rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lazy Economic Refugee or Expat?

Lazy Economic Refugee or Expat?

I really disagree with this assessment to be honest. There's no denying people like that exist, but the way you are saying it is a very blanket statement. Most people I know from here in poorer countries really rely a lot on outside income that they can't get on the ground, whether that's working a remote job or building their own business.

To be honest, when I first joined this forum, I thought the point of men here was to not be defined by mainstream society. That's usually working a 9-5 in a western country while dealing with a nagging wife and have a fear of divorce in the back of their heads. Yet, guys here are going after the men that aren't defined by that and consumerism saying they "can't make it in the US?" Seriously man, I don't go abroad nearly as often as others, but living in the US is fucking easy mode for me compared to if I picked my life up and moved long term somewhere a lot different than where I grew up.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Messages In This Thread