rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Premarital sex, pros and cons

Premarital sex, pros and cons

Moving a good discussion out of the wrong thread

Quote:Quote:

N°6 Wrote:
There’s a few elephants in the room with regards to fornication. The churches haven’t dealt with it and I doubt that a tradRVF can either.

I was in church during my teens and early 20s and in our terms, I was a volcel White Knight. I would have liked a traditional courting relationship with some of the church girls and those I met on youth events.

Unfortunately they were unattainable until their late 20s because of education, career, travel and even missionary work in exotic countries. Christian fathers bring up their daughters to go to university not to be wives.

Dalrock discusses this. Women don’t want to waste a minute more of their youth on their husbands than they need to.

The NT teaches that marriage is the cure for burning with passion which is why most people used to get married young. Now Christian men could be expected to wait until their 30s. Fornication will happen because of this - especially when the Bible teaches that fornication can be committed in the mind.

For older men here, anti fornication will mean MGTOW because the number of marriageable women over 30 is minute and the Bible deems relationships with divorcées as adultery.

My brother began a relationship with a girl at church. The older youth pastor put a stop to it. My brother was 17/ 18 FFS and from a good family. He went to church four times per week and would have been the ideal Christian husband and son in law in ages past. Thus began a period of inceldom and thirst and video games which ended when he married an atheist 5 who didn’t want their children christened. I blame the youth pastor for this for killing a budding relationship between Christians from forming. Previous generations would have encouraged them to pair bond.

Now I hear pastors shame men over 30 for not stepping up to marry women who return to church in their 30s from the cock carousel and a brood of bastards.

Like I wrote the church hasn’t responded to the ramifications from women delaying marriage until late.

^ I agree, there are a number of Churches like this that don't seem to understand the paradox they are creating where they want no pre-marital sex, but also want everyone to wait until 30 to get married.

Its a good topic for another thread.

and

Quote:Quote:

Post: #351RE: NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum
I think some posters have misunderstood the value that many men received from the forum. Personally, the knowledge from the forum helps me gain lots of self-confidence with women. This actually helped me sustain relationships, not vice versa.

I think men who have lived through it know that talking about let's say "spinning plates" or "banging 30 girls in 60 days in the Philippines" in the end provided no value in their lives and discussion on those matters will not be missed.

A total ban on discussions on premarital sex? I'm not sure that's a good thing. There is a ton of life lessons in learning how to seduce women. In our current society, marriage is NOT even possible for some men without having premarital sex. Women will simply reject a man who does not try to have sex with her after a certain amount of time.

I have religious friends who moved to big cities and decided to lead Christian lives. They only ended up angry and frustrated. In the end, I fear Christianity will eventually lead young men right back to the Blue Pill or the Red Pill.

There is more in the "new rules" thread thread-73256.html but it is essentially

1. Is pre-marital sex helpful, harmful or neutral for men and women when ultimately pursuing a long term relationship or marriage

2. How does no premarital sex interact with some people waiting longer and longer (early 30s women) to even pursue marriage.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread