rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do left wing millennials shit on boomers when they are literally boomers 2.0.?

Why do left wing millennials shit on boomers when they are literally boomers 2.0.?

Again I'm a boomer (on the younger side, not a straight hippy but knew a lot of them). It's my group and I've watched them my whole life.

Boomers are 180 degrees opposite of the World War 2 generation. The WW2 people would do what it took, sacrifice their lives as needed, to give their children a better life.

Boomers would sacrifice their children's future to indulge themselves, then make up some BS reasons why it's the right thing. They are the most narcissistic group of humans ever to have lived. Ever.

Don't tell me: "oh, they're misunderstood". That's bullshit. They are easy to understand. They are selfish narcissistic assholes. Sure, brilliant and successful in their prime, and created a lot of amazing things, but now that they're getting old, their veneer of success is wearing down and all we see are selfish old fucks grinding their children and grandchildren into dirt poverty to feed their massive egos.

Of course they will win. Their kids don't have the numbers or the balls to resist them. After the last of the boomers die, the kids will be standing in a wasteland, looking at burned-out factories and ghettos, gated communities where the billionaire's have separated from the commoners. The middle class gone. Police and government owned by the rich and the corporations. The dreams of a healthy futuristic middle-class society, the dreams of the post-WW2 generation, destroyed - not - by any external foe, but by the greed and degradation of the boomers.

The kids of the boomers will have to fix it somehow. Or it collapses and we end up in a new Great Depression and war.

Messages In This Thread