rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got sucker punched tonight

Got sucker punched tonight

Update: computer parts... almost here! Can't wait for my comp to be operational again!

The reason I get a lot of negative responses is because american girls are negative, and I hit on A LOT of girls. This year I've probably done close to 2000 approaches, and like 1% of these girls are so fucked you wouldn't even believe. They have serious issues with men, and need to vent.

Here's an example.

I approach a girl. Offer hand for a dance. She takes it, I twirl her. She looks at me and shakes her head. I hold the back of my hand up to her with a dismissive guesture and give a slight frown, to show my displeasure with her lack of funness. Suddenly I feel a punch in my rib cage.

Clearly unwarrented, but this girl was probably abused by her dad and/or boyfriend, so she now sees me as the big male oppressor who's crime was to show disapproval.

Quote:Quote:

What'd you say to the guy who put his hands on your neck? If he wasn't choking me I'd have given him 2 seconds before throwing some punches and shoving him to the ground, if he was probably would have gone apeshit

This was an interesting one.

I was dancing and a circle formed around me. Not uncommon. Some girls were cheering me on and I was having fun. One of these girls came up to me, so I did some partner dancing with her. She wasn't attractive enough for my tastes, so I twirled her back to the outside of the circle and did some more solo dancing while she cheered me on.

I drop low for some floor moves, and when I stand up again that same girl I had been dancing with had extended her arm into the dance circle while holding her drink. My shoulder collides into her arm and the drink goes flying, smashing on the floor.

I apologize and tell her that she shouldn't have put her arm into the circle like that.

HER: I think you should buy me a drink.
ME: It was an accident on all of our parts. You knew I was dancing there.
HER: You knocked my drink out of my hand and so you owe me a drink.
ME: No. I don't owe you anything. I'm not buying you a drink.

I backturn and go look to dance elsewhere, when suddenly I feel a cold splash across my face. My shirt is drenched. I look and see her friend start yelling at me.

HER FRIEND: HOW DARE YOU NOT BUY HER A DRINK YOU ASSHOLE! FUCK YOU!
ME: (I point my finger at her) FUCK YOU! BITCH!

As I proceed to insult her, a large guy, early twenties, taller than me by a few inches and bulkier than me, slides in front of me. He walks into me and pushes his hand up around my neck.

HIM: YOU FUCK WITH MY SISTER AND I WILL FUCK YOU UP! I WILL FUCK YOU UUUP!

The key to any escalation is to always stay rational. I sized him up in under a second. He was bigger than me, and he obviously lifted weights. I had no room to dodge any punches he might throw, as the club was too crowded. However, I'm a serious weight-lifter myself. Big guys aren't strong as much as they are big. Could he squat 300 like I could? Could he bench much more than 210? He looked like he was all show.

As soon as I felt his hand go around my neck, I stared into his eyes and grabbed both his wrists with each of my hands. I took his hand away from my neck and pulled it to the side of him. I held his other hand to the side of him, and kept his arms down by his waist.

I knew that, while his arms were a threat, his legs weren't stronger than mine. I also knew that without any room to dodge a punch, my only option would be to restrain him. With my hands on his wrists, I would be able to hold his arms if he made any sudden movements. A fight would come down to headbutts or a knee to the stomach/crotch, something I would be able to win.

While doing this, I proceeded to stare him down. He was more nervous than I was. Both of us were yelling at the top of our lungs.

ME: GET OFF ME FAGGOT! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?
HIM: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY SISTER I WILL WRECK YOU!!!
ME: I NEVER TOUCHED HER! FUCK YOU! I NEVER TOUCHED HER!

The shouting continued until some other guy in the club got between us. This other guy put his arms around my shoulder and started to restrain me. I let him slide between us. My angry attacker then started to yell at him, and then they began to fight! [Image: icon_lol.gif]

This whole incident was becoming a waste of my time, so I used this moment to walk away and go find a bouncer. I spoke a few words to a bouncer and turned around. The club had gone back to normal. Just the threat of having to deal with the bouncers got my attacker to back down.

I then proceeded to game a few more chicks while soaked with alcohol, but they were too ugly for my tastes. My roommate, who was there at the time, was like "What the fuck was that all about? He put his hand around your neck!"

"Just some loser, man. Don't worry about it." Just another night dealing with American Women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread