

@ Lumiere how long will you be there for? Let's try to link up If you're there around the same time frame. If not make sure to drop some good Data Sheets!

Thailand - PartyTime - 06-21-2010

Quote: (04-29-2010 04:25 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

want to spend very little time in Bangkok, mostly I'm looking at Railay beach (Krabi), Koh Phangnan, Koh Tao, Chang Mai, Pai, etc

Yeah, the rule of not spending too much time in the largest city applies here too. Bangkok is bigger, more polluted, aweful traffic, more expensive, etc. But still a great city. With tons to do, relatively cheap, tons of girls, and lots of excitement.

I would recommend sticking to large cities. Chang Mai is the second largest city. Its in the north so the weather is a lot better, not so hot and humid. The air is much cleaner. Its still a large city with good nightlife. a bit cheaper than bangkok. The girls are whiter (north thaiiland = whiter, south = darker)

Thailand - clr - 06-21-2010

good, prior to this forum I was planning to hit up chang mai from what I had read before... so it looks like that is still a good idea. Plus they have another mma/muay thai school there too. [Image: smile.gif]

Thailand - BudgetGlobetrotting - 06-21-2010

I was in Thailand for 6 months last fall (evident from my earlier post) and got a great feel for the country by January. Bangkok's a great city with a great urban area (siam/sukkhumvit) and backpacker scene (Khao san). Yes, awful traffic, but that's what sub-$4 mototaxi rides are for that cover the entire city. Don't even worry about BKK being 'expensive' by western standards, and pollution is a non issue. Bangkok's a great city to springboard you to anywhere in SE Asia and Thailand, but it's far from a place to GTFO of immediately like some big cities.

With that said, 3 days there is more than enough for most. Pattaya is nearby but imho a shit hole. Probably the highest whore to non-whore ratio imaginable and the natural beauty is shit for Thailand. I'd highly encourage heading further south, to, anywhere. Phuket, Samui, Phangan, Krabi, or even to Hua Hin which is very close to BKK like Pattaya. All offer a lot better beach areas. You'll be able to find tons of girls anywhere.

Thailand - OGNorCal707 - 06-22-2010

I figure there will be enough horny Aussie, German, and Swedish girls to fuck any where in Thailand, but I'm not one of these guys that travels for the sole purpose of trying to get laid (not that there's anything wrong with that).

As of right now the plan is Bangkok for a few days, then maybe the temples of Ayatuha (sp/?), then Railay Beach/Krabi for about a week, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Samui for a long party weekend, Koh Phangnan for full moon party week, Koh Tao for scuba diving... Then fly up to Chaing Mai for a week of chilling, hiking, partying, next off to Pai for chilling/nature stuff/getting fucked up... Thai border crossing and slow boat trip down the Mekong to Luang Prabang in Laos, rounding trip out in Cambodia, then back to Thailand to Ko Chang Island before returning to Thailand to fly back to the U.S.

Any thoughts on this itinerary? I've done my research and seems pretty legit, hopefully I can fit it all in to a 3 month trip on around $5000 USD.

Thailand - OSL - 06-22-2010

I boned a Thai chick in Phuket last night (I am training in Muay Thai over here).

She blew me like a cot-damn vacuuum cleaner.

Fuck this celibacy thing in Phuket. I'm just going to wrap my tool and do a visual inspection before boning every time.

Thailand - Lumiere - 06-22-2010

Best places to shore in bangkok?

(please dont say soi nana or cowboy. I am thinking more along the line of nice bars and clubs where semi pros or non pros go. In other words, places where you dont pay a bar fine to take the girl out the bar)

Thailand - Luckystar - 06-22-2010

Where would Swedish/German/Aussie girls go to vacation in Thailand?

I m assuming they go between Dec-Feb to beat the winter?

Thailand - InternationalSwagger - 06-22-2010

I met tons of women and men in Sweden that vacation in Thailand. Most of them go during the Winter months of December-February course.

Thailand - beebopaloo - 06-22-2010

Quote: (06-22-2010 08:54 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Best places to shore in bangkok?

(please dont say soi nana or cowboy. I am thinking more along the line of nice bars and clubs where semi pros or non pros go. In other words, places where you dont pay a bar fine to take the girl out the bar)

There are loads: but don't worry, the cab drivers will bring you there!

All of the cab drivers get a huge (for them anyways) commission to take you to clubs. You can tell them that you know the drill and they will take you there for free. But maybe you have to insist on it a bit. Most of these guys are seasoned hustlers and they'd like to get their meter money as well as the provision.

In the clubs you will find many flirtatious girls and a lot of westerners as well.

Nearly all the girls are pros and semi-pros. If one of them says she's is not, she's probably lying.

The best move in there is to pretend that you actually believe her and just game her like you normally would. Ask her a lot of questions about her job: she will say she is working in a) an office or b) a hotel.

After a little while she will be ready to leave with you. Go outside and get a cabdriver to take you to a love hotel. Give him a little tip, just for good karma. You are not paying a barfine in these places.

If done right the girl will not bring up the subject of payment, neither before nor after what you decide to with her in the love hotel.

The clubs where I had success with this are:

Boss
Spicy
Narcissus
and the basement of some hotel, but unfortunately I can't remember the name. It is huge as well, and they have good live bands.

Remember just opposite Spicy there is an afterhour bar, where all the hookers go if they get drunk and don't get any customers. It is a must see and a good partyplace, but watch out for the katoeys. Oh, and the place is disguised as a 24h restaurant.

There are loads of normal clubs as well, but they are harder to find, cause nobody is getting any commission to take you there.

RCA, a huge club and bar street (royal city avenue) is pretty cool every day of the week.

But all of the 'normal' clubs close pretty early and will test your gaming skills to the max.

Enjoy!