rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Premarital sex, pros and cons

Premarital sex, pros and cons

Quote: (05-24-2019 06:47 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

There is more in the "new rules" thread thread-73256.html but it is essentially
1. Is pre-marital sex helpful, harmful or neutral for men and women when ultimately pursuing a long term relationship or marriage
2. How does no premarital sex interact with some people waiting longer and longer (early 30s women) to even pursue marriage.

I think the best time to marry would be ages 24-28. Prior to that period people do not have fully developed brains... and I can speak from experience that marrying too young can be disastrous.

Regarding whether pre-marital sex is helpful for men or not. I'm not sure. Most women... even Christian women want good sex. If you can't deliver then they will not be happy in the long run. Even church girls talk to each other about this and often compare notes. If you can do this day 1, that's great. I suspect that most men who are virgins range from not very good to terrible... which is why many women avoid them.

Messages In This Thread