rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any of you guys MMA fans?

Any of you guys MMA fans?

Quote: (03-05-2019 12:02 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Robbie Lawler was robbed..... but that slam and ground and pound around the 30 second mark really wets my whistle

He wasn't robbed at all.

The way it works when you ref a MMA fight, is that you have to see the guy that is getting choked, continue to work. Robbie dropped his arm at the 1:24 mark. He then did not pick up his hand to continue to resist.

I would have stopped the fight the exact same time the ref did. Since there is music I cannot tell if the ref called out Robbie's name either to make sure he was still there or not. Usually you want to do a quick call out before stopping the guy doing the choke.

Also, Herb Dean is hands down the best referee in MMA, in the world. He is not the kind of ref that misses calls or has poor judgement. He used to fight too. Guys like that make the best refs usually.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread