rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thailand

Thailand

Can confirm Thai girls have many huge titties. Feminism is nonexistent here. I’d put the low birth rate more due to economics and the let it be mentality of Thai culture. They’re not in a rush to do anything, let alone have families (although one of my plates recently got herself fired by being too serious too soon, and constantly messaging how much she wanted me to be her husband... after a month of dating). Ladyboys are easy to tell apart from real girls. Look for the Adam’s apple. Or if on dating apps, most of the time they will just tell you. Hookers may have something to gain by tricking inept foreigners. I don’t know. I’ve never had an issue. Seems like they live in their own bubble and you can avoid them easily if you want to. There are plenty of horny Western tourists who will thirst even for the ladyboys in 2018.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

Messages In This Thread