rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand

Thailand

Quote: (07-07-2010 12:51 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Just got back from Thailand this afternoon and all I have to say is WOW...Was in Bangkok for 2 nights and Pattaya for 3 so I will drop a report on that soon. Headed back to Thailand for New Years for two-three weeks to explore It more in-depth. Picked up my flag the 1st night in BKK. It was too easy!

Ok this will detail Part I of my trip to Thailand...

To give you a bit of backround on this trip...met a dude on the flight from Atlanta to Puerto Plata in February in 1st class (always meet cool cats in 1st class) and he was swearing up and down about Thailand. He was just taking this DR trip because its only 3 hours from Atlanta and is a easy weekend trip. I've been to over 39 countries but never to SE Asia so I told him next time he rolls out there to let me know. Since the trip was so short I was treating it as a scouting mission for later missions. I've heard guys rave about Thailand for years so I've always wanted to check it out.

I didnt do any research for the trip (too much work and other travel) and since he has been 6 times I just relied on my boy's information. I got another one of my wingmen who visited BKK before to roll from Dubai and we were all set. One guy was more versed in the Pattaya scene the other had visited Bangkok so I figured I would get a well rounded experience for a short term visit to both spots. I read a little bit about the rep in Pattaya but since I'm fairly young (29), ample game, good looking, athletic and African-American I figured I wouldnt be put in a trick bag (similiar to Rio/DR/Colombia/Etc when gaming regular hotties and semi-pros, etc.) and besides I know it couldnt be all whores in Pattaya and Bangkok right?

So I flew Delta Airlines Bangkok via Tokyo from Atlanta for 22:40 of total flight time! Flight was super cool got upgraded to Business Elite (1st Class) the whole length of the trip which was a plus and allowed me to kick back on the New Boeing 777 with lie-back seats, movie console, white-table cloth service...basically the works!

Arrived into BKK at 11:30pm and went to check in at the Westin Grand Sukhumvit washed up and hit the scene with the fellas. Ended up going out and hitting the scene at a few bars/clubs in the We hung out in sukhumvit area and hit Boss for a sec then jetted over to Spicy and I came up on a nice one, spit game then me and the fellas split up and me and her rolled around town, grabbed something to eat then I went home with her showered and banged that pussy and great head till the sun came up...She was an amazing lay, tall, nice rack, ass, cute hair and juicy punany and most importantly a FREAK in the sheets. After some mind blowing, anything goes sex we both pass out...

One thing about this particular girl...the morning after I wake up and she cleaned my room up, spic and span...The room was like a WAR ZONE after the session we had...lol. After that she beckoned me to the shower and bathed me then gave me a nice rub down...Can't ask for for than that...She got brownie points for sure.

She was a non-pro (attending University there studying Marketing) and I was really digging her and vice-versa so I invited her to back later that afternoon and have lunch/movie with me (extremely cheap movies tickets $6 for a pair at a top of the line theatre $6 for lunch for two). We went to see Eclipse (sucked btw) and went back to the hotel for another amazing session early evening before it was time to get up with the homies again for another evening of partying.

Shortly after got with my guys for massages (99 baht=$3 US) for nice massages for 1 full hour legit (no happy ending) and 1 hour facials for (299 baht=$10). They were all laid up or out with the chicks they pulled from the night before (I like seeing the city in the day with with local girls and chasing them at night with my fellas). After that we were ready to hit the scene once again for the last night in Bangkok before we hit the road to Pattaya.

Side Note...When I was telling my fellas about Thai chicks I think they all think of the typical flat booty, no ass, pale asian girl...I have to tell you in Thailand that is absolutely a LIE! They have girls of all skin tones, body types, eyes, It was very diverse and it allowed me to bang several types of Thai women I never would of thought existed.

Another Side Note...The Thai chicks dont come across many Cool American Brothas with style good looks and mass appeal so If you fall into that category It's come up city! By working the exotic aspect.

Just wanted to get the ball rolling on my trip report...Below is a picture of my 1st Thai Flag! Plenty more to come.

Messages In This Thread