rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with the "death" of a wingman

Dealing with the "death" of a wingman

So me and my buddy are at a bit of a loss and I'd like some input (especially from some of the veterans of this board).

We have this friend, lets call him Charlie (28yr/old), who we've unfortunately lost to the other side. He was a beast in the field, a wolf in sheep's clothing one could surmise. Every weekend all three of us would hit the town and of the group he pulled the most ass out of the bars/clubs. He also had an anti-relationship POV that he quite readily discussed. All this changed about 3 months ago........

He met a chick at a divebar we all went to one weekend and his nuts have been superglued to her purse ever since. He had a framed picture of this chick on his nightstand 3 weeks after meeting. He attends church functions (dude hasn't been to church a day in his life), goes applepicking, buys the bitches' every waking meal, and no longer can get the "night off" to hang out w/ the group.

If this was just a basic full-on beta I'd let it pass, but this dude was on such a hot-streak and possesed so much love for the game I feel obliged to ask a group of well-seasoned individuals their opinion. 2 weeks before meeting this chick he walked into a supermarket for some milk, met a decent looking MILF in the checkout line and was penetrating 90 minutes later.

We're thinking of having an intervention of sorts. Although 99% of me says chalk this one up to a loss, dude is too far gone. Anyone ever run into this?? Where a borderline alpha goes full on Beta and then some???

Messages In This Thread