rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding a Religious Wife - Discussion

Finding a Religious Wife - Discussion

Quoting my post in another thread:

Quote: (03-11-2015 01:41 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Indian culture is very red-pill when it comes to choosing the ideal wife, here’s some bare basics of what a wife should be like. A lot of this stuff is universal to all Asian cultures.
  • She must be physically attractive, young, and of fertile age
  • She cannot be divorced - If she's had one divorce, she may be willing to go through another one
  • She cannot be a single mother – A man shouldn’t be raising somebody else’s kids
  • She shouldn’t smoke, drink or do drugs
  • She must respect her parents - a sign of class and good manners
  • Her parents are not divorced – If her parents are divorced, she might think about it too
  • Her siblings are not divorced - If any of her siblings are divorced, she might think about it too. They have to be in stable marriages.
  • She cooks and cleans for her family
  • She’s a virgin – this is to make sure she hasn’t ridden the cock carousel
  • She wants children and she’s willing to give up work to raise children – her career comes second to family life
  • She has good manners and is well spoken
  • She cannot come from a family where anybody has been to prison – this is a sign of shitty family
  • She must respect her future husband's close and extended family
  • She must always keep any issues with her future husband and family “in house”, and not gossip about it to others since this is disrespectful
  • She must treat her future husband well. Be nice to him and cook for him
  • She must treat any guests that come to the house well. Offer them drinks and food.
Ignoring the virgin requirement (which is almost impossible in this day and age) - how many western women could meet even half of the above?!

Did you notice that I made no mention of religion?

I'm of an Indian Hindu/Sikh background. Religion isn't really part of my life. There's a strong cultural pressure for women to be well behaved, because their bad behaviour would reflect badly upon the family. It's not forced on them by religion.

Just about all of my UK born and raised female cousins who got married had an arranged marriage with an Indian guy. They never dated before they married. None of them are religious as far as I know.

A lot of ostensibly religious women are hypocrites. I used to see a very religious Christian Korean-American, and she often slept over on a Saturday night before going to church on Sunday morning.

Messages In This Thread